剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
You didn't see the look she gave me.
好女人也会生气
Good women get angry.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为她们知道我们这样的人没资格爱上她们
Because they know men like us have no business loving them.
她们无法原谅自己爱着我们
And they can't forgive themselves for loving us.
所以我们会付出代价
So, we pay for it.
因为这超出了我们的能力范围
We pay 'cause our fucking reach has exceeded our grasp.
你也来一杯
And for you.
你怎么不当警♥察♥了
So, how come you're not a cop anymore?
因为警♥察♥已经不是警♥察♥了
Because the cops aren't cops.
他们只是穿着制♥服♥的崩溃男人
They're just broken men in blue suits.
你崩溃了吗
And are you broken?
我原来人挺好的
I was once a better man.
谁不是呢
We all were once.
也许有一天我们还能变回那样
Maybe there'll come a time we can be again.
照这样下去是没戏了
Not at this rate.
我杀过人
I have killed men.
有些人就该死
Some men need to be killed.
这谁说了算
Who gets to decide that?
显然是拿枪的那个人
The man holding the gun, obviously.
可能吧
I guess so.
再给你一次机会
And if you had to do it again
你会做出不同的选择吗
would you do it any different?
不会
No.
不 我不会
No, I reckon I wouldn't.
这不就得了
Well, there you have it.
该走了
Time to go.
嗯
Yeah.
比尔
Bill.
你帮中国人收过账
You were collecting for the Chinese.
我已经把那帮混♥蛋♥埋了
I buried that fucking gang.
嗯
Yeah.
因为你陷得太深
'Cause you got in over your head
出不来了
and you couldn't get out.
不会有下次了
Won't happen again.
嗯
No.
但你还是收过帐
But it did happen.
这笔账迟早会算的 听到了吗
And that bill's gonna come due, you hear me?
嗯
Yeah.
我也杀过人
I've killed men, too.
再给你一次机会 你还会杀吗
Would you do it again?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
是的
I did.
有些人就该死
Some men need to be killed.
阿门
Amen.
你会惹上麻烦的
You're gonna be trouble.
我看出来了
I can already tell.
-嗯 -巴克利先生
- Yes? - Mr. Buckley.
抱歉 这么晚打扰你
Sorry to bother you so late.
有什么事吗 瑞斯先生
What can I do for you, Mr. Raice?
现在布莱克市长死了
Now that Mayor Blake is dead
我没有关于他肮脏行为的故事了
I have no more embarrassing stories of his sordid peccadilloes to kill.
你找别人吧
You'll have to supplement your income elsewhere.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许不用
Maybe not.
布莱克夫人今天来找我了
I had a visit from Mrs. Blake today.
布莱克夫人声称她的丈夫
Mrs. Blake is claiming that her husband
当时喝得醉醺醺的
was three sheets to the wind
想要勒死她
and trying to strangle her.
那个中国人是在保护她
The Chinaman was defending her.
她还说你知道这件事
She also claims that you knew this to be true
但你让那个中国人成了政♥治♥替罪羊
and you made the Chinaman the political scapegoat.
太荒谬了
That's absurd.
她还对布莱克先生的行为
She also had quite a lot to say about Mr. Blake's
-颇有微词 -看来你没漏掉任何细节
- peccadilloes. - Yes. I see you spared no details.
细节就是关键 巴克利先生
God is in them, Mr. Buckley.
看来咱们还是做成生意了 瑞斯先生
It would appear we're still in business after all, Mr. Raice.
我该怎么跟布莱克夫人说呢
And what should I tell Mrs. Blake?
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth.
你不报道是因为你来找我
You're not running the story because you came to me for comment
我把你吓跑了 明白吗
and I scared you off. Understood?
明白 市长先生
Yes, Mr. Mayor.
所以
So,
谁买♥♥单
who's buying?
你离家很远啊
You're a long way from home.
你一直这么说
So you keep saying.
你怎么会说英语
How come you can speak English?
因为英语真的很简单
Well, because it's really fucking easy.
你这样进来不是个好主意
It's not a great idea for you to come in here like this.
他们是这么想的
That's what they thought.
所以现在怎么着
So, what happens now?
我先把酒喝完
Now I finish my drink.
然后在你的朋友面前
Then I'm thinking I'm gonna kick your Irish ass
好好揍你一顿
in front of all your buddies here.
有人告诉过你 你很不自量力吗
Anyone ever tell you, you suffer from an abundance of confidence?
好像有
It's come up.
谢谢你帮我省了找你的麻烦
Well, I appreciate you saving me the trouble of finding you.
中国城不想再看到爱尔兰人了
Yeah, well, no one wants to see another fucking Irishman in Chinatown.
你说得好像
You say that like you've got
你有权利待在这个国家一样
any kind of goddamn right to be in this country.
你在哪里出生 利瑞先生
And where were you born, Mr. Leary?
-这他妈不是重点 -那什么是重点
- That's not the fucking point. - So, what is the point?
-重点是我的人为这个国家流血牺牲 -是的
- The point is my people bled for this country. - Yes.
你的人像瘟疫一样
Your people are bleeding it dry
-把这里榨干了 -是的 没错
- like fucking pestilence. - Yes, they sure are.
你的人来这里的原因和我们一样
Your people came here for the same reason we did.
橱柜里空空如也
The cupboards were bare.
人们需要养活自己的孩子
People needed to feed their children.
你有孩子吗 利瑞
Do you have any children, Leary?
咱们到底是要动口还是动手
Are we gonna talk, or are we gonna fight?
准备好了吗
You ready?
来吧
Let's go.
你这是跳舞还是打架
You gonna dance, or you gonna fight?
来啊
Come on!
来啊
Come on!
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on!
离中国城远点
Stay out of Chinatown.
否则我会带着军队回来的
Or I'll be back with a fucking army.
早
Morning.
早 阿舟
Good morning, Chao.
你起得真早
You're up early.
我就没睡
I'm up late.
我最近睡得不多
I don't sleep much these days.
现在日子不好过啊
These are difficult times.
你要去旅行吗
You taking a trip?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你很强势啊
Well, you went out strong.
再次打架的感觉真好
It felt good to scrap again.
你要去哪儿
Where you gonna go?
这个国家很大
It's a big country.
走到哪算哪吧
I'll know when I get there.
你会告诉他吗
You'll tell him?
好吧
Well,
那就这样吧
I think that's it then.
看好我儿子
Keep an eye on my boy.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
对不起 巴克利先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Buckley.
没事 福斯特女士
It's okay, Ms. Foster.
你现在开始收买♥♥记者了吗
So, you're buying reporters now?
别傻了
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表