剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
真不敢相信尊爷居然同意了
I can't believe Father Jun just agreed to this.
就好像这是她的地盘一样
Walking around like she owns the fucking place.
好了 咱们走
Come on. Let's go.
情况很微妙
It's a delicate situation,
因为她父亲去世了
what with her father's passing.
但市长夫人雇佣苦力是个问题
But the mayor's wife hiring coolie labor is problematic.
真的吗 巴克利
Really, Buckley?
是吗 总结得真好
You think so? What a brilliant summation.
你怎么不去和我那顽固的妻子谈判
Why don't you go negotiate with my obstinate wife,
我会站在一旁想出
and I'll stand around thinking up
令人兴奋的新词来描述那显而易见的痛苦
new and exciting ways to state the painfully obvious.
如果家庭压力行不通
If pressure at home won't work,
或许解决之道就是
perhaps the way through is
采取一个更有力的公共立场
to take a more powerful public position.
严厉打击中国劳工
Come down hard on Chinese labor.
不要让任何人怀疑你的立场
Let no one doubt where you stand.
这不会让我更像个伪君子吗
Won't that just make me look like even more of a hypocrite?
恕我直言
At the risk of stating the obvious,
恐怕木已成舟
I'm afraid that ship has sailed.
我是说 拜你妻子所赐
Thanks to your wife, I mean.
同时 也许我可以从其他方面
In the meantime, maybe I can bring pressure to bear
给布莱克夫人施加压力
on Mrs. Blake from other fronts.
你是说工人吗
You mean the workingmen?
我会继续煽风点火
I'll continue to stoke that fire.
或者我们可以给她调价
Or we could just adjust her pricing
这样她就能雇得起爱尔兰劳工
so that she can afford to hire Irish labor
结束这一切
and be done with it.
如果媒体知道
And if the press got wind
你给自己妻子优♥惠♥的价格呢
that you were giving your wife favorable pricing?
你现在最不需要的就是引来更多关注
The last thing you want to do now is to invite more scrutiny.
我要提醒你 当初是你
Might I remind you that it was you
逼默瑟雇佣苦力的
who pressured Mercer into hiring coolie labor to begin with?
是的 为了保护你 我还在努力
Yes, to protect you, which I am still trying to do.
-你肯定知道人们在窃窃私语 -闭嘴
- You must know that people are whispering. - Don't say it.
-一个控制不了自己妻子的男人 -我说了闭嘴
- A man who can't control his wife... - I said don't.
好的 先生
Very well, sir.
麦玲像中国城的女王一样四处游荡
Mai Ling's walking around like the motherfucking queen of Chinatown.
到处都是丰海的人
The Fung Hai are all over us,
要不是我们对他们俯首称臣 根本不会这样
which never would've happened if we hadn't bent over for them!
你太担心公众的看法了
You're worried too much about public perception.
不要太在意事情的表象
Don't concern yourself with how things look.
关心一下当下情况如何
Concern yourself with how things are.
情况如何 就是我们看起来很软弱
"How things are" is we look weak!
其他堂口也会这么想的
And the other tongs are gonna start getting ideas.
合威在麦玲来之前就在了
The Hop Wei were around before Mai Ling got here.
要破坏我们的声誉 除了她幼稚的故作姿态
It would take a lot more than her childish posturing
还需要更多的东西
to damage our reputation.
龙志和丰海的联盟会毁了她
The Long Zii's alliance with the Fung Hai will be her undoing.
如果她不毁约 他们就会
If she doesn't break the treaty, they will.
然后
And then...
我们可以在六大公♥司♥的全力支持下出击
we can strike with the full support of the Six Companies.
去他妈的六大公♥司♥
Fuck the Six Companies.
跟我们开战的不是他们
They're not the ones going to war with us.
别傻了
Don't be an idiot.
失去六大公♥司♥ 就失去了唐人街 懂吗
You lose the Six Companies, you lose Chinatown. Get me?
不懂 我真是不懂你
No! I don't get you!
