剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表
-我可以听到他们。-门暂时还能保持。
-I can hear them. -The door's holding for now.
我们感染了汤姆的血。
We infect Tom's blood.
然后我们把他交给他们。
And then we give him to them.
我们知道你是为了艾美莉的哥哥而来。
We know you're here for Emily's brother.
如果我们把他交给你,你会离开吗?
If we give him to you, will you leave?
把他留在门外,我们就走。
Leave him outside the door and we'll go.
他们正试图创造一个微观黑洞。
They're trying to create a microscopic black hole.
净磁电荷
The net magnetic charge
吸引着黑洞走向对方。
draws the black holes towards each other.
空间中较大的黑洞会被拉入我们的大气层。
The larger black hole in space would be pulled into our atmosphere.
这就是他们要杀死我们的方法。
That's how they're gonna kill us.
还有最后一件事我需要你去做。
There's one last thing I need you to do.
我想让你带我去见比尔-沃德。
I want you to take me to Bill Ward.
你会像我们一样遭受痛苦。
You will suffer as we have suffered.
数以亿计的人将会死去。
Billions of people are gonna die.
知道自己要负责任,感觉如何?
How does it feel knowing you're responsible?
无论我在这整个该死的事情中扮演什么角色。
For whatever part I've played in this whole fucking thing,
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
但如果这是我的错
But if it was my fault,
你为什么不干脆杀了我,一了百了?
why don't you just shoot me and be done with it?
太晚了。
Too late.
你没办法了吗?
There's nothing you can do?
没有。
No.
听,引力波的力量
Listen, the power of the gravitational waves
几乎翻了一番。
has nearly doubled.
在它开始影响人们之前,我们没有多久。
We don't have long before it starts affecting people.
我们必须关闭这个黑洞。
We have to close the black hole.
凯瑟琳告诉我,她已经知道了
Catherine told me she'd figured out
外星人是如何创造黑洞来穿越时空的。
how aliens create black holes to travel through space-time.
比尔
Bill.
我需要你的帮助。你知道如何关闭一个黑洞吗?
I need your help. Do you know how to close a black hole?
也许吧。
Maybe.
天空中的怪光
The strange lights in the sky
今天早上早些时候开始出现在英国的上空。
started appearing in the sky over the UK earlier this morning.
我们现在可以确认类似的现象
We can now confirm the similar phenomena
世界各地都有类似光线的报道。
with similar lights being reported all over the world.
你没有什么可以说的吗?
There's nothing you can say?
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
科学家们在努力
Scientists are struggling
解释这些光线的原因。
to explain the cause of the lights.
部长?
Minister?
有些人认为,这可能是由于
Some are suggesting it could be a result of
黑洞的引力波
gravitational waves from the black hole
与地球的大气层发生反应。
reacting with the Earth's atmosphere.
你可以取下手铐。
You can remove the handcuffs.
我是瑞秋-贝斯特,内政部的部长。
I'm Rachel Best, a minister at the home office.
我想让你告诉我你所知道的一切。
I want you to tell me everything you know.
他们创造了一个微型黑洞。
They've created a micro black hole.
它与黑洞纠缠在一起
It's entangled with the black hole
在地球大气层的边缘。
on the edge of the Earth's atmosphere.
波浪不断变强。他们是在410MPC。
The waves keep getting stronger. They're at 410 MPC.
波长是多少?
What's the wavelength?
37551.
37551.
当引力波达到一定强度时。
When the gravitational waves reach a certain strength,
地面上的所有人都会陷入昏迷并死亡。
everyone above ground will fall into a coma and die.
我们的科学家也在说同样的话。
Our scientists are saying the same thing.
我知道比尔-沃德一直在帮助你?
I understand Bill Ward's been helping you?
是的。
Yes.
比尔-沃德在牛津的一家医院里处于昏迷状态。
Bill Ward's in a coma in a hospital in Oxford.
那是真的吗?
Is that true?
是的。
Yes.
但又不是。
And no.
他是一个年轻的博士生。
He was a young PhD student.
他利用其中一个外星狗体内的计算机
He used the computer inside one of the creatures
来解开量子引力之间的关系
to unravel the relationship between quantum gravity
和时空结构的关系。
and the fabric of space-time.
