剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
白熊出走
现在的画面是580高速公路向西方向路段 目前...
We're on the westbound 580 freeway. Currently, two po...
你以前见过谁这么逃跑的吗
You ever seen someone get away from a pursuit like this?
- 没有 - 不明智啊 伙计
- Nope. - Bad idea, man. Bad idea.
- 但看起来很带感 - 没错
- But fun to watch. - Yep.
- 来了 - 来了
- Coming! - Coming!
有更多的增员加入了这场追捕
... added to the chase now.
目前...
Now what are...
绿色的轿车...
Green sedan...
我觉得晚饭做好了
Hey, I think dinner's ready.
布置餐桌应该还需要点时间
Nah. Probably needs more time to set up the table.
没错
Right.
又有更多的警车加入...
Police vehicles added...
- 菜要凉了 - 噢 对
- Food getting cold. - Oh, yeah.
就快结束了 马上就来
This is almost over. We'll be right there.
看啊 他下高速公路了
Oh! Oh, look, he's getting off the freeway!
伙计 差棋啊
Man, terrible move!
目前有更多的警车加入了追捕
We see more police vehicles added to the chase now.
- 目前... - 白熊出去转转
- Now what are... - Ice bear is going for walk.
扬善除恶
Justice served!
每次都是那些坑立功
Those potholes are gonna get ya every time!
铁板烧
欢迎光临
はい。 いらっしゃいませ。
招聘
有经验的厨师
- 我们来了 - 该吃饭了
- We're coming! - Food time!
吃吃吃 咦 饭呢
Food-food-food! Huh? Where's our food?
棕熊 晚饭都在垃圾桶里
Uh, Grizz, our dinner's in the trash.
那我们就等等吧
Welp. Let's just wait.
他待会儿就回来了
He'll be back soon.
我好饿
I'm... I'm starving.
什么情况 他去哪了
Yeah, what's the deal? Where'd he go?
他怎么能这么不负责任
Why would he be so irresponsible?
我们去找他
Let's go find him.
他怎么在给陌生人做饭
Dude, why is he cooking for strangers?
好像他根本不关心我们
It's like he doesn't care about us.
不敢相信 他对我们撒了谎 还抛弃了我们
I can't believe it. He lied to us, he abandoned us.
真是个混♥蛋♥ 他肯定会回来给我们道歉的
What a jerk. He'll come back eventually and apologize.
不 我们不需要他
No. We don't need him.
找个人代替他就好了
We just need to find someone who could replace him.
- 来吧 我们走 - 好的
- Come on, let's go. - Yeah!
工作类型 兄弟
特别待遇
兄 弟
Sib-li-ing.
要求... 必须要有烹饪技能
Requirements... cooking skills a must, clearly.
喜欢寒冷 能睡在洞里
Loves the cold. Um, you get to live in a cave,
很棒的洞 还有什么
which is awesome. What else?
还有一条 提供免费房♥间
I got one. Free room.
特别待遇 很棒的洞 免费房♥间
- 干得漂亮 伙计 - 发送
- Oh, nice, buddy! - And send.
希望有人回复
Yee. I hope somebody responds.
超棒鼠标垫
达雷尔
伙计们
Hey, guys!
达雷尔 和我们介绍一下自己吧
So, Darrell, tell us a little bit more about you.
目前呢 我经营一家鼠标垫商店
Okay, well, at this moment, I manage a mouse pad store...
超棒鼠标垫
Super Rad mouse pads.
那你有什么爱好吗
Okay, so what do you do for fun?
爱好...
Hmm, fun...
我收集岩石
Oh! I collect rocks.
- 岩石 - 没错
- Rocks? - Oh, yeah.
来的路上 我发现了这个漂亮的家伙
Just on my way here I found this beauty.
你会煮饭吗
Um, do you know how to cook?
我倒想会 可一般都是我奶奶煮饭
Oh, I wish. Most of the cooking is done by my grandmother...
艾玛·萨拉戈萨
Emma Saragosa.
行吧 给我们点时间
Totally. Uh, give me and my brother a few seconds
我们要统一一下意见
to deliberate on our decision.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我觉得他就是个大白♥痴♥
I think he's a total dweeb.
