剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
咱俩
You and me,
还有些事没有了结
we have some unfinished business.
前情回顾
我为他们工作 给丰海收账
I was working for them Fung Hai, collecting.
疼吗 跟我来
You have pain? Then come with me.
他们会知道是你干的
They will know it was you.
我希望如此
I want them to.
星 也许他就是刀客
Zing, maybe he is swordsman.
-你准备带她去哪 -我在索诺玛有一片地
- Where you take her? - I have some land in Sonoma.
你和我们一起去吧
Why don't you come with us?
你什么也不做
You do nothing!
什么也没贡献
You contribute nothing.
我父亲的工厂有一个后门
There's a back entrance to my father's factory.
我曾经历过一无所有
I've had nothing before.
为了不再一无所有 我牺牲了太多
And I've sacrificed too much to ever have nothing again.
我们是战士
We are warriors.
每隔30米放一个
Every hundred feet, yeah?
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you up?
没有
No.
你睡得太少了
You don't sleep enough.
你不用担心我
You don't need to worry about me.
有事困扰你
You're troubled.
我感觉到了
I feel it.
没有
I'm not.
和平还在继续 我们前景很好
The peace is holding. Our prospects are good.
我知道你不赞成我们和丰海结盟
I know you don't approve of our alliance with the Fung Hai,
但这是必要的
but it's necessary.
这不是让你夜不能寐的原因
That's not what's keeping you up at night.
阿杉
Ah Sahm...
关他什么事
What about him?
你觉得内疚
You feel guilty
因为你下令杀他
for ordering his death.
你觉得我做得不对
And you judge me for doing it.
麦玲 不是
Mai Ling, no.
因为什么样的人会杀自己兄弟呢
Because what kind of person would kill her own brother?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
很好
Good.
因为你不知道他是怎么对我的
Because you have no idea what he did to me.
我所忍♥受的一切
The things I endured.
你说得对
You're right.
我是想着这事
I think about it.
一次又一次
Over and over again.
我看见他了
I see him...
躺在那里
lying there...
血淋淋的 他还看着我
bloody and beaten, and he's looking up at me.
突然之间 没有比赛
And suddenly, there's no tournament,
没有堂口
no tongs...
什么都没有 只是
nothing, just...
只有个男孩
just a boy
哭着要妹妹帮他
crying for his sister to help him.
我无法挽回所发生的一切
I can't undo what's happened.
他是你家人
He is your family.
难道你不认为他会原谅你吗
Don't you think he could forgive you?
我不认为
I wouldn't.
我没有
I haven't.
第二季 第五集
小姐
Miss?
雅各布
Jacob.
这是什么难闻的味道
What is that awful smell?
是鸦♥片♥ 小姐
It's opium, miss.
鸦♥片♥
Opium?
这怎么会有鸦♥片♥
What is it doing here?
储藏室里藏着一箱箱
There were boxes of it hidden in the storeroom.
还有尸体
There were bodies too.
合威
Hop Wei.
我在唐人街的线人来报
My source in Chinatown says
丰海又照常营业了
the Fung Hai are back to business as usual.
那就是今晚了 兄弟们
So tonight's the night, boys.
下班后都别走
No one leaves after their shifts.
什么喝一杯或者去教堂祈祷都不行
Not for a fuck, a drink, or a goddamn prayer at church.
如果有事情要处理 白天就处理好
If you got business to take care of, you take care of it today,
因为今晚
because tonight,
我们给这些异教♥徒♥看看
we show these heathen bastards
敢搞旧金山警♥察♥会是什么下场
what happens when you fuck with San Francisco cops!
你♥他♥妈♥跑哪去了
Where the fuck have you been?
李
Lee,
你看起来像一滩屎
you look like a puddle of shit.
你告诉兄弟们丰海为什么袭击你了吗
Did you tell the men why the Fung Hai attacked you?
我为什么要那样做
And why would I do that?
你想说吗
You want to unburden yourself?
请便
Be my guest.
但我们都知道这没什么区别
But we both know it won't make a damn bit of difference.
真是操了 李
Fuckin' hell, Lee.
你当时在场
You were there.
他们用刀顶着我儿子的脖子
They had a knife to my boy's throat.
你凭什么认为他们不会再来了
What makes you think they'll stop coming?
得把那群畜生弄死
These animals need to be put down.
原来是这么一回事
Oh, so-- so that's what this is.
-复仇 -你说对了
- Revenge. -You're damn right!
在他们对你下手之后
And after what they did to you,
我想你也想要一起复仇
I'd think you'd want a piece as well.
不是他们对我下手的 比尔
They didn't do this to me, Bill.
是你
You did.
这一切都是因为你
All of this is because of you.
听着
Look,
我现在没时间掰扯这个
I don't have time for this right now.
我们今晚要去那
We are going in there tonight.
如果你还不清醒的话
And if you are anything less than stone fuckin' sober
我们会有麻烦的 明白了吗
we are gonna have a problem. Am I clear?
这是命令吗 队长
Is that an order, Sergeant?
对 这就是命令
Yes, it is a fucking order!
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮 我
Penny, I...
我一听说就来了
came as soon as I heard.
那是肯定的
And I guess that makes sense,
考虑到你在这里储存的鸦♥片♥数量
considering the amount of opium you had stored here.
顺便说一下 都烧没了
It's gone, by the way.
一切
All of it.
我很抱歉 我别无选择
I'm sorry. I didn't have a choice.
我信任你
I trusted you.
你利用了我
And you used me.
最糟糕的是我付钱让你做的
The worst part is I actually paid you to do it.
我还付了你保护费
I also paid you for protection.
工作做得不错啊
So...job well-done there.
你的人都死了
Your men are dead.
别担心 雅各布在警♥察♥来之前把他们弄走了
Don't worry; Jacob took them away before the police arrived.
非常感谢
Thank you.
相信我
Believe me,
我不是为你做的
I didn't do it for you.
错在我 我雇你时就知道你是什么样的人
My fault, really. I knew what you were when I hired you.
是啊 这是什么意思
Yeah, and what does that say about you?
请你马上离开
You need to leave--now.
因为如果你不走
because if you don't,
我很可能会尖叫
it's very possible I'm going to scream.
弗兰纳根局长
Chief Flannagan.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
不需要
No need.
我一会儿就走
I won't be long.
我们很久没一起吃面包了
It's been a while since we broke bread together.
我开始觉得有点被遗忘了
I was starting to feel a little forgotten.
我想你听说墨瑟钢铁的事了
I gather you've heard about Mercer Steel.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表