剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
我们就能越早离开
the sooner we can get out of your hair.
哈里森 从楼上开始 搜查所有房♥间
Harrison, start upstairs. Search every room.
-亚彩 -这个人不在这里
- Ah Toy. - This man not here.
那你就没什么好担心的了
Then you've got nothing to worry about.
这么多警♥察♥会影响生意的
Too many cops not good for business.
我还有个坏消息要告诉你
Well, I've got more bad news for you.
现在有宵禁了 我们找到凶手之前
It's curfew, means everyone's shut down
所有店家都要关闭 包括你
until we find our man. Including you.
看看是谁死而复生了
Look who's back from the dead.
记得我吗
Remember me?
很难说 在我眼里你们长得都一样
Hard to say, you all kind of look the same to me.
你被揍得那么惨
Well, it's a wonder you're here to crack wise
还能在这里逗乐 真不容易
after that beating you took.
你看了
You saw that?
还是我阻止的呢
And stopped it, too.
真没眼色 这个停顿是让你感谢我救了你的命的
See, that pause there is where you thank me for saving your life.
找个人 需要这么多警♥察♥吗
That's a lot of cops for one man.
一个中国人杀了市长
Well, a Chinaman killed the Mayor.
这种事必须重视
We take that sort of thing personally.
-布莱克市长 -是的
- Mayor Blake? - That's right.
有人用火钳打了他的头 然后就溜了
Caved his head in with a fire poker and then went underground.
之后就没人见过他了
No one's seen him since.
不用我说你也知道 这对你的人来说不是好事
I don't have to tell you this doesn't bode well for your people.
我们能尽早抓到他 对大家都好
The sooner we catch this guy, the better for all concerned.
也许你认识他 他叫雅各布
Maybe you know him? Name's Jacob.
我们也不是谁都认识
We don't all know each other.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
但他是布莱克夫人的男仆
But he was Mrs. Blake's manservant.
我知道你认识她
I know you know her.
-不熟 -不熟
- Barely. - Barely?
在此期间 任何人不得进出中国城
Well, in the meantime, no one gets in or out of Chinatown
直到我们找到凶手
until we find our man.
我的人会把这里翻个底朝天
And my men will not stop tearing this place apart.
-如果你知道什么 -我不知道
- So, if you know anything... - I don't.
如果知道 你会告诉我吗
Would you tell me if you did?
不会
Nah.
那滚吧
Well, then, fuck off.
告诉你的朋友别在街上晃
And tell your friends to stay off the streets.
今天可不是个好日子 听到了吗
Today would be the wrong fucking day, do you hear me?
晚上好 市长先生来巡视吗
Evening, Mr. Mayor. Come to check up on us?
差不多吧
Something like that.
-有动静吗 -没什么大动静
- Any action? - None to speak of.
但我们会抓到他的 先生
But we'll get him, sir.
让他过去
Let him through!
好的 长官
All right. Yes, sir.
走吧
Move along.
好久不见 巴克利先生
It's been a while, Mr. Buckley.
我还以为你忘了我呢
I was beginning to think you'd forgotten me.
-我很忙 -我听说了
- I've been busy. - So I hear.
恭喜你升职了
Congratulations on your promotion.
真有趣 我来旧金山的时候
It's funny. When I came to San Francisco,
从没想过可以有幸见到市长
I never imagined I'd be granted an audience with the Mayor.
那就看看这次见面值不值得吧
Well, let's see if we can make it worth your while.
我要找到这个杀人犯 雅各布
I need to find this murderer, Jacob, yesterday.
那可不容易
That won't be easy.
中国城虽然不长也不宽 但是很深
Chinatown may not be long or wide, but it's very deep.
没错 但只要有足够的动力 一切皆有可能
True. But anything's possible with the proper motivation.
如果你不帮我找到这个罪犯
If you don't help me locate this criminal,
你的鸦♥片♥供应就没了
it'll mean the end of your opium supply,
中国城的新时代即将开始
and the beginning of a new era in Chinatown,
龙志以后就没有诉讼豁免权了
one in which the Long Zii are no longer immune to prosecution.
所以这次没有礼 只有兵了
So, not the carrot, but the stick.
我实在没心情跟你抖机灵
I cannot stress how not in the mood I am for repartee.
我能找到你的雅各布
I can find your Jacob.
但我需要回报
But I'll want something in return.
-我已经告诉你我的条件了 -现在轮到我了
- I already told you my terms. - And now I'm telling you mine.
其实很简单
It's simple, really.
我希望我的敌人就是你的敌人
I want my enemies to be your enemies.
等到时机成熟
And when the time comes,
你的警♥察♥要帮我扳倒合威
your cops will help me crush the Hop Wei.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
找到那个苦力
Find the coolie.
谁在那儿
是我 内莉
It's me. Nellie.
内莉
Nellie?
快进来
Come in. Quick.
我听说宵禁了 我很担心
I heard about the curfew, I was worried.
进中国城可真不容易
Oh, it wasn't easy getting into Chinatown.
到处都是警♥察♥
The police were everywhere.
他们找你麻烦了吗
Have they given you any trouble?
他们让我们关门了
They close business.
但我没事
But.. But I'm okay.
那就好
Good.
你一定觉得我来找你很可笑吧
You must think me ridiculous checking up on you.
不 你真贴心
No. It's very kind.
我要回葡萄园了
I'm gonna head back out to the vineyard,
我想着你也许会和我一起去
I thought maybe you might wanna come with me.
-现在吗 -是啊
- Now? - Yeah.
中国城都这样了
With things in Chinatown how they are,
还是躲几天比较好吧
I thought it might be good to get away for a few days.
老实说
And, well, to be honest,
我想跟你待几天
it would be nice to spend some time together.
警官
Officer.
有事吗
Can I help you?
今晚这里还有别人吗
Is there anyone else in here tonight?
没有 只有我们
No. Just us.
女士 请你马上离开
Ma'am, you need to leave now.
什么
Excuse me?
现在实行宵禁
There's a curfew in effect.
没事
It's okay.
欧哈拉队长已经来过了
Sergeant O'Hara already come.
他派我们回来突击检查的
He sent us back. Surprise inspection.
我不管是谁派你们来的
I don't care who sent you.
你们不能就这样闯进来
You can't just barge in here without a proper..
内莉
Nellie!
给我回来 婊♥子♥
Get back here, you whore!
躺好了 贱♥人♥
Stay down, bitch.
赶紧的
Get it over with.
不
No!
不
No.
不
No.
亚彩
Ah Toy.
你走吧
You must go.
我不能就这样把你扔在这里
I'm not leaving you here like this.
你需要治疗
You need medical attention.
你在这里不安全
Not safe for you here.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
-你得去看医生 -我说了 快走
- We need to get you to a doctor. - I said, go!
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你不属于这里
And you don't belong here.
这里不是白人女性该来的地方
No place for a white woman.
快走
Now, go!
问你话呢 中国佬
I asked you a question, slant.
你♥他♥妈♥叫什么名字
What's your fucking name?
王舟 他不是你要找的人
It's Wang Chao. And he's not your man.
你今晚不该来这里 太危险了
You shouldn't be out here tonight. It's dangerous.
对所有人来说都很危险
Dangerous for everyone.
我说了 他不是你要找的人
I told you, he's not your man.
赶紧滚 不然我就把警棍塞你嘴里
Now get on with you, or I'll feed you that fucking stick!
你救了那个警♥察♥的命
You save that cop's life.
我还以为我是在救你呢
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表