剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表
等一下。
Hold on.
所以,我们想乘坐维多利亚线北行。
So, we want to take the Victoria Line northbound.
乘坐北线不是更快吗?
Wouldn't it be quicker to take the Northern Line?
北线更深。隧♥道♥被淹没了。
The Northern Line's deeper. The tunnels are flooded.
好的。
Okay.
什么?
What?
我听到了一些声音。
I hear something.
我想这是其中一个外星狗。
I think it's one of the creatures.
是的,我们最好去。
Yeah, we'd better go.
我以为他们现在已经无害了?
I thought they were harmless now?
下面的人没有受到影响。走吧!
The ones down here aren't affected. Go!
灯光。关掉它们。
The lights. Switch them off.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的,我想是的。
Yeah, I think so.
你看到什么了?
What did you see?
理查德?
Richard?
空间站被撕碎了。
The space station was ripped apart.
我们被吸到了太空中。
We were sucked out into space.
我们正逐渐远离对方。
We were drifting away from each other.
你认为它发生了?
You think it happened?
在某种另类的现实中?
In some sort of alternate reality?
如果我们的意识与量子世界纠缠在一起。
If our consciousness is entangled with the quantum world,
有无限多的可能结果。
there's an infinite number of possible outcomes.
根本就没有时间这回事。
There's no such thing as time.
不是我们所认为的那样。
Not in the way we think of it.
你是说你看到的可能是未来?
You mean what you saw could be the future?
一个可能的未来,是的。
One possible future, yes.
你能像这样黑进凯瑟琳的电子邮件?
You can hack into Catherine's emails just like that?
如果你有合适的软件。
If you've got the right software.
这让人不安。
That's disturbing.
你在担心公民自♥由♥?
You're worried about civil liberties?
我需要休息。
I need to rest.
求你了。
Please.
让我们看看你的手腕!
Show us your wrists!
你的手腕!
Your wrists!
把它们举起来。
Hold them up.
我们是人。
We're human.
你有武器吗?
Are you armed?
是的。
Yes.
我们是人类!
We're human!
把你们的武器都放下,放在地上。
Put whatever weapons you have down on the ground.
-这是医院吗?-是的。
-Is this the hospital? -Yeah.
我的父母。他们需要帮助。求你了。
My parents. They need help. Please.
他们这样的情况有多久了?
How long have they been like this?
四个星期。
Four weeks.
你能帮助他们吗?
Can you help them?
我们可以试试。
We can try.
你从哪里来的?
Where have you travelled from?
查林克罗斯。
Charing Cross.
你一定很累了。
You must be tired.
-我们是。-这边走。
-We are. -This way.
我们越早开始治疗他们。
The sooner we can start treating them,
结果就越好。
the better the outcome.
我想和他们一起去。
I want to go with them.
不,你只会碍手碍脚。他们在安全的人手里。
No, you'll just get in the way. They're in safe hands.
-你饿了吗?-是的。
-Are you hungry? -Yes.
渴了吗?
Thirsty?
萨姆。
Sam.
治疗你是怎么做的?
The treatment, what do you do?
我们使用电痉挛疗法。
We use Electro-convulsive therapy.
这很有效?
It's effective?
在大多数情况下。
In most cases.
-在这里。-谢谢。
-Here. -Thanks.
这些是我们治疗过的人。
These are the people we've treated.
他们都在这里?
They're all here?
他们中的一些人留下来帮忙。
Some of them stay and help.
其他人一旦好转就离开。
Others leave once they're better.
你什么时候能知道你能不能帮助我的父母?
When will you know if you can help my parents?
只要我们有关于你父母的任何信息。
As soon we have any information about your parents,
会有人来告诉你。
someone will come and tell you.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我不认为我们能成功。
I didn't think we would make it.
我以为我会看着他们死去。
I thought I was gonna watch them die.
嘿。
Hey,
你做得很好。
you did great.
他们会以你为荣的。
They would be proud of you.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
对不起,我让你来了。
I'm sorry I made you come.
没关系的。
It's okay.
也许这样做的结果是最好的。
Maybe it worked out for the best.
我想知道发生了什么事。
I wanna know what's going on.
电休克疗法,看了不舒服。
Electro-convulsive therapy, it's not nice to watch.
-会不会伤害他们?-不会。
-Will it hurt them? -No.
为什么我不去看看发生了什么?
Why don't I go and find out what's happening?
山姆,他们是外星人!不要喝水!
Sam, they are aliens! Don't drink the water!
-哦。
-Oh.
对不起。你有一条信息。
Sorry. You have a message.
我应该改变我的屏保。
I should change my screensaver.
我... 我把海伦的照片放在我的桌子上
I... I kept a photo of Helen on my desk
我们离婚后的几年里
for years after we got divorced.
为什么?
Why?
我想我认为如果我把它放在抽屉里
I guess I thought if I put it in a drawer
事情就没有希望了。
there'd be no hope of things working out.
现在我怀疑我还能不能再见到她。
Now I doubt I'll ever see her again.
你需要什么吗?
You need anything?
休息一下吧。
Get some rest.
你还记得我们的母亲吗?
Do you remember our mother?
只是隐约记得。
Only vaguely.
但我记得她戴的是这个。
I remember her wearing this though.
如果我们还能有一个未来呢?
What if we could still have a future?
我们没有未来。
We have no future.
你怀孕了?
You're pregnant?
我想这是不可能的。
I thought it was impossible.
它是什么样子的?
What was it like?
看着自己死去?
Watching yourself die?
我不是在想我自己。
I wasn't thinking about myself.
我所想的只有你。
All I could think about was you.
我的前妻曾说我是个以自我为中心的混♥蛋♥。
My ex-wife used to say I was a self-centred prick.
我想我一定是变成熟了。
I guess I must be mellowing.
我想是的。
I guess so.
只是因为你看到了它。
Just because you saw it,
并不意味着它将会发生。
doesn't mean it's going to happen.
这只是一个可能的未来。
It's just one possible future.
对。
Right.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我们需要测试你的血液,看你是否适合做捐赠者。
We need to test your blood, to see if you're a suitable donor.
为谁捐献?
A donor for who?
我的人♥民♥。
My people.
凯瑟琳?
Catherine?
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
没有。
No.
-他们为什么要测试我们的血液?-我不知道。
-Why are they testing our blood? -I don't know.
我看到他们中的一些人。
I saw some of them.
他们都病了。
They were sick.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
你不应该知道。
You weren't to know.
你不知道。
You didn't know.
听着。
Listen.
请...
Please...
剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表