剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
It's funny.
人们从世界各地来这里
Uh, people come here from all over the world
寻求更好的生活
in search of a better life.
可我只想逃离这里
And all I've ever wanted to do is escape.
你可没资格抱怨
You've got nothing to complain about.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
你知道什么
What do you know?
我见过整个村庄的人被饿死
I've seen whole villages wiped out by famine.
你知道吗
You know anything about that?
我兄弟一个星期都吃不到固体食物
What it feels like to hear your brothers
你知道半夜听到他们的哭声
in the middle of the night, crying
是一种什么感觉吗
because they haven't had anything solid to eat in a week?
然后某天早上醒来发现他们已经死了
Then waking up one morning to find that they've passed?
可是你的内心
And the shame
居然松了一口气 真是太丢人了
in realizing you're actually more relieved than anything else.
你知道吗
You know?
你知道苏寒为什么做的这么好吃吗
You know how Soo Han makes it taste so good?
他用盐水和牛血的混合物腌制面条
He marinates his noodles in a mixture of brine and cow's blood.
只有肉汤达到最佳味道
Only when the broth reaches its optimal flavor does--
阿舟
Chao.
是酱油
It's soy sauce.
你知道你最大的问题是什么吗 李勇
You know what your problem is, Li Yong?
没有想象力
You have no imagination.
我听说萃胜像牲口一样被宰了
I heard the Suey Sing were slaughtered like animals.
你知道不是我
You know me better than that.
嗯
I do.
不过嘛
Still...
情况会有多糟
how bad does it have to get?
我先杀了他
I'll kill him first.
就算你杀了他
Even if you did,
丰海肯定会找你麻烦的
the Fung Hai would come after you,
麦玲就会被迫反击
and Mai Ling would be forced to retaliate,
打来打去 没完没了
back and forth, on and on,
打得两败俱伤
each of you grinding the other down
然后合威把你们俩全灭了
until the Hop Wei swoop in and finish you both off.
看来你有更好的主意啊
I'm guessing you have a better idea.
如果有别的办法来解决我们的小问题呢
What if there was another way to solve our little problem--
一个不需要发动战争的办法
one that didn't require starting a war?
他在房♥间里
So he's standing right there in the bullpen,
一直砍这一整块牛肉
and he's hacking away at this giant slab of beef,
地上到处都是血
and there's blood oozing all over the floor.
-就在你的桌子上吗 -是的 女士
- Right there at your desk? - Yes, ma'am.
他拿着武器
And he's going at it with these weapons, you know...
你会吵醒孩子们的
You'll wake the babies.
然后弗拉纳根进来说
And Flannagan comes in, and he goes,
你把我们警局变成肉店
You're not gonna catch a killer
也抓不到凶手的
turning my precinct into a butcher shop!
他太无趣了 上帝保佑他
That man's a pill. God bless him.
放着吧 你一整天都在帮我盯着这个白♥痴♥
Leave it. You help me enough
已经帮了我很大的忙了
keeping an eye on this idiot all day.
相信我 知道你和他在一起 我就放心多了
I feel a lot better knowing you're out there with him, believe me.
嗯 毕竟我之前的20年警♥察♥生涯
Sure, because I was completely helpless
完全无法独♥立♥
for the first 20 years of my career.
他终于承认了
Finally, he admits it.
那什么
Well, in that case, uh,
我该走了 不打扰你们了
I think I'll take off, leave you folks be.
嗯 挺晚的了
Yeah, it's getting late.
晚餐还是那么好吃 露西
Dinner was delicious, as usual, Lucy.
但是
But, uh...
说实话
To tell you the truth,
我
I'm, uh...
觉得我这是在利用你们的善良
starting to feel like I'm imposing.
你怎么还没把我们当成家人
You should consider yourself family by now.
我们已经把你当成自己人了
We certainly do.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
直接回家 听到没
Straight home, you hear me?
然后试着睡一会儿
And, uh, try to get some sleep for a change.
晚饭这么香 肯定能睡着
Well, after that dinner, won't be a problem.
晚安 伊桑
Good night, Ethan.
晚安
Good night.
伊桑 洗碗
Ethan. Dishes.
伊桑
Ethan!
嗯
Yeah?
赶紧的
Now.
全收拾了
Finish those up now.
莫利终于睡着了
Molly's asleep, finally.
希望理查德今晚可以放松一下
I hope Richard was able to relax tonight.
肯定没问题 他把笔记本落在这了
He must have. He left his notebook.
这个都能落下 你能想象他有多放松吗
Do you know how relaxed he'd have to be to leave this?
他就差和它结婚了
He's practically married to it.
那我们替他保管一晚吧
Well, it'll keep for a night.
这些我来收拾
I'll finish those.
上♥床♥吧
Off to bed with ya.
你妈妈会给你盖被子的
Your mother'll be up to tuck you in.
别忘了祈祷
Don't forget to say your prayers.
好的 爸爸
All right, Dad.
天啊 李
Jesus, Lee.
爸
Da?
我不是让你
Didn't I tell ya to--
他有什么要求 我都照做
Whatever he wants, I'll do it.
等等
Wait.
听我说
Listen to me.
他只是个孩子
He is just a boy.
不 不 不
No! No, no!
快跑
Run!
伊桑
Ethan!
伊桑
Ethan.
伊桑
Ethan.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表