剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表
我知道。
I know.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
这里面肯定有粤语的成分。
There's definitely some Cantonese in there.
那是什么?
What is that?
这可能是大气干扰。
It could be atmospheric interference.
它太有规律和一致了,不可能是干扰。
It's too regular and consistent to be interference.
它正在通过黑洞进行传输。
It is transmitting through the blackhole.
你认为它来自另一个现实?
You think it's coming from another reality?
如果我们重新定位电磁感应器,使之与这个黑洞对齐。
If we reposition the EM sensors to align with this black hole,
信♥号♥♥应该可以更清楚。
it should clear it up.
你想回到外面去吗?
You want to go back out there?
你还记得上次发生的事情吗?
You remember what happened last time.
想想引力波能对你做什么!?
Think of what the gravitational waves can do to you!
我们在黑暗面的轨道上做。
We do it on the dark side orbit.
地球将为我们遮挡引力波。
The Earth will shield us from the gravitational waves.
我们必须快速移♥动♥。
We have to move fast.
四十五分钟。
Forty-five minutes.
我们要怎么告诉任务控制中心?
What do we tell mission control?
我们告诉他们,我们要换掉一些电池。
We tell them we're switching out some batteries.
-我去。-那么你现在在做侠客了?
-I'll go. -So you're doing chivalry now?
也许和你做♥爱♥是个坏主意。
Maybe having sex with you was a bad idea.
叫吧。
Call it.
他是个孩子。他多大了?
He's a kid. How old is he?
这有什么关系吗?
Does it matter?
你能医好他吗?
Can you fix him?
我想我们会找到答案。
I guess we'll find out.
如果我做不到,而他又死了......
If I can't, and he dies...
你从来没有来过这里。
You were never here.
她是谁?
Who is she?
她曾经在叙利亚的一个难民营工作。
She used to work in a refugee camp in Syria.
我们发现她有过一段感情
We discovered she was having a relationship
与一名ISIS的指挥官。
with an ISIS commander.
糕点?
Pastry?
不,我不想吃他妈的糕点。
No, I don't want a fucking pastry.
随你便吧。
Suit yourself.
你真的关心汤姆?
You really care about Tom?
你根本不知道。
You've no idea.
他也不知道。
Neither does he.
我认为这是不可能的。
I didn't think it was possible.
我们认为我们的人♥民♥没有未来。
We thought there was no future for our people.
没有未来!
There is no future!
我怀孕了。
I'm pregnant.
我们失去了多少个孩子?
How many babies have we lost?
我们正在死去。
We're dying.
即使它能活下来,一个婴儿也不会改变这一点。
Even if it survives, one baby won't change that.
你不能告诉海勒姆。
You can't tell Hiram.
不能让他分心去做该做的事。
He can't be distracted from what needs to be done.
答应我。
Promise me.
我没有背叛你。
I didn't betray you.
我不会那样做的。
I wouldn't do that.
有件事你应该知道。
There's something you should know.
比尔-沃德和他们在一起。
Bill Ward was with them.
他在那里。
He was there.
走!走!走
Go!
你感觉如何?
How're you feeling?
好多了。
Out of it.
这是吗♥啡♥的效果。
That'll be the morphine.
尽量不要动。你会把缝线撑破的。
Try to stay still. You'll burst the stitches.
佐伊找了个医生来给你治疗。
Zoe got a doctor to fix you up.
你会好起来的。
You're gonna be fine.
你真的打算...
Would you...
去自首并回到监狱来救我吗?
have really gone back to prison to save me?
我只是心中一动。
In a heartbeat.
没有一天我不......
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't...
思考我所做的一切。
think about what I did.
它是如何影响你的。
How it affected you,
你的妈妈,你的爸爸。
your mum, your dad.
如果有其他的方法...
If there had been any other way...
我不要求你原谅我。
I'm not asking you to forgive me.
我知道你不可能。
I know you can't.
I... 我只是......。
I... I just...
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉,汤姆
I'm sorry, Tom.
我花了多少时间了?
How am I doing for time?
刚过10分钟。
Just over 10 minutes.
哦,该死。
Oh, shit.
妈的
Fuck.
哦,该死。
Oh, shit.
我需要你给我再找一个。
I need you to find me another one.
从MBUS里拿吧。
Take it from the MBUS.
收到。
Roger that.
你需要努力了。
You need to hustle.
你没有时间了。回到气闸去。
You're out of time. Get back to the airlock.
我们可以在下一个轨道上进行。
We can do it on the next orbit.
我就快到了。我可以做到的。
I'm almost there. I can make it.
离开那里。
Get out of there.
理查德,回到气闸去。
Richard, get back to the airlock.
完成了!
Done!
移♥动♥!
Move!
理查德,你现在需要回到气闸那里去。
Richard, you need to get back to the airlock now.
理查德!
Richard!
理查德?
Richard?
理查德!
Richard!
我进去了。
I'm in.
我没问题。
I'm okay.
我可以和凯瑟琳-杜兰医生说话吗?
Can I speak to Doctor Catherine Durand, please?
哦,我很抱歉。这不可能。
Oh, I'm so sorry. That will not be possible.
她是我的一个老朋友。
She's an old friend of mine.
她是......。
She's...
她一定是在范围之外。
She must be out of range.
是的,我明白。
Yes, I understand.
佐伊!
Zoe!
你在工厂找到的那些纸屑。
Those scraps of paper you found at the factory,
我知道它们是怎么来的。
I know what they came from.
她来找我。
She came looking for me.
我记得她。
I remember her.
他们为什么要研究一篇学术论文
Why would they be studying an academic paper
关于黑洞的影响?
about the effects of the black hole?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不明白文件中的大部分内容。
I don't understand most of what's in the paper.
这一定与他们正在计划的事情有关。
It must be connected to something that they're planning.
我们应该和凯瑟琳谈谈。
We should speak to Catherine.
我们不能。
We can't.
她正处于昏迷状态。
She's in a coma.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
她在进行某种实验。
She was conducting some kind of an experiment.
她在医院里。在牛津。
She's in hospital. In Oxford.
你认为她会回来吗?
You think she's coming back?
也许她在地下找到了某个地方。
Maybe she found somewhere underground.
你不会真的相信的。
You don't really believe that.
而现在我们将永远被困在这里。
And now we're going to be stuck down here forever.
-我们不知道。-还有谁会来修理它?
-We don't know that. -Who else is going to fix it?
你是吗?
Are you?
你可以让它
You can make it
这样你的女儿又可以出去玩了?
so your daughter can go outside again?
没有。
No.
凯瑟琳可以帮助我们。
Catherine could have helped us.
我对她真的很生气
I feel really angry with her
因为我不得不再次为她哀悼。
because I have to mourn her all over again.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表