剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
Yeah, I believe my father actually came in here once.
我对此表示怀疑
Somehow I doubt that.
不 他肯定来过
No, I'm sure.
他
He, um,
来这里雇工人为缆车铺设轨道
came in here to hire workers to lay track for the cable car.
你父亲是拜伦·默瑟
Your father was Byron Mercer?
看来你不是很喜欢他
I imagine you didn't like him very much.
说句公道话
Well, to be fair,
他也不太喜欢我
he didn't like me very much either.
如果看到你在这里 他会怎么说
What do you think he'd say if he saw you in here?
我不在乎
Well, I don't much care.
这也是我们之间的老问题了
Which was usually the problem between us.
贝多芬的曲子 是吗
That's Beethoven, is it?
《月光奏鸣曲》
"Moonlight Sonata."
你喜欢吗
You like it?
你很厉害啊
You're very good.
其实不咋地
I'm sloppy.
我都没好好练过
I never gave it the time it needed.
我的老师 克莱尔夫人
My teacher, Madame Le Claire,
说我的潜力都被浪费了
said I was awash in the stink of wasted potential.
反正我是这么理解的 毕竟我法语不及格
At least I think that's what she said. I failed French.
女子精修学校啊[上完学了]
Finishing school, huh?
我退学了
I dropped out.
所以应该是没上完
Which, I suppose means I'm unfinished.
利瑞先生 谢谢你让我弹琴
Thank you, Mr. Leary, for letting me play.
操
Fuck me.
那个卑鄙小人
That fuckin' snake!
他为什么火上浇油
Why the hell did he add fuel to that fire?
然后把我推上火堆
And throw me on the pyre of process?
不知道 市长先生 也许是为了激励你
I don't know, Mr. Mayor. To motivate you, perhaps?
激励我
Motivate me?
他让我很丢人
He embarrassed me.
如果你怕丢人
Well, if embarrassment is your concern,
-那你还是管好你的妻子吧 -什么
- perhaps it's your wife you need to be dealing with. - What?
你不能假装反对中国劳工
You can't pretend to be against Chinese labor
而你的妻子还在雇用苦力
while your own wife is hiring coolies.
我在尽力阻止城市被烧毁
I'm trying to keep the city from burning down
你还在这扯我的妻子
and you're talking about my wife.
如果旧金山的人了解
If the people of San Francisco were truly aware
唐人街每天发生的事
of what happens in Chinatown on a daily basis--
他们知道自己离地狱第九圈有多近
how close they're all living to the ninth circle of hell--
肯定会武装起来
they'd be up in arms.
那我们就无法控制他们了
We wouldn't be able to contain them.
我们就可以毫不费力地通过《排华法案》了
And we'd have no trouble getting the Exclusion Act passed.
有时我真的很好奇你在为谁工作 巴克利
Sometimes I wonder who you work for, Buckley.
旧金山的人♥民♥ 市长先生
The people of San Francisco, Mr. Mayor.
你也一样
As do you.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
你是尼科尔斯先生吧
Mr. Nichols, I presume.
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
我很了解你 尼科尔斯先生
I know a lot about you, Mr. Nichols.
我知道你在平克顿侦探社工作过
I know you worked for the Pinkertons.
我知道他们为什么解雇你
And I know why they fired you.
那你应该知道我对你卖♥♥的东西不感兴趣
Then you'll know I'm not interested in whatever it is you're selling.
我不卖♥♥东西
I'm not selling.
我要买♥♥东西
I'm buying.
我听说你还在做私人咨♥询♥
I hear you still do a little private consulting.
平克顿侦探社不为中国女生服务
The Pinkertons won't work for a Chinese gal.
是吗
That it?
即使英语说的像你一样好
Even one who speaks English as well as you.
沃尔特·巴克利
Walter Buckley.
副市长 他怎么了
The Deputy Mayor. What about him?
你需要什么
What do you need?
保障
Insurance.
胡说八道
It's bullshit.
他只是卖♥♥了些他在后口袋找到的旧货
He sold some old shit he found in his back pocket.
我们没有贩毒
We're not dealing.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 成吉思汗的杂种
Oh, fuck you, Genghis Cunt!
我不需要你承认 老薛
I don't need your confession, Lao Che.
但是下不为例
It just has to stop.
我们只提醒你这一次 明白吗
This is the only warning you'll get, do you understand?
李勇
Listen, Li Yong--
我只需要听两个字
I only need to hear two words.
明白
I understand.
走吧
Let's go.
我不知道你为什么要为这些底层垃圾烦恼
I don't know why you even bother with these bottom-feeders.
这个洋葱当着你的面撒谎
This onion just lied to your face.
你们这些蒙古狗来我家
You Mongol dogs think you can come into my house--
你怎么回事
The hell is wrong with you?
麦玲发现以后
When Mai Ling finds out about this--
你真的以为她不知道会发生什么吗
Do you really think she didn't' know what would happen?
不然她为什么要派我和你一起来
Why else would she send me with you?
达文波特小姐
Miss Davenport.
你几个月没来了
You not come back here for many months.
我还以为你终于放弃了
I think maybe you finally give up.
还有其他的机构
Well, there were other establishments
需要更多的关注
that required more immediate attention,
但我一直想回来的
but I've been meaning to come back.
我的姑娘和往常一样 都很幸福
All my girls very happy, as always.
自我欺骗的确可以让你的良心没那么痛
I'm sure it helps to tell yourself that.
她们选择了这种生活
They choose this life.
我给了她们一份工作
I give them job.
床 干净的衣服
Bed. Clean clothing.
你的英语进步了
你的广东话也一样进步了
我希望你的观点都一样不同了
达文波特小姐
Miss Davenport.
又来拯救世界了
Here to save world again.
不 只是来拯救你们的姑娘
Oh, no, just your people,
因为你们一直在剥削她们
since you're too busy exploiting them.
总得有人来嘛
Well, someone has to.
你是说拯救她们还是剥削她们
Save them or exploit them?
没错
Yes.
所以呢
So?
我的姑娘们可以随时离开
My girls can go any time they want.
她们不属于我
I own no one.
我可以去见见她们吗
May I visit with them?
当然
Of course.
这首曲子你今晚弹了三遍了
You've played that same fucking song three times tonight.
你还会弹别的曲子吗
Do you know anything else?
对不起 利瑞先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Leary.
-我可以弹《古老的爱尔兰玫瑰》吗 -不行
- I could play you "Olde Irish Rose" if you like. - Jesus, no.
那首曲子我快听吐了
I'm sick of that one.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表