剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
前情回顾
不管是什么 我肯定能帮上忙
Whenever you're ready, I'm betting I can help.
我不需要任何帮助
I don't need any help.
我在拳击场看到那些人了
Saw these guys at the fight pit.
他们自称不良少年
They call themselves Teddy Boys.
想加入就得用中国人的头皮
Chinese scalp is your way in.
至少给我找出来一名天杀的刀客
If you can't find me one fucking swordsman--
否则我去找能的人来
I'll get someone to come.
给我一点有用的信息
Give me something I can use.
不要高估我为保守你的秘密而承受的代价
Don't overestimate how much I'll suffer to keep your secret.
说到秘密 你去看你的秘密了吗
Speaking of secrets, have you gone to see yours?
我尽我所能不让你参加比赛
I did everything I could to keep you out of that tournament.
然后你下令杀了我
Then you ordered my death.
我们可以找个当地的货源
We need a local source we can trust.
市长夫人弄了一百个苦力
The mayor's wife has 100 coolies.
你知道你把我置于何种境地吗
You understand the position you're putting me in?
搬动没问题吧
Is he stable enough to move?
臭婊♥子♥
Fuckin' cunt!
弗洛伊德
Floyd!
回来 你这个混♥蛋♥
Get back here, you bastard!
我觉得你把我肋骨弄断了
I--I think you broke my fucking ribs.
是啊 跟丰海对你的
Yeah, well that's nothing
所作所为相比 这算个屁
compared to what the Fung Hai'll do to ya.
赶紧给钱
Now pay up.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你♥他♥妈♥的臭死了
God, you fuckin' stink.
让你逼得我一通跑
That's for making me run.
第二季 第二集
这笔交易最好成功
This deal had better work.
如果这家伙耍了咱 咱就没钱从中国买♥♥了
If this guy fucks us we won't have a dime left to buy from China.
尊爷不会平等对待你的
Father Jun won't start treating you like an equal
除非你让他平等对待你
till you make him see you as one.
你怎么突然这么拼
Why are you pushing this so hard all of a sudden?
我以为你想这样
I thought this is what you wanted.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但感觉是你更希望这样
But it's starting to feel like you want it more.
我只想说 如果是有什么计划
I'm just saying, if there's a fuckin' agenda here,
我想了解情况
I want to know about it.
是我输掉了那场战斗 才让麦玲进来
I'm the one who lost that fight and let Mai Ling in,
所以我想我的计划
so I guess my agenda...
就是把她踢出去
is to kick her the fuck back out.
好吧 我可以支持你
Okay, I can get behind that.
你可能输了那场战斗
And you may have lost that fight,
但尊爷一开始就不应该同意这件事
but Father Jun should never have agreed to it in the first place.
你迟到了
You're late.
快乐杰克不喜欢久等
Happy Jack doesn't like to be kept waiting.
他在后面
He's in the back.
他们和我一起的
They're with me.
你迟到了
You're late.
快乐杰克
Happy Jack?
他看着不怎么快乐的
He doesn't look so happy.
你可没说是堂口的人
You didn't say anything about tongs.
我不想为那种事头痛
I don't need that kind of headache.
听他们说完 好吗
Just hear them out, okay?
他们需要我做什么
What do they need me for?
他们有自己的货源
They have their own sources.
如果他不愿意赚我们的钱 我们另找人
If he doesn't want to take our money we'll find someone who does.
这是谁啊满嘴的纯正英语
Look who speaks the King's English.
他可不是我的国王
Oh, he's not my king.
200一箱
200 a crate.
这里的市价 对吧
That's the going rate, right?
也许吧
Maybe.
那我们先要十二箱
We'll need a dozen to start.
先要
To start?
你为他们担♥保♥
You vouch for them?
否则我也不来
I wouldn't be here if I didn't.
我们还需要你帮我们存储
And we'll need you to store it for us.
找个地方能让我们一块块拿出来
Somewhere we can pull it out in pieces.
210一箱怎么样
How's 210 a crate?
Three.
300元 我可以接着从中国进货
For 300 I can keep getting it from China.
