剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
拜拜
Nice meetin' ya!
不敢相信 那家伙疯了吧
Oh! I can't believe it! The nerve of that guy!
是啊 就这么抛弃我们了 现在我们也...
Yeah, abandoning us like that! Now we're stuck with...
摆脱不了达雷尔了
Darrell over here.
算了吧 伙计们
Aw, come on, guys.
我觉得你们说的有些过了
I think you're being a little too harsh on him.
也许你们该
M... maybe you should, uh, think about it
多从他的角度想想
from his point of view...
- 你到底那边的 - 不 不 但...
- Who's side are you on, anyways? - No, no, but, but I...
我们不需要你来品头论足
Yeah, we don't need your opinion.
只需要你更像我们的兄弟一点
We need you to start acting more like our little brother.
什么 我觉得我不...
W-what? No, I don't think... I mean...
好了 现在开始训练
All right, your training begins now!
伙计们 为什么我要...
Hey, guys, why do I have to... why...
训练第一项 运用斧头
Little bro skill one... axe wielding.
胖胖 拿木桩来
Pan Pan, the log!
- 还不错 - 继续
- Hmm. Not bad. - Let's move on.
训练第二项 手里剑
Little bro skill number two... ninja star power.
看 我做到了
L... look! I did it!
训练第三项
Little bro skill number three...
适应低温
Resilience to freezing temperatures.
我刚给他报了个武术班
I just signed him up for
- 可以学二十种武术 - 很好的开始
- 20 mixed martial arts classes. - That's a good start.
训练第四项 叠罗汉
Aha! Little bro skill number four... stacking.
什么 不 住手
What?! No, stop!
来啊 达雷尔
Aah! Aw, come on, Darrell.
你怎么回事啊 加把劲啊
What's the matter with you? Step it up!
我告诉你 我受够了
You know what, I have had it!
听着 让我扮成你们其中一员是很不错
Look, it was real nice to pick me to be your brother and all,
但我受够了任你们摆布
but I am through with being pushed around!
再见
Good day to you!
回来 达雷尔
Come on, Darrell!
- 回来 达雷尔 - 达雷尔 等等
- Come back, Darrell! - Darrell, wait!
我们做了什么
What... what have we done?!
我们找了个无辜 可差劲的人
We took an innocent, if slightly lame, person
然后伤害了他的心灵
and we crushed his spirit.
而现在 我们再也没有兄弟了
And now... now we have no brothers at all.
超级棒鼠标垫
谢谢你的光临
Thank you for your patronage.
你会喜欢你的新鼠标垫的
You're gonna love your new mouse pad!
她肯定会喜欢的
She's gonna love that mouse pad.
对不起
太晚了
我们想你
接受你们的道歉
我们也接受定制鼠标垫
We do custom printed pads, too.
抱一个 伙计们
Aw, come here, you guys!
我们很抱歉 达雷尔
We're really sorry, Darrell.
你不该受到那样的待遇
You didn't deserve to be treated like that.
我要感动死了 但别管我了
Oh, I'm all choked up! But forget about me!
你们不觉得有一个人
Don't you think there's someone else
- 更该接受你们的道歉吗 - 你说得对
- you ought to be apologizing to? - You're right!
我们得把他找回来 走吧 胖胖
We've gotta get him back! Come on, Pan Pan.
我们走 谢谢你 达雷尔
Let's go! Thank you, Darrell!
不用谢
No problem!
抱歉 达雷尔 你能载我们一程吗
Sorry, Darrell, can you drive us?
好吧
Uh, okay!
那里 就是那家
There! There's the place!
兄弟
Bro!
兄弟 我们很抱歉
Bro, we're sorry!
我们带了和平的礼物
We have an offering of peace!
怎么回事
なんた。
你们不是那个打扰我主厨的人吗
Weren't you the gentlemen who were harassing my chef?
拜托 先生 那个主厨是我们的兄弟
Please, sir, that chef was our brother.
我们惹他生气了 是来道歉的
We've done him wrong, and we've come to apologize.
很抱歉 你们兄弟十分有才华
Unfortunately for you, your brother's talent was too great!
他走了 去了更好的地方
He has left for somewhere greater.
没错 现在他应该在飞机场了
Indeed, it is possible that he is at the airport already.
达雷尔 他去机场了
Darrell, he's gone to the airport!
得快一点才能找到他
Maybe if we hurry, we can still catch him.
就快到了
Ahh! We're so close!
- 达雷尔 加速 - 好的
- Darrell, step on it! - You got it!
小心那个坑
Oh, look out for that pothole!
达雷尔 你没有备用胎之类的吗
Ahh! Darrell, don't ya have a spare tire or something?
我有很多的电脑备用配件
I... I got a lot of spare computer parts,
但可没有轮胎
but for this, I got nothing.
不 不 不 我们要永远地失去他了
No, no, no, no, no, no! We've lost him for good.
抱歉 胖胖 现在我们什么也做不了了
I'm sorry, Pan Pan, there's... there's nothing we can do now.
晚安 亲爱的王子
Good night, sweet prince.
你们现在就放弃了吗
Hey, don't you give up now!
这么近了 叠罗汉吧
We are so close. Let's stack up.
达雷尔 你确定真的...
Um, uh, Darrell, are you totally sure about... whoa!
等等 停下来 看 出发表
Wait, stop! Look... the list of departures!
让我们看看 只有一班离开的航♥班♥
Let's see, okay, there's only one more departing flight.
正在登机了 我们来晚了
Oh, it's boarding now! We'll never make it in time!
让我来 伙计们 我会阻止那架飞机的
I'm on it, guys! I'll go stop that plane!
为了兄弟情
For brotherhood!
停下来
Hey, stop!
不 胖达 看
No, Panda, look!
太晚了
We're too late.
回家吧 棕熊
Let's go home, Grizz.
他在那里
Hey, there he is!
兄弟
Bro... ahem.
兄弟 我们很抱歉
Hey, man. We're really sorry
把你的付出视为理所当然
that we took you for granted.
听着 我知道 有时候
Look, I know sometimes it seems like we forget that
我们会忽视你 但我们真的需要你
you're there, but we really need you.
真的很需要你
Like, really need you.
没错 我们什么都不会做
Yeah, we're basically incompetent.
求你回来吧 兄弟
Please come home, bro.
我们以前是做的不好 但现在不同了
We've been bad brothers, but now things will be different!
求你了
Please?
你做到了 达雷尔
You did it, Darrell...
你让一个家庭重归于好
You brought a family back together.
好了 伙计 我们走吧
All right, bub. Let's go.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表