剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
答应你的父亲 要保护你 这是我们的职责
to your father to keep you safe. It's our duty.
棕熊 别这样 那个声音是雨造成的
Grizz, come on. It's the rain making that noise.
嘘 宝贝 你被恐惧冲昏了头脑
Hush, sweet child. You're delirious from fear.
我们已经完全掌握了局面
We've got this completely under control.
只要借我手♥机♥用一下就行
I'm just gonna borrow this for a sec.
我要给你的父亲汇报最新情况
I'm gonna give your dad a quick update.
什么
Huh?
无服务
No service?
胖胖 打电♥话♥给Chloe的爸爸
Panpan, call Mr. Chloe's dad.
好的
Yeah, sure.
我的手♥机♥可能掉在客厅了 棕熊
I think my phone is still in the living room, Grizz.
- 我去拿吧 - 好主意 Chloe
- I can go get it. - Good idea, Chloe.
但不是你 是我们三个其中之一去拿
One of us... not you, though...
顺便调查一下
is going to have to investigate.
让松脆棒来决定我们的命运吧
The pretzels will decide our fate.
小兄弟
Little bro.
胖胖
Panpan.
胖达 加油
Be strong, Panda.
白熊以后会讲一个勇敢兄弟的故事
Ice bear will tell tale of brave brother.
可算了吧
Oh, please.
我做不到
I couldn't get the phone!
我非常确定 外面肯定有东西
I'm pretty sure something's out there.
我都能感受到他的呼吸
It might have breathed on me.
讲真 伙计们 让我出去拿
Seriously, guys. Let me go out there.
只是暴雨弄出的声音 没什么好怕的
It's just the storm making noise, nothing to be afraid of.
不 不能让你一个人 我们一起去
No, you can't go out alone. We'll go together.
过来吧
Come on.
哇啊
Whoa!
我们应该分头行动
I think we should split up.
啊
Huh!
嗯
Mm...
啊
Aaaah!
噢
Oof!
救命
Help.
伙计们 我找到啦
Ha! Guys, found it!
快 给我
Quick, pass it here.
噢 不
Oh, no.
电池没电了
The battery is dead.
快回安全屋
Back to the safe room!
嘿 熊熊们 停下来
Hey, guys, stop! Stop!
警报解除 Chloe... Chloe哪儿去了
Break! Hey, Chloe are you... where's Chloe?!
- Chloe - 我们来了 Chloe
- Chloe! - We're coming, Chloe!
嘿 伙计们
Oh, hey, guys.
Chloe 你没事啊 等等 你大叫什么
Chloe, you're okay. Wait, why were you screaming?
因为我找到了入侵者 就在
Because I found your intruder right...
这里
Here!
就是只迷路了的小浣熊
Just a confused little raccoon.
跟你们说了没什么
I told you it was nothing.
噢
Oh.
你自♥由♥了 小家伙
Be free, little dude.
你们看 每个人都想保护我
See, everyone always trying to protect me,
但我能照顾自己
but I can handle things myself.
我不用被一直照顾
I don't need to be babied all the time.
停电了
The power's out.
而且我们的手♥机♥都没电了
And our phones are dead.
白熊不喜欢暴雨
Ice bear does not like storms.
伙计们 放轻松
Guys, guys, calm down!
只是天气原因 断电了而已
It's just a power outage 'cause of the weather.
我们只要...
We just need to...
那是什么声音
Uhh... What was that?
是从外面传来的
It's coming from outside.
肯定没什么东西
I... I'm sure it's nothing.
可能是另一只浣熊 或者麋鹿之类的
Just another raccoon or a moose or something.
也可能是风吹的
Maybe the wind knocked something over?
外面确实有东西
Something's out there.
可能就是一根被风吹的树枝 棕熊
It was probably just a branch in the wind, Grizz.
外面没什么可怕的
There's nothing out there to be afraid of.
你看
See?
鼻涕人
Slug man!
Chloe 快去我的房♥间
Chloe, head to my room!
Chloe 你没事吧
Chloe, are you okay!
没事 那是什么
Yeah. What was that?
我觉得是鼻涕人
I think it was the slug man.
噢 伙计 它知道我们在这里
Oh, man, it knows we're here.
它可能已经进屋了
It could already be inside!
它找到我们了 快跑
It found us! Go, go, go, go!
那真的是鼻涕人
It was the slug man.
我们你说什么来着
What did I tell you?
它会来找我们 然后把我们吃了
It's gonna come find and devour us.
我不想被吃了
I don't want to be eaten!
我这辈子还有很多事要做
There's so much I have yet to do in this life.
白熊是世界上最胆小的熊
Ice bear most scared bear in the world.
等等 嘘
Wait, shh.
你们听见了吗
Do you hear that?
鼻涕人要进来了 我们完蛋了
Slug man's gonna get in! We're done for!
白熊最害怕的事要发生了
Ice bear fears the worst.
伙计们
Guys.
别担心 Chloe 会没事的
Don't worry, Chloe. It'll be okay.
我们答应了要保证Chloe的安全
We made a promise to keep Chloe safe,
那就让我们担起责任吧
so let's go do our job.
兄弟们 一起挡住门
Push, brothers! Together!
等等 这门不是朝外开的吗
Wait, doesn't this door open outwards?
啊
Aaaah! Oof!
啊
Aaaaah!
快跑 Chloe
Run, Chloe!
保护你自己
Save yourself!
- 这是什么 - 啊
- What is it? - Aaah!
来电了
Oh, the power's back on!
等等 这不是鼻涕人 是个人
Wait, that's not the slugman. It's a human.
天哪 爸爸
Oh, geez, dad!
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad! Are you okay?
哦 Chloe
Oh, Chloe!
很抱歉 我打了你
I'm so sorry I attacked you.
你来这里干什么
What are you even doing here?
我很担心 就来找你
I was worried, so I came to get you.
我觉得这里不安全
I thought it would be dangerous here,
但是
but
看来我想多了
I guess I was worrying too much.
我之前真的很害怕
I actually was really scared.
很高兴你来了 爸爸
I'm glad you came, dad.
你好 Park先生 这场误会 我很抱歉
Um, hello, Mr. Park. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
- 还有大喊大叫 - 对 还有大喊大叫
- And screaming. - Yeah, and all the screaming.
我们之前都被那个恐怖故事吓懵逼了
We were all just freaking out at a scary story.
或许 你最好等雨停了再走
Maybe you should stay until the storm stops.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表