剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
Hello.
请进来
Hey. Please come in.
我们只是想感谢你们的帮助
We just wanted to thank you so much for your help
对于咖啡店里的误会
and we're sorry for the misunderstanding
我们很抱歉
at the cafe.
是吧 亲爱的
Aren't we, honey?
嗯对
Uh, yeah.
我有点急性子 但是对不起
I got a little hotheaded, but I'm sorry.
没关系
It's not problem.
你知道 我们总是乐于
You know, we're always happy
帮助需要帮助的孕妇
to help a pregnant woman in need.
说到这 我们来看看小家伙
Speaking of which, let's see that little bundle of joy.
你好 小家伙 你好
Hey, there, little guy. Hi.
握拳好有力啊
Ah, got a pretty good grip.
好强壮的小婴儿
Strong baby.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表