剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
A big one.
我想让这个城市保持平静 抓住凶手
I wanna keep the city calm and catch a murderer.
那得费点功夫了
That'll take some doing.
首先 我们不知道他长什么样
For one thing, we don't know what he looks like.
赶紧开始
Just get it started.
让人们知道我们掌握了主动权很重要
It's important that the people know we're on top of things.
-即使我们不是吗 -那就尤其重要
- Even when we aren't? - Especially then.
我不明白为什么我们
I don't understand why we don't just burn
不把这鬼地方烧成平地 传递信息
this fucking place to the ground, send a message.
丰海老窝挂上了我们的旗子就是信息
Our colors on the Fung Hai headquarters is the message
麦玲每天都要面对
one Mai Ling has to live with every day.
她等待报复的时间越长 她就显得越软弱
The longer she waits to retaliate, the weaker she looks.
但她不能报复 因为
But she can't retaliate because..
因为那六家公♥司♥ 等等等等
Because of the Six Companies. Blah-blah-blah.
不管怎样 她都完蛋了
Either way, she's fucked.
这就说得通了
It makes sense.
但我没有冷落老头子
But I didn't ice out the old man
就为了等着别人
just to wait around for someone else
主动出击
to make the first fucking move.
就是这样 懂了吗
This is the move. Get me?
你什么时候变得这么聪明了
When did you get so smart?
我不喜欢炫耀而已
I don't like to show-off.
我们都知道并非如此
Well, we both know that's not true.
好吧 我们试试
Okay, we'll try this.
看她作何反应
See how she reacts.
但我不会让我们永远陷入僵局
But I'm not gonna keep us in a stalemate forever.
我低估了他
I underestimated him.
你觉得这是阿杉干的吗
You think this was Ah Sahm?
尊爷现在不会批准直接进攻
Father Jun wouldn't authorize a direct attack right now.
他们在丰海最脆弱的时候袭击了他们
They hit the Fung Hai when they were at their weakest.
这是战略
This was strategic
也是私人恩怨
but it was also personal.
他在激怒我 挑衅我违反条约
He's provoking me, daring me to break the treaty.
我没想到星之后 他们这么快就行动
I didn't think they'd move so quickly after Zing.
因为你没有顾全大局
Because you weren't looking at the bigger picture.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
还有别的办法
There are other avenues.
有人一点都不关心
People who aren't the least bit concerned
我们的小条约
about our little treaties.
大局为重
The bigger picture.
没错
Exactly.
这是什么
What's this?
庆祝一下
A celebration.
我们干掉丰海和龙志
We took out the Fung Hai and fucked the Long Zii hard
还不违反条约
without breaking the treaty.
你在这过程中失去了多少兄弟
And how many of your brothers did you lose in the process?
至少我有所作为
At least I did something.
你说得对
You're right, you did.
我相信那肯定是场恶战
And I'm sure it was a hell of a scrap.
但你才管事多久 两天吗
But you've been in-charge for, what, two days?
你已经在挑起战争了
And you're already waging war.
-必须干掉丰海 -当然了
- The Fung Hai needed to go. - Of course, they did.
但也许有更聪明的办法
But maybe there was a smarter way to do it
一个不会让你失去兄弟的机会
one that wouldn't have cost you good men.
你总是太冲动
You've always been too impulsive.
我试着教你耐心
I tried to teach you patience.
也许这是教不来的
Maybe that's something that can't be taught.
你得吃点苦头
you have to learn the hard way.
好了
All right.
不用我说你们也知道我们面对的是什么
I don't need to tell you boys what we're up against here.
不给那个中国佬戴上手铐 时间每过去一秒
Every second that goes by without that Chinaman in handcuffs
就增加我们再也见不到他的几率
only increases the chances that we'll never see him again.
如果真是这样
And if that happens
上帝保佑
God help us.
唐人街封城 立即生效
Chinatown is closed. Effective immediately.
我要那个鬼地方的每个肮脏角落
I want every filthy, god-forsaken corner in that shithole
撕成碎片 直到找到这个雅各布
torn to shreds until this Jacob is found.
