剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
你在这干什么
Hey, the fuck you doin' here?
我和阿舟一起
I'm with Chao.
敬丰海
To the Fung Hai!
我认识的最皮痒的混♥蛋♥
The itchiest motherfuckers I know!
这个混♥蛋♥是龙志的人
This motherfucker's Long Zii!
另一个呢
Where's the other one?
给我狠狠打
Hurt him badly,
但要留他狗命
but keep him alive.
我想知道他有什么计划
I wanna know what he had planned.
要活的
Alive!
李勇
Li Yong.
看看这对蛋扛得住刀吗 混♥蛋♥
Let's see how those big balls handle steel, motherfucker.
-什么声音 -该我们上了 兄弟们
- What was that? - That's our cue, boys.
走吧 走吧 快走 走吧
Let's go! Let's go! Move! Let's go!
快走 快走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
你没子弹了 混♥蛋♥
You're out of bullets, asshole.
错了
Wrong.
兄弟们 快啊
Men, keep going!
来吧 从这里过去 这边走
Come on, right through here. Right this way.
那么
So...
我们终于要知道谁更强了
we're finally gonna find out who's better.
我从没想过
I never really wondered.
那我想你只能迁就我了
Then I guess you'll just have to humor me.
我应该告诉你 一旦我杀了你
I should tell you, once I kill you,
我就去找麦玲
I'll go and see Mai Ling.
我要去干♥她♥
I'm gonna fuck her
就像她从没被人干过一样
like she never been fucked.
然后 我会吃了她的心 尿在洞里
After that, I'll eat her fuckin' heart and piss in the hole.
都是因为你没有胆量
And all because you didn't have the balls
当着我的面说 去你♥妈♥的♥
to say "fuck you" to my face.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
麦克劳德
McLeod!
这就是你的计划
This your idea of a plan?
我即兴发挥了
I improvise.
把他弄出去 他和我们一起的
Get him out of here! He's with us.
为你的痛苦感恩吧
Be grateful for your pain.
证明你还活着
It means you're still alive.
李 我们走
Lee, let's go!
我有点生你的气
I'm kinda mad at you.
后退
Back up!
别动
Don't move!
放下家伙
Drop the sword.
我认识你
I know you.
我们就是来找你的
This is who we came for.
你以为你能派暴徒来我家
You think you can send your thugs to my house
威胁我的家人
and threaten my fuckin' family?
你会受罪的 星
Oh, you are gonna suffer, Zing.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
我会陪着你受完所有的罪
And I am gonna be with you every step of the goddamn way.
慢点 小心
Easy. Look out.
你确定是他吗
You sure it's him?
就是这种类型的刀
It's the right type of sword.
他肯定知道怎么用它
He definitely knew how to use it.
我们也找到了这个
We found this too.
VRT
"Vrt."
维克多·R·蒂蒙斯
Victor R Timmons.
诺布山被谋杀的地♥产♥大亨之一
One of the murdered tycoons up on Nob Hill.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
要我说 这就足够了
That'll do it, as far as I'm concerned.
我是该夸夸你们俩 但坦白说
I'd pat you two on the backs, but quite frankly,
这感觉像是运气使然
this feels like a case of dumb fuckin' luck.
你们俩下楼吧
You two get your asses downstairs.
我们有一堆烂摊子要收拾呢
We've got an unholy mess to mop up.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
他这就算是在夸我们了 顺便说一句
That's the closest he's ever come to a compliment, by the way.
他说得对 关于运气
He's right-- about luck.
我们来这只有一个目的 然后我们找到了刀和表
We come here for one reason, and we find this sword and watch,
手到擒来
handy as a rope at a hangin'.
我想你应该听说过关于赠马的故事吧
I assume you've heard the one about the gift horse, yeah?
嗯 我只是想说
Yeah, I-I'm just saying that
丰海有理由追杀你
the Fung Hai had reason to come after you.
说得通 但蒂蒙斯和麦考密克呢
That makes sense. But why Timmons and McCormick?
还有女妖酒馆的人
Why the men at the Banshee?
这就说不通了
It doesn't add up.
拜托 李 我们赢了
For fuck's sake, Lee. We won.
我们抓到人了
We got our fuckin' man.
刀和怀表
The sword, the watch...
没有道理 是因为中国佬就不讲道理
it doesn't make sense because chinks don't make sense.
他们从不讲理
They never will.
天啊 李
Jesus, Lee.
高兴个两秒钟会要你命吗
Would it kill you to be happy about something for two seconds?
你说得对
You're right.
我们赢了
We won.
怎么搞的
What happened?
星已经被逮捕了
Zing has been arrested.
警♥察♥突袭了他的老窝
The bulls raided his headquarters.
警♥察♥瞄上了丰海
The police targeted the Fung Hai?
他们怎么知道该去哪里呢
How would they even know where to go?
阿舟让你这么做的吗
Did Chao put you up to this?
你真的认为阿舟能让我做事吗
Do you really think Chao can tell me what to do?
星是我们的盟友
Zing was our ally.
丰海是唯一能
The Fung Hai were the only thing
阻止合威宣战的原因
keeping the Hop Wei from declaring war.
星疯了
Zing was out of control.
他下令处死一名警官
He ordered the death of a police sergeant
还有他的家人
and his family.
你知道如果他得逞了会发生什么吗
Do you have any idea what would've happened if he had succeeded?
美♥国♥佬♥有他们的杀手
The ducks have their killer.
突袭行动会结束的
The raids will end.
他们会放过我们的
They'll leave us alone.
美♥国♥佬♥不会放过我们的
The ducks will never leave us alone.
你没问我就擅自行动
You moved without me.
星的事我提醒过你
I tried to warn you about Zing.
但你不听
But you wouldn't listen.
那你就得大声点
Then you needed to speak louder.
你见快乐杰克了吗
You see Happy Jack?
进展如何
How'd it go?
本来可以更好
Could've gone better.
怎么 没用吗
So what? Nothing?
我们真是完蛋了
Oh, we are fucked so hard.
还没有
Not yet.
回来 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come back here, you bastard!
你不能这样
You can't do this!
她只是个小女孩 她是我的
She's just a little girl. She belongs with me!
谁能照顾她 她就是谁的
She belongs with someone who can take care of her.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
尊爷会杀了你的
Father Jun will kill you.
你帮我就没事
Not if you help me.
我不会帮你挑起战争的
I'm not gonna help you start a war
就因为你想报复而误入歧途
all because of your misguided need for revenge.
-不是这样 -不是
- That's not what this is. - No?
那是什么
Then what is it?
尊爷任由麦玲
Father Jun is letting Mai Ling
变得越来越强大
become more and more powerful.
你也说过她对唐人街很危险
You said yourself she's a danger to Chinatown.
她是
She is.
但你也是
But so are you.
什么
What?
背叛尊爷 让父子相争
Betraying Father Jun, pitting father against son--
你会把唯一能对抗她的堂口毁了的
you're gonna tear apart the only tong that can stand up to her.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表