那也许你就该接着从中国进货
Then maybe that's what you should do.
-杰克 -我进货 我卖♥♥货 我送货
- Jack-- - I import it, I sell it, I deliver it.
我从不干存货的买♥♥卖♥♥ 风险太大
I'm not in the storage business; too much risk,
所以你得为此付出额外的代价
so you're going to have to pay extra for that.
250.
如果顺利 订单会越来越多
If this works, the orders will get bigger.
你带现金了
You have the cash?
我身上有一半
I've got half on me.
钱放下
Leave it.
今晚带另一半来
Come back tonight with the rest.
他认得我们的衣服
不会乱来的
我可没那么多闲工夫
I don't have all fucking day.
到底干不干
In or out right now.
现在我们知道什么能让他快乐了
Guess now we know what makes him happy.
你在这儿
There you are.
我一直在思考
I've been doing some thinking.
等会
In a minute.
第一批受害者 摩根和戴维斯
The first victims-Morgan and Davis--
他们曾侵犯中国人 对吧
they had a history of harassing the Chinese, right?
他们把那些可怜虫打死 在法庭上被释放
They beat those poor bastards to death, got off in court,
然后就被杀了 一个被斩首 另一个被开膛破肚
were killed soon after-- one beheaded, the other disemboweled.
我说李 大早上八点钟
Jesus, Lee. 8:00 in the morning.
都过了一刻钟了
A quarter past, actually.
现在又是那几个不良少年
Now we have these Teddy Boys,
前几天死的流氓
the dead hooligans from the other day.
发现他们也攻击中国人
Also known to attack the Chinese
他们还把中国人的辫子当战利品
and in their case take their queues as trophies.
我的香烟到底在哪里
Where the hell are my cigarettes?
在摩根和戴维斯以及不良男孩命案几个月期间
In the months between Morgan and Davis and the Teddy Boys now,
我们还有另外三起用刀杀人的案件
we have had three other instances of murder by sword,
在中国的复仇情境中 所有这一切都合乎逻辑
all of which makes sense in a Chinese vengeance scenario.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
李 你杵在那说的事情
Lee, you're standing there spewing information
我都知道了 所以我觉得
that I already know, so I assume--
蒂蒙斯和麦考密克
Timmons and McCormick.
-房♥地♥产♥大亨 -对
- The real estate tycoons. - Yes.
他们和中国人没有任何生意往来
Neither had any business dealings with the Chinese
也未曾表达过任何反♥华♥情绪
or were ever known to express any anti-Chinese sentiment--
反正没公开表达过
not publicly, anyway.
他们是商人
They were businessmen,
是资本家 他们无疑赞成使用苦力
capitalists who no doubt approved of coolie labor.
-他们不符合 -对 他们不符合
- They don't fit. - No, they do not.
你昨晚回家了吗
Did you even go home last night?
我花了好几天的工夫
Look, I spent the last few days
查了蒂蒙斯的业务往来
going through Timmons' business dealings,
银行存款 财产记录
bank deposits, property records,
寻找前后矛盾之处
looking for any other inconsistencies.
你为什么这么做
What the hell are you doing that for?
怪不得你还总是头疼
No wonder you're still getting headaches.
-你是警♥察♥ 不是会计 -听我说
- You're a cop, not a fuckin' accountant. - Just listen.
蒂蒙斯最后的交易
The last deal Timmons made
是为了卖♥♥掉春谷的一块房♥产
was to sell a piece of property in Spring Valley
给莱纳德·帕特森5000美元
to a Leonard Patterson for $5,000.
所以呢
So?
所以这处房♥产最初的标价只有2000多美元
So that property was originally listed at just over $2,000.
这还不到帕特森为此付出的一半
That's less than half what Patterson paid for it.
早上好
Mornin'.
而且就在签署交易的同一天
And the deal was signed over on the same day
蒂蒙斯和他的搭档被谋杀了
Timmons and his partner were murdered.
你的理论是帕特森
Your theory is that this Patterson
发现他多付了钱
discovered that he'd overpaid
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表