悬赏五千 不论死活
有人挡了你的路 把他弄出去
Someone gets in your way, get him out.
有人不开门 就踢开门
Someone doesn't wanna open the door kick it in.. -
巴克利把城里所有警♥察♥都叫来了
Buckley pulled in every cop in the city.
应该是场精彩的秀
Should be a hell of a show.
天啊 李 你准备好了吗
Christ, Lee. You even up for this?
准备什么
Up for what?
我觉得到了紧要关头
I reckon when push comes to shove
你只要让找到的第一个中国佬背锅就行了
you'll just pin it on the first Chinaman you find.
-对吧 队长 -好了
- Right, Sergeant? - All right.
快点搞定
Get it done, get it done fast.
祝成功
Godspeed.
李
Lee.
-我以为我们已经翻篇了 -那块表是你栽赃的
- I thought we were past this shit. - You planted that watch.
对 你栽赃的还让我相信了
Yeah, you planted it and you made me believe.
让我跟你一起撒谎
You made me a part of your lie.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我和蒂蒙斯的遗孀谈过了
I spoke to Timmons' widow.
你和丰海有过节 所以你陷害了他
You had a problem with the Fung Hai, so you framed him.
你♥他♥妈♥小声点
Keep your fucking voice low.
怎么 你是说他不该被抓吗
What, are you telling me he didn't deserve to go down?
看在上帝的份上 比尔
For God's sake, Bill.
我们失去了战友 麦克劳德 唐纳利 加拉赫
We lost men. McLeod, Donnelly, Gallahue.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
他们因公殉职
They died in the line of duty.
你说得好像你真的相信一样
You say that like you almost believe it.
你这个道貌岸然的小混♥蛋♥
Oh, you sanctimonious, little prick!
我不知道是谁告诉你
I don't know who it was that told you
世界是非黑即白的 李
that the world was black and white, Lee.
但相信我 他们就没起好作用
But, believe me, they didn't do you any fucking favors!
-至少我知道底线在哪 -是吗
- At least I know where to draw the line. - Yeah?
杀死自己亲人底线又在哪呢
And which side of that line does killing your own kin fall on?
操 你染上了一些坏习惯 李
Fuck! You are picking up some bad habits, Lee
敢跟我动手是最不可取的一项
and throwing punches at me is top of the fucking list!
操
Fucking..
够了 真要命
That's enough, goddamn it!
-这到底是怎么回事 -他疯了
- What the hell is going on here? - He's lost his fucking mind!
-乔治 早上好 -利瑞先生
- Georgie, good morning. - Mr. Leary.
早上好 威廉 家里人怎么样
Morning, William. How's the family?
饥饿
Hungry.
我很遗憾 真的
I'm sorry to hear that. Truly.
我知道这远远不够 但也许会有帮助
It's not nearly enough, I know, but maybe it'll help.
我他妈不想要施舍
I don't want a fucking handout.
我想要一份工作 你答应过的
I want a job, like you promised.
你以为我在外面忙什么
What the fuck do you think I'm doing out there, huh?
日复一日地
Day in and day out?
我在为你而战 我在为这些人而战
I'm fighting for you. I'm fighting for all these men.
改变不是一夜之间的事
Change doesn't come overnight.
是啊 随你怎么说
Aye. So you say.
你一直这么说
And so you've been saying.
但我们还在这里
But we're all still here
每天看着中国佬从我们身边经过
watching the goddamn chinks ride past us every day
在去上班的路上
on the way to our jobs.
我付会费 我们都一样
I pay my dues, we all do
靠微薄的收入
on what little we make.
-我他妈等烦了 -他说得对
- And I'm tired of fucking waiting. - He's right!
我们需要工作
We need work!
你们都给我安静
Settle down, all of you!
你们都听到市长的演讲了
You all heard the Mayor's speech.
他站在我们这边 要把苦力赶走
He's taken our side, gonna force the coolies out.
你们随时都可能回去工作
Any day now, you'll be back to work.
你们觉得是谁给他施加压力的
And who do you think put the fucking screws to him?
是我给他们威胁
It was my boot on their fucking neck.
我传达了信息
I delivered the message
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表