至少她杀了龙志 你有什么借口
At least she was fucking Long Zii. What's your excuse?
你还有什么想说的吗
Something else you want to say?
纯金的 传家宝
Solid gold-- a family heirloom.
你个冷血的混♥蛋♥ 比尔
You cold motherfucker, Bill.
听着
Listen...
我为你做这事已经够久了
I've done this thing for you long enough.
够久了吗 为了什么
Long enough? For what?
我还清了债务
I paid my debt.
这不是债务 这是你的工作
This not debt. This your job.
不 不是的
NO, it's not.
我他妈可是警♥察♥
I am a police officer, for fuck's sake!
嘴上拜佛 但心里嘛
The mouth pray to Buddha, but the heart...
心里 比尔 心里想的是别的
The heart, Bill, say something else.
这是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
意思是你为我工作
It mean you work for me.
不吗
No?
我就知道能在这里找到你
I had a feeling I'd find you here.
水果
The fruit.
今天是清明节 我在哀悼我们的爸妈
It's Tomb-Sweeping Day. I'm paying my respects to our parents.
如果他们现在能看到我们
If they could see us now.
-阿杉 -你想把我碎尸万段
- Ah Sahm. - You tried to have me diced.
我想救你
I tried to save you.
我尽我所能不让你参加比赛
I did everything I could to keep you out of that tournament.
然后你下令杀了我
And then you ordered my death.
没事的 你做出了选择
It's okay. You made your choice.
-现在我也有选择 -得了吧
- Now I've made mine. - Oh, come on.
尊爷又不会长生不老
Father Jun's not gonna live forever.
尊少也不是老大 谁来领导合威
And Young Jun's no boss. So who's gonna lead the Hop Wei?
什么 你吗
What, you?
如果有必要的话
If I have to.
我只希望你明白自己是在支持输家
I just hope you realize you're backing a losing side
现在明白还来得及
before it's too late.
知道吗 你真该听听自己说的话
You know, you should hear yourself talk sometime.
你总是那么
You're always so...
你总是高人一等
You're always so damn superior.
从我们小时候起 你就一直坚信自己是对的
Even when we were kids, you were always so sure you were right.
其他人都错了
Everyone else was wrong.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
只有你
Just you.
如果你真觉得我错了 那你现在为什么在这里
If you really think I'm wrong, why are you here right now?
他们把你当废物一样抛弃
They tossed you out like you were nothing.
任你自生自灭 现在你又穿上了他们的衣服
Left you to rot, and now you're wearing their colors again.
好好想想
Just think about it.
我们可以站在同一边
We could be on the same side.
你是说你那边吧
You mean your side.
小静
Xiaojing?
没杀掉我你会后悔的
You're gonna wish you had killed me.
总还有明天的新希望
There's always tomorrow.
抱歉 我不是有意打扰的
Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
我只是欣赏你的专注
I was just admiring your focus.
谢谢
Thank you.
尊少爷需要一点专注
Young Jun can use a bit of that focus.
他太容易被激怒了
He's too easily riled up.
他只是在担心堂口
Ah, he's just looking out for the tong.
我知道
I don't doubt it.
我多年来一直想教他耐心
I've been trying to teach him patience for years.
师♥父♥领进门
The teacher can open the door,
但修行在个人
but the student must walk through it.
你回堂口后我们就没怎么说过话
We haven't really talked since you returned to the tong.
我知道让我回来不是你的主意
I know it wasn't your idea to bring me back.
你我之间有问题吗
Are you and I going to have a problem?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
帮我看着点尊少
Keep an eye on Young Jun for me.
如你所知
As you know,
他可能会有点过火
he can get a bit too itchy for his own good.
你提前回来了
You're home early.
嗯
Well...
我想给你足够的时间做这个
I wanted to give you enough time to cook this.
又有牛排
Steak? Again?
怎么不行呢
And why not?
因为太贵了
It's expensive is why not.
为什么我家人不能拥有最好的
Why shouldn't my family have the best?
我没上赌桌
And I have not been to the tables,
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表