剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表
我只是想看看你怎么样了。
I just wanted to see how you are.
那么你怎么样?工作怎么样了?
So how are you? How's work?
我不知道你想让我说什么。
I don't know what you want me to say.
儿子,我...
Son, I...
我只是想听听你的声音。
I just wanted to hear your voice.
你妈妈怎么样了?
So how's your mum?
-丹。-别给我打电♥话♥。
-Dan. -Don't call me.
也不要给妈妈打电♥话♥。
And don't call Mum.
-呃...
-Er...
我看到自己在开枪。
I see myself firing a gun.
太吵了。
It's so loud.
我是一个社会媒体战略家。我这辈子都没开过枪。
I'm a social media strategist. I've never fired a gun in my life.
最糟糕的是街上的尸体。
The worst thing is the bodies in the streets.
味道。
The smell.
我可以在嘴里尝到它。
I can taste it in my mouth.
你拿到了吗?
Did you get it?
其他人呢?
Where are the others?
他们没能成功。
They didn't make it.
-跟着我。-你好。
-Follow me. -Hello.
幻觉越来越频繁,也越来越强烈。
The hallucinations are becoming more frequent, and intense.
我们正在尝试不同的药物组合。
We're trying different combinations of drugs,
但到目前为止,苏菲亚对任何东西都没有反应。
but so far Sophia has not responded to anything.
你认为用药物就能治好吗?
You think it can be cured with drugs?
我们必须尝试了解它发生的原因。
We have to try and understand why it's happening.
如果苏菲亚的情况继续恶化
If Sophia continues to deteriorate
我们可能不得不把她转移到另一个机构。
we may have to move her to another facility.
为什么?
Why?
因为她带来的危险......。
Because of the danger she poses...
苏菲亚并不危险。她绝不会伤害任何人。
Sophia isn't dangerous. She'd never hurt anyone.
她对自己造成的危险。
The danger she poses to herself.
我们正在为她做所有能做的事。
We're doing all we can for her.
西奥在哪里?
Where's Theo?
他已经死了。
He's dead.
快离开这里!滚出去!滚出去!
Get out of here! Get out!
你贴了一张海报?
You put up a poster?
它的灵感来自于莫奈的《库克利克》。
It's inspired by Monet's Coquelicots.
你从什么时候开始对艺术感兴趣的?
Since when were you interested in art?
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
我在伦敦。
I was in London.
天空中出现了一些东西...
There was something in the sky...
那是什么?
What was it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我们当时住在一个艺术馆下面。
We were living under an art gallery.
这幅画就挂在墙上。
This painting was on the wall.
我正抱着我的孩子。
I was holding my baby.
我可以闻到她的气味...
I could smell her...
你今天出去过吗?
Have you been outside today?
这让我想起了我们在安纳西住的酒店。
It reminds me of the hotel we stayed at in Annecy.
你还记得我们和爸爸妈妈一起度假的情景吗?
You remember the holiday we had with Mum and Dad?
那家旅馆就像一家精神病院?
The hotel was like a psychiatric hospital?
不是酒店。
Not the hotel,
场地。我们玩捉迷藏。
the grounds. We played hide and seek.
我想玩捉迷藏。你把头埋在书里。
I wanted to play hide and seek. You had your head in a book.
爸爸不得不贿赂你和我一起玩。
Dad had to bribe you to play with me.
只是有时。
Only sometimes.
苏菲亚?
Sophia?
为什么会发生在我身上?
Why's this happening to me?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我希望我有答案给你。
I wish I had answers for you.
你,不知道的东西。
You, not knowing something.
这对你来说一定是非常令人沮丧的。
That must be extremely frustrating for you.
我只是希望你能变得更好......
I just want you to be better...
嘿...
Hey...
你以前从来没有这样抱过我。
You never used to hold me like this.
我了解你。
I know you.
我不认为如此。
I don't think so.
-佐伊?
-Zoe?
这是你的名字,对吗?
That's your name, isn't it?
我见过你。
I've seen you.
你进来了吗?
Are you coming in?
谈论这个问题有帮助。
It helps to talk about it.
我们看到的东西。
The things we see.
你知道为什么会发生吗?
Do you know why it's happening?
我想没有人知道。
I don't think anyone knows.
我以为我快疯了。
I thought I was going crazy,
然后我开始听说其他人看到了一些东西。
then I started to hear about other people seeing things.
我参加了一个支持小组。
I went to a support group.
艾什在那里。
Ash was there.
剃光头的大个子搞笑的家伙。
Big funny guy with the shaved head.
你记得他吗?
You remember him?
隐约记得。
Vaguely.
你看到的是什么?
What is it you see?
我看到自己和一个女孩在一起。
I see myself with a girl.
我在网上看到她被谋杀了。
I saw on the Internet that she was murdered.
艾美莉-格雷沙姆?
Emily Gresham?
你也看到她了?
You see her too?
杀死她的那个人,我认出了他。
The guy who killed her, I recognised him.
比尔-沃德
Bill Ward.
你知道他为什么这么做吗?
You know why he did it?
他从来没有说过。
He's never said.
当我发现她已经死了。
When I found out she was dead,
我开始哭了。
I started to cry.
这感觉就像...
It felt like...
就像我失去了身边的人。
Like I had lost someone close to me.
我怎么能对一个素不相识的人有这种感觉?
How can I feel that way about someone I've never met?
我不知道。
I don't know.
调整横向旋转38度。
Adjusting lateral rotation 38 degrees.
-轨道轨迹看起来不错。
-Orbit trajectory looks good.
现在应该随时可以看到它了。
It should be visible any moment now.
看在上帝的份上!
For fuck's sake!
你就是那个杀了那个女孩的无赖。
You're that nonce who killed that girl.
我不是骗子,不管那是什么。
I'm not a nonce, whatever that is.
我听说你是个教授之类的。
I heard you were like a professor or something.
是的,嗯,类似这样的事情。
Yeah, well, something like that.
二次方程?
Quadratic equations?
-什么,你懂数学吗?-一点点。
-What, you know about maths? -A little.
我搞不清楚这玩意。
I can't figure this shit out.
我在做我的GCSE考试。
I'm doing my GCSEs.
你想让我帮你吗?
You want me to help you?
随你便吧。
Suit yourself.
好的。
Okay.
你好。
Bonjour.
你从空间站得到数据了吗?
Did you get the data from the space station?
-还没有。-为什么要花这么长时间?
-Not yet. -Why is it taking so long?
也许当你在地球轨道上运行时,收集数据并不那么容易。
Maybe gathering data isn't so easy when you're orbiting Earth.
苏菲亚怎么样了?
How's Sophia?
凯瑟琳?
Catherine?
她的情况越来越糟。
She's getting worse.
就像她正在滑向另一个世界。
It's like she's slipping into another world.
那么你打算怎么做?
So what are you going to do?
我打算找出它发生的原因
I'm going to figure out why it's happening
而我要让她好起来。
and I'm going to make her better.
娜迪雅有5英镑可以买♥♥铅笔和尺子。
Nadia has £5 to spend on pencils and rulers.
铅笔的价格是5便士。
The pencils cost 5p.
和尺子要30便士。
and the rulers cost 30p.
没有人买♥♥铅笔和尺子。
No one buys pencils and rulers.
就像,这些刺头生活在什么世界里?
Like, what world do these pricks live in?
幽默一下吧。
Humour me.
有人来找你了。
You've got a visitor.
-是谁呢?-一个女人。
-Who is it? -A woman.
剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表