剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
不是吧
Oh, for god's sake!
还挺像的
It's a good likeness.
你这是怎么搞的
What the fuck happened to you?
你昨天在外面被抓到了
Were you caught outside yesterday?
是两回事
This was unrelated.
我太自大了
I got cocky.
-谁干的 -没事了
- Who was it? - It's okay.
我没留活口让你惩罚
I didn't leave anyone alive for you to punish.
你这样不该出来
You shouldn't be out like this.
昨天过后
After yesterday
我只想出来
I just needed to come outside
看看它还在这里
make sure it was still here.
看来你今天过得不错
Looks like you had quite the day.
那个吗
That?
只是一幅画
Oh, it's just a painting.
鼻子太大了
Nose is too big.
不管怎样
Regardless
这是个机会
it's an opportunity.
对你的人来说 你是一个象征
You're a symbol to your people.
是画在墙上的 会褪色的
It's paint on the wall. It'll fade.
但现在它在
But it's here now.
大家会追随你
People will follow you.
你可以赢得战争
You could win a war.
或终结战争
Or end one.
我说了不算 尊少做主
I don't call the shots. Young Jun does.
尊少又没被画墙上
Young Jun doesn't have his face on a wall.
我送你回家
Let's get you home.
你知道我为什么能活命吗
Do you know why I'm alive?
-为什么 -因为麦玲救了我
- Why? - Because Mai Ling saved me.
什么
What?
她会做可怕的事
She's done some terrible things
她可能还会做更多
and she'll probably do more of them.
但当她看到我快死的时候 她挺身而出救了我
But when she saw me dying, she stepped in to save me.
这个地方
This place
我们都不能做最好的自己
none of us can be our best selves.
我们忙着活命
We're too busy just trying to survive.
我们需要一个英雄
We need a hero.
这个人能提醒我们是谁
Someone to remind us who we really are.
或者我们可以成为什么样的人
Or who we could be.
也许是时候让你成为墙上的那个人了
Maybe it's time you were that guy on the wall.
我不是谁的英雄
I'm nobody's hero.
英雄都会这么说
That's exactly what a hero would say.
得了吧
Come on.
第二季 第十集
这是搞什么
What the fuck is this?
我受不了了
I can't do it anymore.
李 等等
Lee, wait.
听着
Look.
我们时不时都会这么想
We all think that from time to time.
经过昨天的事 我不能怪你
And after yesterday, I can't say I blame you.
但昨天不同于寻常情况
But yesterday was not business as usual.
不是吗
Wasn't it?
流氓杀中国人 歹徒杀害流氓
Hooligans killing the Chinese, gangsters killing hooligans
然而警♥察♥在其中
and police in the middle
-什么都做不了 -听我说
- unable to do a damn thing about any of it. - Listen.
我们注定不会成功 比尔
We're not meant to succeed, Bill.
我们只是在政客们
We're just bagging flies for politicians
数选票给他们抓苍蝇
while they count their votes.
你来的那天我就一直这么跟你说
That's what I've been telling you since the day you got here.
那还干什么
Then why do it?
因为还有机会 李
Because there's still a chance, Lee.
在所有的破事和政♥治♥之间
In between all the shit and all the politics
每天都有机会做点好事
there's still a chance, every day, to do some good.
维持和平
To keep the peace.
我见识过太多战争 知道其中的价值
I've seen enough war to know the value in that.
然后中饱私囊
And in lining your own pockets.
你是个聪明人 李
You're a smart guy, Lee.
所以我不想跟你说我没犯过错
So, I'm not gonna try to tell you I haven't made mistakes.
天知道我付出了多大代价
And God knows they've cost me.
我认识你没多久
I haven't known you for very long
但我知道你不是这样的人
but I do know that you're better than this.
我希望有一天你真的相信
I hope one day you actually believe that.
你还年轻
You're young.
但也许不是因为你年轻
But maybe it's not because you're young.
也许只是因为你是个比我更好的人
Maybe it's just because you're a better person than me.
不管怎样
Either way
我们需要你
we need you here.
我需要你
I need you.
别放弃 不是现在
Don't quit. Not now.
我很抱歉 我只是觉得我不适合
I'm sorry. I just don't think I'm cut out for it.
李
Lee.
你可以教猪打猎
You can teach a pig to hunt
但这不代表它就是条狗
but that don't make him a dog.
什么意思
And what does that mean?
就是说你是警♥察♥
It means you're a cop.
没别的了
Not anything else.
我想我会知道的
Guess I'll find out.
换做是一个堂口会更容易
It's easier when it's another tong.
那你至少可以计划一次反击
Then you can at least plan a counter attack.
但你不能和整座城市战斗
But you can't fight an entire city.
或是和国家对抗
Or country, for that matter.
是的 我想不能
No, I guess you can't.
听到你这么说我就放心了
Well, I guess I'm relieved to hear you say that.
但很难不去想
It's hard not to want to, though.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
但相信我
But believe me
你选择不参与的斗争
the battles you choose not to fight
和你参与的斗争一样重要
are every bit as important as the ones you do.
我对发生的一切感到抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
我真的不希望事情变成那样
I really didn't want it to happen that way.
也许那就是我们都需要的战斗
Maybe that was the fight we both needed.
我们一直自顾不暇
We had our heads so far up our own asses
总得付出点什么
something had to give.
你外表变老 内心却
You grow old on the outside, but inside
我心里还是觉得自己25岁 痒得要死
inside, I still feel like I'm 25 and itchy as shit.
对我这个年纪的人来说 这种感觉很危险
And that's a dangerous feeling for a man my age.
你回来真好
It's good to have you back.
我没回来
I'm not back.
现在看你表现了
It's your show now.
你知道你感受到的重量
You know that weight you feel?
那种你无法确定的担忧
That worry you can't quite pinpoint?
嗯
Yeah.
学着接受它
Learn to live with it.
你继承的
Well, you inherited
真是个烂摊子 巴克利先生
one hell of a mess there, Mr. Buckley.
那天在唐人街发生的事简直是噩梦
That incident in Chinatown the other day was a nightmare
是这座城市的丑闻
a real black eye on this city.
是的 没错
Yes, it was.
前任市长在中国问题上的
A holdover from my predecessor's weak position
软弱立场
on the Chinese problem.
我认为中国人
It's my position that the Chinese
不属于这个国家 奥斯瓦尔德先生
don't belong in this country, Mr. Oswald.
如果像你这样的行业巨头 还有你 克莱门斯先生
If captains of industry like you, and you, Mr. Clemmons
继续以中国劳工为生
continue to build your fortunes around Chinese labor
当联邦政♥府♥最终驱逐他们时
you'll be in for a terrible reckoning
你们会付出罪恶的代价
when the federal government finally expels them.
我们希望你能采取
We had hoped you would take
更有同情心的方法 巴克利先生
a more sympathetic approach, Mr. Buckley.
如果你执意要走这条路
If you're intent on going down this road
你会失去很多朋友
you'll lose a lot of friends around here.
我们不是朋友 克莱蒙斯先生 你越早明白
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表