剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
呃 史蒂夫 你有在看关于这架飞机的信息吗?
Uh, Steve, does something look off about that plane to you?
史蒂夫:嗯 应该没问题吧
Steve:Eh, it's probably okay.
你认为呢 托德?
So what do you say,Todd?
让我们回到座位上 一起面对世界!
Let's go back out there and face the world together!
因为毕竟 你不必要为作为
Because after all,you don't have to be
一个动作演员 去展现真正的勇敢!
an action buddy to show true bravery!
[尖叫声]
[ Screams ]
哇——哇!
Whoa -- oof!
[笑声]-是的!
[ Giggles ]-Yes!
我回来了 宝贝!
I am back, baby!
托德 看——我们成功了!
Todd, look --we made it!
宝贝 你还好吗?
Baby, are you okay?
[大口大口]
[ Chomps ]
啊 谢谢你 宝贝
Ah, thank you, baby.
飞行员:什么?我在哪里?!
Pilot: What?Where am I?!
等等 我们——我们着陆了?
Wait, wait,we -- we landed?
是——是你操作的?!
Did -- did you?!
喔
Oof.
唔?
Hmm?
先生 先生 您还——哦 你很好
Sir, sir, are you --oh, you're fine.
我必须说是让我印象深刻
I must sayI'm impressed.
完美着陆 全靠这个孩子自己!
Congrats on landing this baby all by yourself!
天哪 孩子 你救了我的后半辈子
Gosh, kid, you saved my butt out there.
有什么我能做来报答你的?
Is there anything I can do to repay you?
嗯 太好了!
Mmm, So good!
这味道就像天堂一样
This tasteslike heaven.
嘿 给我留一些 伙计们!
Hey, save some for me,guys!
别担心 我们得到的总是更多
Don't worry,we can always get more.
这是瑞典 毕竟!
This is Sweden,after all!
呃 孩子 这不是瑞典
Uh, kid,this ain't Sweden.
这是博伊西
This is Boise.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表