剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
糯懦拉的随从
根本停不下来
Oh, that never gets old.
再放一遍
Play it again!
今天看太多遍刺猬弹琴了
That's enough hedgehog beats for today.
看看这个视频吧 五亿次点击量
Mmm. Check out this video... 500 million views.
看看 看看
Click it, click it!
好的 好的 别急嘛
Okay, okay! Settle down.
这是谁的孩子 有人吗
Um, whose baby is this? Hello?
那才是一流的吓人恶作剧
That was an A-plus bang scare.
为什么大家会喜欢这家伙 他太过分了
Oh, why do people like this guy? He's the worst.
播完了吗
Is he gone?
好吧 我们看看别的
Okay, let's watch something else.
糯懦拉出了新视频
Huh. New Nom Nom video.
这货也不怎么样
That guy's kind of the worst, too.
毕竟他曾对我们做了那些事
After all he's done to us?
白熊仍然怨念很深
Ice bear grudge still strong.
没错 但他还是很可爱 很棒的
Yeah, but he's still adorable and awesome.
白熊还是爱不起来
Ice bear still doesn't like.
这两个家伙
You know, both these guys
都有很多点击量和一大批粉丝
have tons of hits and millions of followers.
你说他们俩互相认识吗
I wonder if they know each other.
我现在要有机的桉树叶
I want the organic eucalyptus leaves this time.
不想再吃那些人造的垃圾了
None of that synthetic junk anymore.
当然 得还带着树枝
Also, make sure it's on the branch.
我不想吃加工过的树叶
I refuse to eat plated leaves.
还有 确保下周我的造型师有时间
And make sure my stylist is available next week.
我发誓 我要减...
I swear, I am going to lose... Oof!
- 嘿 什么鬼... - 看看是谁啊
- Oof! Hey, what's the... - Well, look who it is.
小老头糯懦拉
Little old Nom Nom.
没错 告诉他 大安
Yeah, you tell him, A.B.
小糯懦 走路要看路
You should look where you're going, Noms.
否则会摔伤的
You could hurt yourself.
你才应该看路 安迪
You watch where you're going, Andy.
你不是该藏在婴儿车里的吗
Shouldn't you be hiding in a stroller somewhere?
我本来想用你的婴儿车
You know, I would use yours,
不过好像今天小宝贝打算走路啊
but it looks like baby decided to walk today.
真有意思
Oh, snap!
看看 你后面跟了些什么
Say, what do you got here, anyway?
是你的弱鸡随从吗
Is this your weak-sauce entourage?
糯懦拉 你不知道随从应该高冷一点吗
Don't you know your entourage is supposed to be cool, Noms?
我猜他们都没法和你击个掌
I bet they can't even give you high fives.
你错了 安迪
You're wrong, Andy!
快来帮帮我
Back me up.
我们可以起诉
Uh, we could sue.
你最好...
You... you better...
小糯懦是要"哭惹"吗
Aw, is Numbles gonna cwy?
要用那种语调了吗
Whoa, here it comes!
也许我们该叫一辆"救付车"
Maybe we should call a "wambulance."
我... 你要...
I... you need...
不不不 也许我们该
No, no, no, maybe we should call
叫消防队来救救某个被点着的家伙
the fire department to treat all these sick burns!
这话太绝了
No you didn't!
小糯懦 和你斗嘴真有趣
Well, it's been fun catching up, Noms,
不过我和我真正的随从要走了
but my real entourage and I have to get going.
再"闻" 小屁屁
Smell you later, bum bum.
那是我的墨镜
Those are my sunglasses!
你们...
Oh, you...
这算什么
What was that?!
你们就说不出什么犀利的词吗
You couldn't even think of one cool thing to say?
我养你们干嘛的
What do I pay you for?!
我是你的会计
Uh, I'm your accountant.
我是业务经理
Business manager.
我是桉树经纪人
Eucalyptus broker.
一无是处
Oh, useless.
我的街头形象可不能就这样葬送了
Can't afford another blow like that to my street cred.
如果要和安迪抗衡
If I'm gonna compete with Andy,
我得找个货真价实的随从
I'm gonna need an actual entourage.
但到哪去找他们呢
But where to find the right people?
