剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
什么都没有
Nothing.
省着点吃 胖达 食物得定量分配
Save the crumbs, Panda. We got to ration.
我开始觉得去日本是个馊主意了
I'm starting to think going to Japan was a bad idea.
不要放弃 胖胖
Don't give up, Pan Pan!
想想去东京的新生活吧
Just think about our new life in Tokyo!
我们也许会坐在顶级寿司餐馆的包厢里
Maybe we'll get a cool loft on top of a sushi restaurant!
别跟我提寿司 我饿得都要把自己吞了
Don't say sushi to me. My stomach is eating itself.
让我看看地图
Let me see the map.
嘿 我才是领航员
Hey, whoa! I'm the navigator!
不
No!
- 什么 - 什么
- What?! - What?!
伙计们 你们还好吗
Guys! Are you okay?
胖
Pan?
兄弟
Bro?
我们到日本了吗
Did we make it to Japan?
应该到了
I think so.
建筑比我想象中的少多了
A lot less buildings than I imagined.
伙计们 慢点一点
Ugh. Guys, slow down.
多么美丽的小...
Ooh. What a pretty little...
跑跑跑 快跑
Aah! Run, run, run, run!
不 我们进死胡同了
Aah! Oh, no! We're trapped!
谢天谢地
Thank you, universe.
就我一个人在往下沉吗
Uh, is anyone else sinking?
我太可爱了 还不能死
I'm too cute to die!
抓住藤条 抓住
Grab the vine. Hold on.
拉 拉
Pull, pull!
可怜的小家伙们
Oh, you poor things.
你们还有同伴吗
Is anyone here with you?
你们受伤了吗
Are any of you hurt?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
谢谢你救我们
Thank you for saving us.
很高兴你们没事
I'm just glad you guys are all right.
我叫卡拉 这是戴夫
My name is Karla, and this is Dave.
有救援队来救你们吗
Is there a rescue team on their way?
没有 我们随着箱子漂到这来的
No. Our box just washed up here.
我们是打算去日本的
We were trying to get to Japan.
对了 这里是日本吗
Is this Japan, by the way?
不是
Uh, no.
伙计
Man.
没关系的
Hey, it'll be okay.
我们一直在找离开这个小岛的方法
We've been trying to find a way off this island for a while.
可最终肯定会有人来救我们的
But someone will come for us eventually.
然后你们就能去日本了
Then you guys can make it to Japan.
- 真的吗 - 当然
- You really think so? - Yeah.
至少你还和你的丈夫在一起
Well, at least you're stranded here with your husband.
不是 我们... 不是夫妻
No, we're... we're not together.
没错 我们各自的船都在这搁浅了
Yeah, we sort of shipwrecked here separately.
嘿 我们还不知道你们的名字
Hey, we never caught your names.
我叫胖达
Oh. My name is Panda.
这是棕熊 那是...
And this is Grizz. And that's...
嘿 你在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
我的日志而已
Oh, this is just my journal.
- 我只是在做些笔记 - 让我看看
- I was just taking some notes. - Ooh, let me see.
- 等等 - 真棒
- Hey, wait! - Oh, cool.
你一直在策划怎么离开这座岛
You've been taking notes on how to get off the island.
没错 在搁浅之前 我是个旅行博客的博主
Uh, yeah, I was a travel blogger before we were stranded here.
嘿
Hey.
我有主意了 你们不如和我们待在一起吧
I have an idea. Why don't you guys stay with us?
这取决于你有食物吗
Depends. You have food?
然后...
And then...
那个大蜥蜴差点就吃了我们
And then this giant lizard almost ate us,
然后胖达说 "我太可爱了 还不能死"
and Panda said, "I'm too cute to die!"
不 我可没说
No, I didn't.
我要睡觉了
I think I'm gonna hit the hay.
别聊得太晚
Don't stay up too late.
- 晚安 - 晚安 戴夫
- Good night. - Night, Dave!
那你们也准备睡觉了吗
So, are you guys ready for bed, too?
- 不 - 不去
- Nope. - Never!
去吧 你们都折腾一天了
Come on. You've had a long day.
可我们不困
But we're not sleepy.
或许你可以给我们唱首歌♥ 我们就去睡觉
Maybe if you sing us a song, we'd be willing to sleep.
好啊
Okay.
但首先 你们得先去床上
But first, get ready for bed.
好的 叠罗汉之睡眠式
Okay. Bed time stack is a go!
- 准备好了 - 准备好了
- Ready. - Ready.
唱什么呢
Hmm. What to sing.
就唱我和我妹妹都是孩子时
How about a song that I used to sing
经常唱的那首歌♥吧
with my sister when we were kids?
但唱完之后你们得去睡觉
But you have to go to sleep after.
成交吗
Deal?
- 成交 - 成交
- Deal. - Deal.
好的
Okay.
# 把你的头 埋进温暖舒适的床吧 #
Lay down your head in this warm and cozy bed
# 若我在你醒之前离开 #
And if I leave before you wake
# 别认为我消失了 #
Don't go thinkin' that I have fled
# 因为这些高墙无法容下我们 #
For these walls cannot contain us
# 我们会去到从没去过的地方 #
We will go places we've never been
# 可你知道我会在那里 #
But know that I'll be here
# 当你再次回到家的时候 #
When you return to this home again
卡拉
Karla?
嗯
Yes?
你想念家乡吗
Do you miss your home?
当然想
Of course I do.
我非常想念我的家和我的妹妹
I miss my home and my sister very much.
但我们会找到离开小岛的方法
But we're gonna find a way off the island.
别担心
Don't worry.
晚安 贴心的熊熊们
Good night, sweet bears.
该死
Aaah! Dang it!
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
椰子很难摘的 知道吗
Coconuts are not easy to get, you know?
我总是摘两个
I usually get a couple.
嘿 胖 小兄弟呢
Hey, Pan, where's little bro?
可能出去慢跑什么的了吧
Ugh. Probably went out for a jog or something.
没错 很可能
Yeah, probs.
早上好 小懒虫 要来点早餐吗
Good morning, sleepyheads. Want some breakfast?
你可能摘多了
I think you're overdoing it!
看着点我
Ow! Warn me!
好的 好的 我来了
All right, all right. I'm coming.
这家伙一惊一乍的
Hey, this guy is freaking out about something.
他之前一直在摘椰子 然后就疯了
He was getting some coconuts and then he went all crazy.
什么
What?
我们真的得教他说话
We really need to teach him how to talk.
他这么做的时候 最好跟着他
It's best to follow him when he does this.
这东西在这多久了
Whoa! I wonder how long this has been here.
我们之前怎么没见过它
How have we never found this before?
去检查下引擎
Hey, go check out the engine.
也许你们不应该进去
Maybe you guys shouldn't go in there.
可能不安全
It might not be safe.
没关系
It's fine.
这玩意在这有一段时间了
This thing looks like it's been here for a while.
你们觉得有可能
Do you think it's possible
再让它发动起来吗
for us to get this thing working again?
可能吧
Maybe. Hmm.
这直升机用的技术有点旧了
Well, the technology's a little dated.
引擎怎么样 兄弟
Any luck with the engine, bro?
该死
Darn.
对了
Oh, hey.
也许有些应急物资
Maybe there's some emergency supplies.
我们去检查下后面
Let's check the back.
什么都没有
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表