剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表
发生了什么事?
What happened?
有一次攻击。
There was an attack.
-到处都是这样的吗?-我想是的。
-Is it like this everywhere? -I think so.
你来找我们是有原因的。
You came to us for a reason.
你是我们的一员。
You're one of us.
你是人类。
You're human.
他们受到基因突变的影响。
They suffer from genetic mutations.
我们认为他们在试图治愈自己。
We think that they're trying to cure themselves.
你们正在开♥发♥的外星狗武器。
The biological weapon you're developing.
这将会杀死所有的外星人。
That's gonna kill all the aliens.
我正在努力。
I'm trying.
-艾美莉?
-Emily?
你已经离开好几个月了。
You've been gone for months.
他们对你做了什么?
What did they do to you?
凯瑟琳!
Catherine!
他是他们中的一员。
He's one of them.
我在找一个人。比尔-沃德。
I'm looking for someone. Bill Ward.
他是谁?
Who is he?
感觉他们就在我的脑子里。
It feels like they're inside my head.
艾美莉?
Emily?
她想杀了你。
She tried to kill you.
你感染了我。
You infected me.
他们要把我们消灭掉。
They're gonna wipe us out.
我的胃...
My stomach...
-艾美莉。-嗯?
-Emily. -Em?
如果你再碰我女儿,我就杀了你。
If you ever touch my daughter again, I will kill you.
这个外星狗在一瞬间计算出所有可能的结果。
The creature calculates all the possible outcomes in an instant.
我们在找比尔-沃德教授。
We're looking for Professor Bill Ward.
他们穿越时空,来自未来。
They travelled through time, from the future.
艾美莉和萨沙
Emily and Sacha
是外星种族的亚当和夏娃。
are the Adam and Eve of the alien race.
我们中的一个人必须要回到过去。
One of us has to go back in time.
我来做。
I'll do it.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
不,但总得有人来做。
No. But somebody has to do it.
我只有一次机会让它停下来。
I've only one opportunity to make this stop,
否则几十亿人都会死。
or billions of people will die.
我可以帮你吗?
Can I help you?
我们在找比尔-沃德。
We're looking for Bill Ward.
我没有选择。
I have no choice.
第一次发生的时候,我在我的厨房♥里...
The first time it happened I was in my kitchen...
然后突然我就在山上了。
Then suddenly I'm in the mountains.
路上塞满了汽车。
The road's jammed with cars.
天空中出现了这些奇怪的灯光。
There are these weird lights in the sky.
我开始跑。
I start to run.
我可以感觉到脸上的寒冷。
I could feel the cold on my face.
我很害怕。
I was so scared.
你相信你看到的事情真的发生在你身上吗?
You believe what you saw actually happened to you?
我知道那是真的。
I know it did.
不仅仅是我。其他的人也看到了一些东西。
It's not just me. Other people are seeing things too.
成千上万的人
Thousands of people
世界各地的人继续经历幻觉。
all over the world continue to experience hallucinations.
医生和心理学家们正在努力解释
Doctors and psychologists are struggling to explain
为什么有这么多人受到影响
why so many people have been affected
以及可能的原因是什么。
and what the possible causes may be.
多米尼克带来了这个报告。现在请看新闻...
Dominic with that report. Now over to the news...
四个月前,我们检测到不寻常的活动
Four months ago, we detected unusual activity
在X射线光谱上。
on the x-ray spectrum.
一个黑洞出现在地球外大气层的边缘。
A black hole appeared on the edge of the Earth's exosphere.
它给我们带来了第一次确认的目击
It gave us the first confirmed sighting
的磁单极。
of a magnetic monopole.
"磁单极"?
"Magnetic monopole"?
我们的理论预测了
Our theories predicted
他们是一个具有净磁电荷的粒子。
they were a particle with a net magnetic charge.
现在,因为这个事件。
Now, because of this event,
我们知道单极子根本就不是一个粒子。
we know the monopole isn't a particle at all,
而是一个渗透到时空的波状电荷。
but a wave-like charge that permeates space-time.
-它为什么会出现?-请问?
-Why did it appear? -Excuse me?