我脑袋里总是出现吓人安迪恶作剧的视频
Ugh, I can't stop thinking about that Andy Bangs video.
总感觉他会突然窜出来 吓我们一跳
I feel like he could pop out and scare us, too.
他可能躲在任何地方
He could be lurking anywhere.
在户外 我们随时都会被吓到
We're liable to be scared any minute out here in the open.
胖胖 吓人安迪不在这里 好吗
Panpan, look, there's no Andy Bangs here, okay?
我发誓
I promise.
现在 我们不如去吃点冰淇淋
Now, why don't we go on and get some ice cream.
放空一下 把那些愚蠢的事情...
Take your mind off all this silly business and then...
- 呃 - 怎么回事
- Huh? - What's going on?
你们是谁 我们是谁
Who are you? Who are we?
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我很高兴你们来了
I'm so glad you could make it.
这样大动干戈请你们来 我很抱歉
I do apologize for the dramatics,
但出于安全和各方面的考虑 你们能理解
but security and all that... you understand.
你要干什么 糯懦拉
Why do you want, Nom Nom?
说实话
I'll be honest.
我知道 之前我对你们很粗鲁
I know I may have been a jerk to you guys in the past.
你是在说 刚刚把我们绑♥架♥过来的事吗
You mean like the whole kidnapping thing just now?
没错 我现在说重点
Yes, exactly! I'll get to the point.
我正在寻找新的随从
I am in need of a new entourage.
我之前的那个团队毫无作用
My previous crew was useless.
我要找的团队 是能推销我 能和我击掌
I need a posse to provide hype and high fives
而且能让我高冷起来的
and generally elevate my coolness.
所以就找到你们了
And that's where you come in.
如果你们接受了 工作就是
If you accept, your job will be to attend
和我参加一些很棒的派对
many cool parties with me.
最重要的是 你们要帮我
Most importantly, you will help me
对付我的敌人 恶心 丑陋 没用的吓人安迪
one-up my nemesis, the rotten, ugly, no-good Andy Bangs!
吓人安迪
Ugh! Andy bangs!
别跟我们提那家伙
Don't get us started on that guy.
没错 他最讨人嫌了
Yeah, he's the worst.
你说得对 没错 我非常同意
You're right! Yes, I'm glad you agree.
我们确实有些地方不同
I know we've had our differences,
而且我对那场意外很抱歉
and I'm sorry for being a jerk.
但我们一起 给那个只会跳出来
But join me, and together we can teach
吓人的小丑上一课
that jump-scare buffoon a lesson!
你们怎么说 愿意来当我的随从吗
What do you say? Will you be my entourage?
天哪 他太可爱了
Gosh, he's cute.
等等 糯懦拉
Hold on, Nom Nom.
我们几个要私下讨论一下
We need to talk this over privately for a minute.
好吧 我们试试看
Okay, we'll give it a shot.
就问一个问题 什么是随从
Just one question... what's an entourage?
听从我指挥就行
Just follow my lead.
嘿
Hey.
你们在干什么呢
What... what are you guys doing?
你们要高冷
You're supposed to be cool.
我们在尝试
Yeah, we're trying.
我们只是不确定 你要我们怎么做
We're just not really sure what you want us to do.
你们是我的随从
You're my entourage.
你们的工作就是让我有面子
Your whole job is to make me look good.
我一进房♥间 每个人都该知道我是谁
When I walk in a room, everyone should know who I am.
他叫糯懦拉
This is Nom Nom.
你好
Uh-huh. Hello?
跟着我学 装作威风一点就行
Oh, just follow me, and try to do it with some swagger.
给你 谢谢惠顾
Here you go. Enjoy.
你们好 想要点什么
Hi, what can I get for you?
- 我要一个双倍浓缩奶油摩卡 不要糖精 - 明白
- I want a double-shot mocha with whip, no sweetener. - Got it.
我要一个双倍摩卡 多加点甜奶油
I'd like a double mocha shoot me with sweet whip.
热的还是冷的 什么杯号♥ 小杯 中杯 还是大杯
Hot or cold and what size, small, medium, or medium tall?
我猜他要冷的小杯
I guess he's a cold small.
马上就做好
Coming right up.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表