剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
螃蟹队长
[ 警报声 ]
[ Alarm buzzing ]
[警报停止]
[ Alarm stops ]
[ 打哈欠 ]
[ Yawns ]
唔
Hmm.
胖达:啊!
Panda: Aah!
这是谁做的?!
Who did this?!
谁对企鹅先生做了这些?!
Who did this to Mr. Penguin?!
[喘气]
[ Gasps ]
哦 可怜的东西
Oh, poor thing.
白熊的围裙被毁了
Ice Bear's apron is ruined.
[呻♥吟♥] 为什么是 你们起这么早?
[ Groans ] Why are you guys up so early?
有人破坏了—— 等等你穿什么?
Someone has vandalized -- wait, what are you wearing?
我有时候 穿长睡衣
I sometimes wear long pajamas.
不是很大——啊! 我的睡衣!
It's not a big -- aah! My jam-jams!
这是谁做的? 我就是这样——
Who did this? That's what I was --
白熊看见 更大的问题
Ice Bear sees bigger problem.
沙发!
The couch!
窗帘也是?
The curtains, too?
白熊的和平百合
Ice Bear's peace lily.
现在成百合片了
Now pieces lily.
我们的家发生了什么事?
What happened to our house?
白熊看到了踪迹
Ice Bear sees trail.
你觉得有人在里面吗?
Do you think there's someone in there?
一些 剪刀手的人?
Some kind of scissor handed person?
我不知道但我们得到了 阻止这件事
I don't know, but we got to stop this thing.
我们没有现金 更换更多的毛巾
We don't have the cash to replace any more towels.
啊哈!嗯?
Aha! Huh?
这里没有人
There's no one here.
只是更多的破毛巾
Just more ruined towels.
如果罪魁祸首 不在这里
If the culprit's not here --
[厕所咔哒声] [喘气]
[ Toilet clatters ] [ Gasps ]
它在马桶里
It's in the toilet.
额 恶心
Ew, gross.
只要拿掉顶盖
Just lift off the top.
你来弄吧 [呻♥吟♥]好吧
You do it. [ Groans ] Fine.
明白了!
Gotcha!
[喘气]
[ Gasps ]
[喘气] 哦!
[ Gasps ] Oh!
科布船长?
Captain Craboo?
[诡异的音乐播放]
[ Eerie music plays ]
[颤抖]
[ Shivers ]
好的放斧子 下来伙计
Okay, put the axe down, man.
来吧 放下伙计
Come on. There you go, buddy.
我只是移开它
I'll just take this.
哦 没事的 他不会再次伤害你的 你会吗Craboo?
Oh, come on, he won't hurt you again, will you, Craboo?
那么我们该怎么做 ?
So, what do we do with him?
我们应该让他自♥由♥
We should set him free.
马桶不是一直螃蟹该呆的地方
The toilet is no place for a crab.
啊! 认真地,科布?
Ah! Seriously, Craboo?
毕竟我们一起经历过
After all we've been through together
嗯 他从来不是最友好的螃蟹
Well, he was never the friendliest crab.
真的
True.
哦 在这里 用这个
Oh, here, use this.
[ 笑声 ] 好想法 兄弟
[ Chuckles ] Good thinking, bro.
好的 科布 清扫清扫
Okay, Craboo, sweepy, sweepy.
现在 停住
Now stay.
小心 小心
Careful, careful.
好吧 伙计 你自♥由♥了
All right, man, be free.
他的想法是什么?
What's his deal?
不确定
Not sure.
向前走 向前走
Go on, go on.
哇
Wha
不酷 哥们
Not cool, dude.
[雷声隆隆]
[ Thunder rumbles ]
你认为他在外面还好吗?
Do you think he's okay out there?
[雷霆继续]
[ Thunder continues ]
他浑身湿透
He's all wet.
而且很冷
And cold.
啊!我受不了!
Aah! I can't take it!
螃蟹!螃蟹 !
科布 ! 科布 !
请不要夹我*6
Please don't pinch me.
我们到了
There we go !
别担心 兄弟
Don't worry, bro.
这只是暂时的 直到暴雨结束
It's only temporary till the rainstorm's over.
他是一只好螃蟹我保证
He's a good crab, I promise.
哦你看到了吗?
Ooh, did you see that?
他会转圈
He can do tricks.
坐 然后别动
Sit. Stay.
胖达: 一点儿别动
Panda: Don't move at all.
天啊 他是个天才
Oh, my gosh, he's a genius.
我们有一只天才螃蟹
We have a genius crab.
[叹气] 看看他还能做什么
[ Sighs ] See what else he can do.
哦我知道 剪掉这个Craboo
Oh, I know. Snip this, Craboo.
哦 是我们
Oh, it's us.
哇! 相似度令人惊叹
Whoa! The likeness is stunning.
哦!他只是 太可爱了
Oh! He's just so darn cute.
我们必须留住他
We got to keep him.
哼白熊没有螃蟹也可以切东西
Hmph. Ice Bear can cut things without crab.
别担心兄弟 他将会很厉害
Don't worry, bro. He's gonna be so great.
胖达和我要 把他训练得很好
Panda and I are gonna train him real good.
他会很乖的
He'llS be so well behaved.
嗯?
Huh?
坏螃蟹
Bad crab.
##
♪♪
# 哦 #
♪ Ooh ♪
# 这是我和我的嘘声 #
♪ It's me and my boo-boo ♪
# 哦 #
♪ Ooh ♪
# 这是我和我的嘘声 #
♪ It's me and my boo ♪
#嘿朋友到最后 #
♪ Hey, friend to the end ♪
# 愤世嫉俗的人看什么都不顺眼 #
♪ Haters gonna hate ♪
# 我不在乎 #
♪ I don't care ♪
# 因为我们拥有的东西是稀有的 #
♪ 'Cause what we have is rare ♪
# 我认为 我开始感觉 #
♪ And I think I'm gettin' the feels ♪
# 这就是为什么我爱你 真的 #
♪ That's why I love you for reals ♪
#嘿朋友到最后 #
♪ Hey, friend to the end ♪
# 将会是 #
♪ It's gonna be ♪
# 哦 #
♪ Ooh ♪
# 这是我和我的嘘声 #
♪ It's me and my boo-boo ♪
# 哦 #
♪ Ooh ♪
# 这是我和我的嘘声 #
♪ It's me and my boo ♪
# 每一步 我们感觉很好 #
♪ And every little step, we're feelin' just fine ♪
#走很长的路 #
♪ Take the long way around ♪
#让我们慢慢来 #
♪ Let's take our time ♪
# 不管我说什么 #
♪ No matter what I say ♪
# 男孩你来了 带着微笑 #
♪ Boy, you're here with a smile ♪
# 我希望 你会留下来 #
♪ And I'll hope that you'll stay ♪
# 这里有一段时间 #
♪ Here for a while ♪
# 哇哦 #
♪ Whoo-hoo ♪
# 这是我和我的嘘声 #
♪ It's me and my boo ♪
#哦是的我的嘘声我的嘘声 #
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表