剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
This is your plan?
这只是一张地图
It's just a map.
是的
Yes, yeah.
你把雇用苦力的工厂都圈出来了
With all the factories that hire coolie labor circled.
让错误的人看到就不好了
Not something you want the wrong person to see.
你是错误的人吗
And are you the wrong person?
没事的
It's okay.
我知道你喜欢我
I know you like me.
等等
Wait.
这是不会有好结果的
This isn't gonna end well.
如果你说的是真的
Well, if that's true...
那就说明你的方法错了
You're doing it wrong.
你有什么话要说吗
So you gonna say anything?
你现在是在美国的中国人
You're a Chinese guy in America now.
你很快就会发现你有更大的麻烦
You're gonna find out pretty soon you got bigger problems.
咱俩不是一起上楼的吗
You know, considering we both went upstairs at the same time,
你完事得很快啊
seems like you finished pretty quickly.
傻♥逼♥ 我完事得快
I finish quick, motherfucker,
但我恢复得更快
but I recover quicker.
锡凡只是热身而已
Xi Fan was just my warm-up.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们背着中国采取行动
We start making moves behind China's back,
然后他们突然就派了一群士兵过来
and suddenly they send over a bunch of soldiers?
有点太巧了吧
I don't like the timing.
是尊爷招的人
Father Jun sent for them.
他自己也是这么说的
He said so himself.
是的 但这意味着他在和中国接触
Yeah, which means he's talking to China,
也就是说很快
which means pretty soon,
他会发现我们还没有下订单
he'll find out we haven't placed an order.
要不我们取消行动吧
Maybe we should call it off.
听着
Hey, listen to me.
我们刚刚起步
We just got up and running.
干得挺好
It's working.
现在不能慌
This isn't the time to lose your nerve.
等尊爷听到中国的消息时
By the time Father Jun hears anything from China,
我们已经可以给他展示我们的利润了
we'll be able to show him the profits.
不好吧
I don't know.
他可能已经知道我们的事了
I think he already knows something's up with us.
也许知道
Maybe,
也许不知道
maybe not.
但他是个商人
But he's a businessman.
你现在做的买♥♥卖♥♥很划算
And what you are doing is smart business.
这里真是太棒了
This is a nice place.
简直难以形容
I can't tell you guys how good it feels to be here.
听着
Look, uh...
之前感觉气氛很紧张
I was sensing a lot of tension back there at the house,
我也不会装作什么都知道的样子
and I'm not gonna pretend to know what's going on.
也许你和尊爷
Maybe you and Father Jun
对堂口的未来看法不一致
don't see eye-to-eye on the future of the tong
或许你只是爱生气
or maybe you're just an angry guy in general or--
或许我只是不喜欢你
Or maybe I just don't like you.
我已经习惯了
Well, I'm used to that.
重点是 咱俩都是合威的人
Point is, you're Hop Wei and I'm Hop Wei.
所以咱们是兄弟 不管你喜不喜欢我
That makes us brothers, whether you like me or not.
兄弟 我愿意为你战斗 也愿意为你而死
And, brother, I will dice or die for you.
我不是针对你
Look, it's nothing personal;
仅仅是因为我们不需要帮助
we just don't need the help.
来吗
You coming?
去哪啊
Where are we going?
几个月前 我们把龙志暴揍了一顿
So we diced the fuck out of the Long Zii a few months back,
直接把他们打懵逼了
had them on their heels.
我们本来可以灭了他们
Could've finished them off, too,
但是麦玲和丰海达成了协议
but Mai Ling made a deal with the Fung Hai:
鸦♥片♥换打手
molasses for muscle.
所以消息是真的
So it's true.
丰海还没玩完
The Fung Hai are still around.
那里
There.
那就是丰海 醉成那逼样
That's the Fung Hai, with the shit all over their face?
嗯
Yeah.
他要干嘛
What the fuck is he doing?
只是我这么觉得吗 这个洋葱有点神经吧
Is it just me, or is this onion a little bit off?
我不知道 但是
I don't know, but...
我开始有点喜欢他了
I'm kind of starting to like him.
等等
Wait.
我想看看
I want to see this.
这个新人是个疯子
So, the new guy's crazy.
疯子可以用
We can work with crazy.
通常我喜欢自己处理这些事情
Usually I like to handle these things myself.
但是这次情况特殊
But this is a unique situation.
毕竟我们一起做了那么多生意
Considering all the business we've done together
龙志和丰海还结盟了
and the fact that the alliance between the Long Zii and Fung Hai,
而且你最近生意这么成功
along with your newfound prosperity,
多多少少也有我的帮助
was achieved in some small part with my assistance,
我觉得你可以帮我摆平一下
I figured I could rely on you to help me settle this.
需要我做什么
What can I do?
我不想让星靠近我的店
I don't want Zing anywhere near my shop.
他影响生意
He's bad for business.
坦白说 如果他不和你结盟
Frankly, I wouldn't deal with him at all
我根本不想和他打交道
if he wasn't aligned with you.
但他和我结盟了
But he is.
你是他的衣食父母 他会听你的
You're his bread and butter. He'll listen to you.
你接受了指令 赶紧的吧
You took the order. Just fill it.
我接受的是你的指令 不是他的
I took the order from you, not him.
我不需要他的买♥♥卖♥♥ 我也不喜欢他的威胁
I don't need his business, and I don't like his threats.
要感谢你的痛苦 阿舟
Be thankful for your pain, Chao.
这说明你还活着
It means you're still alive.
不像萃胜堂
Unlike the Suey Sing tong.
这不仅仅是我的痛苦
This isn't only about my pain.
你知道不到一小时之前
Did you know that less than an hour ago,
你的好搭档 丰海的人
some of your Fung Hai partners
喝醉以后跟合威打起来了吗
got into a drunken scrap with the Hop Wei?
合威就等着你毁约呢
The Hop Wei are itching for you to break the treaty.
他们很快就会认定
It won't take much of a leap for them
丰海和他们打架就是因为你
to decide the Fung Hai have done it for you.
谢谢你 阿舟
Thank you, Chao.
谢谢你抽空见我
Thank you for your time.
你不认同我的做法
You disapprove.
阿舟一直以来都是很有价值的帮手
Chao has been a valuable associate for many years.
他在帮所有的堂口
To every tong.
龙志相信忠诚
Long Zii believed in loyalty.
看看他的下场
And look where that got him.
你的计划是什么
So, your plan is, what,
继续炸毁工厂 直到他们停止雇佣苦力吗
to keep blowing up factories until they stop hiring coolie labor?
高层似乎根本不在乎
No one at the top seems to care.
我们就继续从底部进攻 直到惊动他们
We'll keep hitting 'em from the bottom till they do.
如果你想要改变 持久的改变
If you want change, lasting change--
就必须当场提出来
you gotta be in the room where it happens.
市政厅 州参议院
You know, City Hall, uh, the state senate.
你可能不相信 默瑟小姐
This may come as a shock to you, Miss Mercer,
但他们不会让像我这样的人进去的
but they don't just let men like me into those rooms.
太可惜了
Shame.
我真想看看他们看到你的表情
I would kill to see their faces if you showed up.
你的朋友真的很遗憾
I am sorry about your friends.
工人们
The workingmen?
肯定很惨吧
It must be terrible.
你有没有后悔来这里
Are you ever sorry you came?
我是说来美国
To America, I mean.
我们的路还很长 但是信不信由你
We've a ways to go, but believe it or not,
还是这里比较好
it's still better here.
真有趣
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表