剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表
凯瑟琳?
Catherine?
凯瑟琳? 凯瑟琳?
Catherine? Catherine?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
你倒下了。
You collapsed.
你穿越时空了。
You were fitting.
它成功了。
It worked.
它成功了。
It worked.
也许我应该叫救护车?
Maybe I should call an ambulance?
我很好。
I'm fine.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我在别的地方。
I was somewhere else.
我以前见过它。
I've seen it before.
我在看一些笔记。有公式和方程式。
I was looking at some notes. There was formulas and equations.
什么样的公式?
What kind of formulas?
矩阵。
Matrices.
绘制波函数的引力图。
Mapping the gravitational force of the wave function.
苏菲亚在那里。
Sophia was there.
这次不一样了。
It was different this time.
如何?
How?
我对所发生的一切都有意识......。
I was conscious of everything that has happened...
我知道苏菲亚已经死了。
I knew Sophia had died.
-这怎么可能呢?-我不知道。
-How is this possible? -I don't know.
这是某种...
It's some kind of...
增强的量子纠缠。
enhanced quantum entanglement.
我们的思想正以某种方式调入多个维度和世界。
Our minds are somehow tuning into multiple dimensions and worlds.
这真是不可思议。
This is incredible.
在这里。
Here.
我可以抱着苏菲亚。
I could hold Sophia.
我以为我再也见不到她了。
I thought I'd never see her again.
我想这就是人们一直以来看到的世界。
I think this is the world people have been seeing.
汤姆?
Tom?
你好。
Hi.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我睡不着。
I couldn't sleep.
你穿的是长袍。
You're wearing a robe.
我刚刚洗了个澡。
I just had a shower.
你想进来吗?
You want to come in?
是的。
Yeah.
我无法停止思考所发生的事情。
I can't stop thinking about what happened.
你想喝点酒吗?
You want some wine?
我已经喝多了。
I've already drank too much.
-什么? -对不起。
-What? -Sorry.
你在笑我?
You're laughing at me?
这是......。
It's...
是袍子的问题。你看起来很可笑。
It's the robe. You look ridiculous.
你想让我把它脱下来吗?
You want me to take it off?
也许吧。
Maybe.
-我不知道。
-I don't know.
你可以。
You could.
然后会发生什么?
And then what would happen?
如果你想的话,你可以吻我。
You could kiss me if you wanted to.
你刚刚失去了你的妹妹。
You just lost your sister.
也许这让我意识到我的生活需要有人陪伴。
Maybe it made me realise I need people in my life.
也许我应该更早意识到这一点。
Maybe I should have realised it sooner.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
我得去实验室了。
I have to get to the lab.
如果你等我,我就和你一起进去。
If you wait for me, I'll travel in with you.
没关系的。
It's okay.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
这只是一次性的事情?
This was a one-time thing?
我希望不是。
I hope not.
我在实验室见你。
I'll see you at the lab.
那么这个和你在罗马住在一起的人。
So this guy you were living with in Rome,
那里发生了什么?
what happened there?
我加入了太空计划。
I joined the space program.
我每次都要离开几个月。
I was gonna be away for months at a time.
他很在意这个。
He took it personally.
他这样做对吗?
Was he right to?
也许吧。
Maybe.
这感觉像是我必须做的事。
It felt like something I had to do.
对我来说
For me.
他给我的猫。
He gave me the cat.
这是在向你们的关系挥手告别吗?
Is it waving goodbye to your relationship?
是为了运气。
It's for luck.
有事发生了。
Something's happening.
引力波的威力正在增加。
The power of gravitational waves is increasing.
波的频率正在正常化。
The wave frequency is normalising.
刚刚发生了什么?
What just happened?
我不知道。
I don't know.
......椋鸟从伦敦东部的天空中掉下来。
...starlings to fall out of the sky in East London.
当地居民被震惊了
Local residents were left shocked
当数以百计的鸟儿开始砸向他们周围的地面时,当地居民感到震惊。
when hundreds of the birds started hitting the ground around them.
有几个人因受轻伤而接受治疗
Several people were treated for minor injuries
被落下的椋鸟击中。
after being struck by the falling starlings.
事情发生的瞬间被拍了下来。
The moment it happened was caught on video.
环境局已经确认...
The Environment Agency has confirmed...
-继续前进! -... -......它正在调查这一事件。
-Jog on! -...it's investigating the incident,
但到目前为止,它的专家还不能提供任何解释
but so far, its experts aren't able to offer any explanation
为什么这个奇怪的事件会发生。
as to why this strange event might have happened.
-你好。-佐伊?比尔。
-Hello. -Zoe? Bill.
你看过这些椋鸟的视频吗?
Have you seen this video of these starlings
从天而降?
falling from the sky?
-比尔说这是他们?-是的。
-Bill says this was them? -Yeah.
为什么这事发生在这里,而不是其他地方?
Why did this happen here and nowhere else?
他们中的一些人还活着。
Some of them are still alive.
-卡里姆?-佐伊,看。
-Kariem? -Zoe, look.
这座建筑。
The building.
剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表