但我们好像也没别的选择了
But I also think that we don't have another choice.
和我想法一样
My thoughts exactly.
达雷尔 你成功了
So, Darrell, you got the job.
- 真的吗 - 没错
- Really? - Yup!
- 真的吗 - 没错
- Really? - Yeah.
真的吗
Wow. Really?
没错
Yes.
你做到了 达雷尔
Ya did it, Darrell.
小心 我还拿着东西呢
Careful, I'm holding the groceries!
下面怎么回事
What's going on down there?
这一天都是这样的
The same thing that's been happening all day.
抱歉 兄弟们 平衡是我的弱项
Sorry, brothers! Balance has never been one of my strengths!
太累人了
Phew! That was intense.
我知道第一天
I know it's kind of been
是有点难 但我保证
a rough first day, but I promise I'll get better
会越来越好的
at this brother thing.
好了 我做晚饭的时候 你们能休息会儿
Okay, now you guys relax while I make dinner, okay?
达雷尔是个好人 但...
Yeah, Darrell is such a nice guy but, you know...
这完全不同 我很想念我的兄弟
It's not the same. I really miss our little brother.
你觉得他会回来吗
You think he'll ever come back?
达雷尔 伙计 你还好吗
Darrell, buddy, you okay in there?
什么 没事
What? Oh, nothing!
就是可能吃不到南瓜了
It just looks like the butternut squash is butter-not-happening.
看来我们得出去吃了
Well, I guess we could go out to eat.
嘿 我们去吃铁板烧
Ooh, hey, let's do teppan yaki!
和达雷尔一起去那里
We'll walk into that place with Darrell
让我们的兄弟嫉妒死
and get our little bro jealous.
没错 那他就只能回来了
Yeah, he'll have no choice but to come back.
欢迎光临
はい。 いらっしゃいませ
请走这边
This way, please.
请 请
どうぞ。どうぞ。
欢迎光临
いらっしゃいませ。
这里什么好吃啊
Psst! Hey, what's good here?
我从来没吃过亚洲食物
I've never had Asian food before.
白熊能做点什么吗
How may ice bear help you?
让他做点什么呢 胖胖
Hmm? How can this guy help us, Pan Pan?
让他给我们做点晚饭吧
Maybe he could help us by cooking some dinner for us!
等等 胖达 我们不需要谁来给我们做饭...
But wait, Panda, we don't need someone to cook for us...
因为我们有新兄弟了 他做的饭可好吃了
For we have our new brother, who happens to be an amazing cook!
是吧 达雷尔
Right, brother Darrell?
他们为什么要在牛肉前面加篮球运动员的名字
Why did they name this beef after a basketball player?
那叫神户牛肉
Huh? Kobe beef not named after
不是科比牛肉
basketball player.
你的笑话太有趣了 达雷尔
Ah, your jokes are the best, brother Darrell!
我要来份最好吃的
Okay, I'll get the best you can offer.
我也是
Me, too.
请给我一份烧鸡
I'll take the grilled chicken, please.
看起来很好吃
Mmm! This looks delicious!
太好吃了
So good!
你们俩很喜欢这里的饭 对吧
You guys really love the food here, don't ya?
说点什么啊
Psst, say something
噢 对
oh, yeah, okay.
你什么时候辞掉这个蠢工作啊
So, when are you going to quit this silly job?
这边埋单
お願いします。
你说什么
Hey, what did you just say?
请
どうぞ。
你真的要让我们付钱吗
Are you really gonna make us pay?!
你是我们的兄弟 不能这么抛弃我们
You're our brother! You can't abandon us like this!
我不知道这是你们的兄弟啊
Oh, wow! I didn't know this was your brother!
- 你好啊 - 安静 达雷尔
- Nice to meet ya! - Be quiet, Darrell!
熊君 你认识他们吗
Kuma-kun, do you know these gentlemen?
- 你怎么能这么对我们 - 请离开
- How can you do this to us?! - Please leave.
但是...
But...
现在就走
今だ。
啊 什么
Huh? Gah, what?! Gah!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表