剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表
将会有一个非常大的爆♥炸♥。
There will be a very big bang.
强大到足以影响到我们这里?
Powerful enough to affect us here?
我不知道。
I don't know.
大气层应该保护我们。
The atmosphere should protect us.
那理查德和空间站呢?
What about Richard and the Space Station?
你还好吗?
You okay?
只是在想我的侄子们。
Just thinking about my nephews.
我无法想象如果我有孩子
I can't imagine what it'd be like if I had kids
我现在和他们在一起会是什么样子
and I was down there with them right now.
你从来不想要孩子?
You never wanted children?
我不确定既当宇航员又当父母是否真的可行。
I'm not sure being an astronaut and being a parent really works,
你知道吗?
you know?
你呢?
You?
我当时怀孕了。
I was pregnant.
我不得不选择。
I had to choose.
我选择了太空计划。
I chose the Space Programme.
艰难的选择。
Tough choice.
有时我想我的生活会是什么样子
Sometimes I think what my life would be like
如果我做了一个不同的选择。
if I'd made a different choice.
也许有一个世界,你做了?
Maybe there's a world where you did?
你真的相信吗?
You really believe that?
我喜欢这样想。是的。
I like to think so. Yeah.
-佐伊?-爸爸?
-Zoe? -Dad?
-你在哪里?-我在一个地堡里。
-Where are you? -I'm in a bunker.
你设法离开了伦敦吗?
Did you manage to get out of London?
我们在威尔士。
We're in Wales.
它正在发生,不是吗?
It's happening, isn't it?
听着,我需要你到地下去。
Look, I need you to get underground.
-我们现在是在荒郊野外。-也许你能找到一个矿井。
-We're in the middle of nowhere. -Maybe you can find a mine,
一些山洞,任何地方,只要进入地下。
some caves, anywhere, just go underground.
带上尽可能多的食物和水,只要你能携带。
Take as much food and water as you can carry.
我们要在那里呆多长时间?
How long do we have to stay there?
佐伊?
Zoe?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你能阻止它吗?
Can you stop it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
你没有什么可道歉的。
You have nothing to apologise for.
我为你感到骄傲。
I am so proud of you.
你能告诉妈妈我爱她吗?
Will you tell Mum that I love her?
我希望我能和你在一起。
I wish I was there with you.
你做你该做的。
You do what you've got to do.
我们爱你。
We love you.
非常爱你
Love you so much.
我很抱歉,我是个喜怒无常的婊♥子♥。
I'm sorry that I was such a moody bitch.
不
No.
你是发生在我身上最好的事情。
You were the best thing that ever happened to me.
你得走了。
You've got to go.
照顾好妈妈。
Take care of Mum.
我会的。
I will.
再见,佐伊。
Bye, Zoe.
再见,爸爸。
Bye, Dad.
我爱你。
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
理查德?
Richard?
你能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?
理查德?
Richard?
凯瑟琳?
Catherine?
-你能听到我吗?-凯瑟琳。
-Can you hear me? -Catherine.
-理查德,你能听到我吗?-是的。
-Richard, can you hear me? -Yes.
我们能听到你。
We can hear you.
比尔和你在一起吗?
Is Bill with you?
是的,是的,我在这里。
Yes, yes, I'm here.
听,引力波的力量
Listen, the power of the gravitational waves
还在增加。
is still increasing.
610 MPC。
They're at 610 MPC.
理查德
Richard.
我想可能有办法关闭黑洞。
I think there may be a way to close the black hole.
为了获得足够的能量,从这一边传输信♥号♥♥。
To get enough power to transmit the signal from this side,
我们必须关闭除LSS以外的所有设备。
we'll have to shut down everything except the LSS.
我们将无法发射联盟号♥太空舱。
We won't be able to launch the Soyuz capsule.
当黑洞关闭时,它将会内爆。
When the black hole closes, it's going to implode.
你该回家了。
It's time you went home.
那你呢?
What about you?
看来我失去了掷硬币的机会。
Looks like I lost the coin toss.
你得走了。
You have to go.
我也感觉到了。那是引力波。
I feel it too. It's the gravitational waves.
它们越来越强了。
They're getting stronger.
在2300分离。
Separation in 2300.
肯定的。
Affirmative.
正在加载再入轨道。
Loading re-entry trajectory.
打开联盟号♥的挂钩。
Opening Soyuz hooks.
收到。
Copy that.
1700分离。
Separation in 1700.
所以,我在想...
So, I'm thinking...
我们在另一个世界看到了成功地完成使命
there's an alternate world where we saw the mission out
而我们一起回家了。
and we went home together.
是的。
Yeah.
然后我们做了什么?
Then what did we do?
你无可救药地爱上了我。
You fell hopelessly in love with me.
听起来你都明白了。
Sounds like you got it all figured out.
你怎么会不知道?
How could you not?
为分离做准备。
Preparing for separation.
理查德...。
Richard...
没关系的。
It's okay.
五分钟后发射。
Launching in five,
四个。
four,
三是
three,
二
two,
一
one.
分离失败。
Separation failed.
你还连着呢?
You're still attached?
朱丽叶?
Juliet?
这不是你看到的。
It's not what you saw.
空间站解体时我们都在船上。
We were both on board when the space station broke up.
我们没必要这样。
We don't have to be.
我留下来是有原因的。
I stayed for a reason.
我为你留下了。
I stayed for you.
比尔?
Bill?
嘿,凯瑟琳?
Hey, Catherine?
凯瑟琳?
Catherine?
她是...
She's...
她倒下了。
She's collapsed.
她在穿越时空。
She's fitting.
我们没时间了。你必须传送信♥号♥♥。
We're out of time. You have to transmit the signal.
她没有完成编程。
She didn't finish programming it.
我可以给你讲讲。
I can talk you through it.
把第一个信♥号♥♥设为12.568千兆赫。
Set the first signal to 12.568 gigahertz.
调整第二个信♥号♥♥的校准...
Adjust the calibration on the second signal...
2.713千赫兹。
2.713 kilohertz.
2.713千赫兹。
2.713 kilohertz.
然后重置中频放大器。
Then reset the IF amplifier.
比尔!传送信♥号♥♥!
Bill! Transmit the signal!
我们正在接收。
We're receiving it.
正在传输。
Transmitting.
黑洞开始蒸发了。
The black hole's starting to evaporate.
热谱在下降。
The thermal spectrum's dropping.
30赫兹和下降。
Thirty hertz and falling.
朱丽叶?
Juliet?
我看到自己和我的孩子在一起。
I saw myself with my baby.
剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表