剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表
你要坐下来吗?
Are you going to sit down?
当你走进来的时候,你认出了我。
When you walked in, you recognised me.
我们从来没有见过面。
We've never met.
那么我们是如何认识对方的?
So how do we know each other?
我们是如何认识对方的?
How do we know each other?
如果我告诉你。
If I tell you,
你不会相信的。
you wouldn't believe it.
试试吧。
Try me.
你为什么要杀艾美莉-格雷沙姆?
Why did you kill Emily Gresham?
你把她从医院的屋顶上推下去了。
You pushed her off the roof of a hospital.
你为什么要这样做?
Why would you do that?
他们都有同样的刺青。
They all had the same tattoo.
有什么联♥系♥?
What's the connection?
你为什么要杀她?
Why did you kill her?
她是17岁,她是盲人。看看她吧。
She was 17, she was blind. Look at her.
看看她。
Look at her.
我不得不这样做。我沒有選擇。
I had to. I didn't have a choice.
求你了。为什么?
Please. Why?
我一定要知道。求你了,你一定要告诉我。
I have to know. Please, you have to tell me.
为了阻止攻击。
To stop the attack.
他们袭击了我们。
They attacked us.
谁?
Who?
他们是人类。
They were human.
他们来自未来。
They came from the future.
艾美莉和一个叫萨沙的男孩。
Emily and a boy called Sacha.
他们乘坐他们的一艘飞船离开了地球。
They left the Earth on one of their ships.
他们是一个外星种族的亚当和夏娃。
They were the Adam and Eve of an alien race.
是他们的后代
It was their descendants
他们穿越时空回来攻击我们。
who came back through time to attack us.
他们杀害了数十亿人。
They killed billions of people.
我在街上看到的那些尸体?
The bodies I see in the streets?
类似我们的那些人的幸存者,他们...
Those of us who survived, they...
他们追杀我们。
They hunted us down.
他们杀了我的妻子和儿子。
They killed my wife and my son.
所以你是说这将会在未来发生?
So you're saying this is going to happen in the future?
它已经发生了。
It already has.
你看......。
Look...
我们用他们的技术把我送回了过去。
We used their technology to send me back through time.
我杀了艾美莉
I killed Emily
因为我不想让他们的种族出现在这里。
because I didn't want their race to come into existence.
所以,从来没有发生过攻击。
So, there was never an attack.
那为什么我们还能看到东西?
Then why are we still seeing things?
我也不知道。我回来后不久就发生了。
I don't know. It happened soon after I came back.
一定是出了什么问题。
Something must have gone wrong.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
当他们把我送回过去的时候,他们中的一些人和我一起旅行了。
When they sent me back through time, some of them travelled with me.
他们是怎么死的?
How did they die?
他们袭击了一个警♥察♥局。
They attacked a police station.
她...
She...
她从证物店拿了一个笔记本。
She took a notebook from the evidence store.
-你知道里面有什么吗?-是的。
-Do you know what's in it? -Yes.
方程式,公式
Equations, formulas
关于量子物理学。
about quantum physics.
他们的知识远远超过我们。
Their knowledge is so far beyond ours.
他们能用它做什么?
What could they do with it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
他们有残缺的基因突变。
They have crippling genetic mutations.
但他们认为,他们所有的痛苦都是由我们造成的
But they think that all their suffering is caused by us
所以他们想把我们消灭掉。
so they want to wipe us out.
我怀疑这一点已经改变了。
I doubt that's changed.
那么,你相信我吗。
So, do you believe me,
还是你认为我疯了?
or do you think I'm crazy?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你知道...
You know...
如果不是因为我,大家都会死掉。
if it wasn't for me, everybody would be dead.
我牺牲了一切。
I sacrificed everything.
所以...
So...
所以,去你♥妈♥的♥。
So fuck you.
让他们都去死吧。
Fuck them all.
你想她吗?
You miss her?
我们把对方烦得要死。
We annoyed the shit out of each other.
现在她走了。
Now she's gone.
太奇怪了,我再也见不到她了。
It's so weird that I'm never going to see her again.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
你想从自动售货机里买♥♥什么吗?
You want anything from the vending machine?
-吓我一跳。
-Surprise me.
那我就做。
That I will do.
你怎么了?
What's up with you?
你想做一些调味品吗?
You wanna do some spice?
没有。
No.
我不想做一些调味品。
I do not want to do some spice.
随你便吧。
Suit yourself.
天啊!
Jesus!
你有你的一生在等着你。
You have your whole life ahead of you.
不要把它浪费在这里。
Don't waste it in here.
抽着烟,像个僵尸一样走来走去。
Smoking spice, walking around like a zombie.
出去吧
Get out.
为自己争取一个生活。
Get a life for yourself.
你不知道你有多幸运。
You don't know how lucky you are.
不要浪费它。不要成为一个刺头。
Don't waste it. Don't be a prick.
是啊,那你呢?
Yeah, what about you?
对我来说太晚了。
It's too late for me.
明天同样的时间?
Same time tomorrow?
好的。
Okay.
你来完成它。
You finish it.
你能留下来吗?
Can you stay?
-我得去照顾我的弟弟。-嗯。
-I've got to look after my brother. -Hmm.
他能好起来吗?
Will he get better?
不会。
No.
他有多长时间?
How long does he have?
我不知道。
I don't know.
不长。
Not long.
也许我可以见到他?
Maybe I could meet him?
他很虚弱。
He's very weak.
我们必须小心他不会被感染。
We have to be careful he doesn't get infected.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没有别的人可以跟我谈这些东西了。
I don't have anyone else I can talk to about this stuff.
-什么事?-我去见了比尔-沃德。
-What is it? -I went to see Bill Ward.
他们让你和他说话?
They let you talk to him?
我为政♥府♥工作。
I work for the government.
他说什么了?
What did he say?
他说我们被外星人袭击了。
He says we were attacked by aliens.
-外星人?-我们看到的东西。
-Aliens? -The things we see,
他说他们真的发生了。
he says they actually happened.
他说他穿越时空回到了过去
He says he travelled back through time
来阻止这次袭击。
to stop the attack.
-你相信他吗?-不。
-You believe him? -No.
太疯狂了。
It's insane.
也许他只是想从监狱里出来。
Maybe he just wants to get out of prison.
也许吧。
Maybe.
你打算怎么做?
What are you going to do?
也许有办法可以看出他说的是真话。
There might be a way to see if he's telling the truth.
我是佐伊,这位是罗伯。
I'm Zoe, this is Rob.
我们能给你提供什么吃的或喝的吗?
Can we get you anything to eat or drink?
他们都有和你一样的刺青。
They all had the same tattoo as you.
那是什么?
What is that?
你们是某种宗教邪教的成员吗?
Are you members of some sort of religious cult?
你有没有发过誓要保持沉默?那是交易的一部分吗?
Did you take a vow of silence? Is that part of the deal?
你谋杀了六名警♥察♥。
You murdered six police officers.
他们会把你关上一辈子。
They're gonna lock you up for the rest of your life.
剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表