它为什么会出现?
Why did it appear?
我们不知道。嗯......。
We have no idea. Um...
对外面的观察者来说。
To the outside observer,
黑洞的直径只有几百公里。
the black hole is only a few hundred kilometres in diameter.
但如果我们站在它里面
But if we were to stand inside it,
它就会膨胀,直到变成一个宇宙的大小。
it would expand until it became the size of a universe.
它证明了我们关于多世界的理论
It is proof our theories of many worlds
和超越我们自己的许多♥维♥度的理论是真实的。
and many dimensions beyond our own are true.
你的论文表明它是有联♥系♥的
Your paper suggests it's connected
与人们所经历的幻觉有关?
to the hallucinations people are experiencing?
我不相信它们是幻觉。
I'm not convinced they are hallucinations.
-那它们是什么?-我也不确定。
-Then what are they? -I'm not sure.
单极子正在产生高♥强♥度的引力波。
The monopole is generating high-intensity gravitational waves.
这些波在量子水平上起作用。
These waves work on a quantum level.
越来越多的证据表明它们可以影响我们的意识。
There's growing evidence they can affect our consciousness.
你是说黑洞的
You're saying the black hole's
导致世界上成千上万的人
causing thousands of people all over the world
看到的东西?
to see things?
没有一个人有这些经历的记载
There isn't a single account of anyone having these experiences
在黑洞出现之前。
before the black hole appeared.
这不可能是一个巧合。
It can't be a coincidence.
你有看到什么吗?
Have you seen anything?
是的。
Yes.
但是你能够在这里和我们交谈
But you're able to be here and talk to us
而其他人却失去了对现实的控制?
while others have lost their grip on reality?
有些人比其他人更脆弱。
Some people are more vulnerable than others.
也许我很擅长埋藏东西。
Maybe I'm good at burying things.
对其他人来说,就没那么容易了。
For other people, it's not so easy.
是的。
Yes.
会议结束了。
The meeting went over.
我已经在路上了。
I'm on my way.
蘑菇牛肉尖,我想这是烧鸡肉。
The beef tips with mushrooms, I think it's chicken teriyaki.
NASA可以把我们送上太空,只是不要问他们
NASA can put us into space, just don't ask them
在食品袋上贴上正确的标签。
to put the right labels on the food pouches.
任务控制中心要我们改变轨道。
Mission control wants us to change orbit.
要在黑洞边上转转,收集更多的数据。
To swing by the black hole and collect some more data.
他们希望能找到什么?
What are they hoping to find?
任何能解释它出现原因的东西。
Anything that explains why it appeared.
我们能做这些事真是太酷了。
It's so cool we get to do this stuff.
你知道吗,你已经快过了使用 "酷 "这种词的年龄了。
You know, you're almost too old to be using words like "cool".
-哎哟。-我说几乎。
-Ouch. -I said almost.
名字?
Names?
你的名字是什么?
What are your names?
请告诉我你们的名字好吗?
Can I have your names please?
一名妇女在哈默史密斯医院死于枪伤。
A woman died from gunshot wounds in Hammersmith Hospital.
我想要她的财产
I want her possessions.
警♥察♥!
Police!
走吧!走吧!走吧!
Go! Go! Go!
最新的情况是什么?
What's the latest?
多人伤亡。两名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥被确认死亡。
Multiple casualties. Two terrorists confirmed dead.
-还有一名在押。-我们知道他们是谁吗?
-And there's one in custody. -Do we know who they are?
没有指纹。没有身份证。他们不在任何监视名单上。
No prints. No ID. They're not on any watch lists.
他们都有相同的刺青。
They've all got the same tattoo.
什么,你认得它?
What, you recognise it?
它已经出现在留言板上了
It's been appearing on message boards
与人们产生的这些幻觉有关。
connected to these hallucinations people have been having.
-你认为有联♥系♥?-是的,也许。
-You think there's a link? -Yeah, maybe.
我想让你去看看这些正在涌现的支持团体。
I want you to check out these support groups that are popping up.
十分钟后有一个简报。
There's a briefing in ten.
喂?
Hello?
丹?
Dan?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表