我想可能有办法用这些方程式来关闭它。
I think there might be a way to use these equations to close it.
如何?
How?
黑洞的力量大得惊人。
The black hole is incredibly powerful,
但支撑它的量子结构却非常脆弱。
but the quantum fabric that holds it together is very delicate.
如果我们能干扰这种结构,打破纠缠。
If we can interfere with that fabric and break the entanglement,
事件视界将开始消散。
the event horizon will start to dissipate.
它将永远关闭?
It will close for good?
只有在同一频率的相同波段才会如此
Only if the same waves at the same frequency
是从对面发射的。
are transmitted from the opposite side.
除非发生这种情况,否则纠缠就不会被打破。
Unless that happens, the entanglement won't be broken.
-理查德怎么样了?-只要我们能联♥系♥到他。
-How about Richard? -As long as we can reach him.
我们需要一个有足够功率的发射器
We need a transmitter with enough power
来向太空发送电磁波。
to send electromagnetic waves into space.
爱丽丝和一群人在阿罗卡斯塔。
Alice was with a group at the Arocast Tower.
他们有一个强大的发射器,足以与美国的人交谈。
They had a transmitter powerful enough to talk to people in America.
它还能用吗?
It still works?
他们离开时,它还在工作。
It was working when they left.
他们有一台发电机,所以应该有电。
They had a generator, so there should be power.
引力波越来越强了。
The gravitational waves are getting stronger.
我们可以在地面上停留的时间比以前更短。
We can be above ground for even less time than before.
我们有时间吗?我们能做到吗?
Do we have time? Can we make it?
也许吧。如果我们使用地下通道。
Maybe. If we use the Underground.
我们到了那里需要多长时间?
How long will it take when we get there?
我不知道。我从来没有关闭过一个黑洞。
I don't know. I've never closed a black hole before.
在政♥府♥证实了这一点之后
After the government confirmed that
总理已经被转移到一个地堡里。
the Prime Minister had been moved to a bunker,
恐慌继续蔓延。
the panic continues to spread.
出了城市的道路变得拥堵不堪
Roads out of cities have become gridlocked
因为人们试图逃离。
as people attempt to flee.
克莱尔在外面。
Claire's out there.
你不能把她带进地堡?
You couldn't get her into the bunker?
只有必要的人员。
Essential personnel only.
我应该和她在一起。
I should be with her.
那个人在那里。
That guy over there.
他一直盯着我。他是谁?
He keeps looking at me. Who is he?
他是比尔-沃德的儿子。
He's Bill Ward's son.
约翰内斯让我告诉你,他爱你。
Johannes told me to tell you that he loves you.
他一直爱着你。
That he's always loved you.
我知道。
I know.
如果我们关闭黑洞
If we close the black hole,
我们就不能再回到另一个世界了。
we can't ever go back to the other world.
你知道...
You know...
我所拥有的只是一个等待我的牢房♥。
All I have is a prison cell waiting for me.
当我杀了艾美莉、我的前妻和我的儿子时,他们只是...
When I killed Emily, my ex-wife and my son, they just...
他们无法原谅我。
They couldn't forgive me.
但你有自己的生活,自己的事业
But you've got a life, a career
和一个爱你的男人。
and a man who loves you.
如果我回到另一个世界。
If I go back to the other world,
苏菲亚已经死了。
Sophia's dead.
我选择在这里陪她。
I choose to be here with her.
我不想让你走。
I don't want you to go.
也许席琳能看到天空。
Maybe Celine will get to see the sky.
你可别再死了。
Don't you dare die again.
-好吗?-我尽量不这样做。
-Okay? -I'll try not to.
做更多的尝试。
Do more than try.
好的。
Okay.
给我一点时间,好吗?
Just give me a minute, will you?
走,走,走,走
Go, go, go, go!
走吧
Go.
我们快没时间了。
We're nearly out of time.
快走吧!
Go!
我们需要将发射器与黑洞对齐。
We need to align the transmitter with the black hole.
如果我们设法关闭它,会发生什么?
What happens if we manage to close it?
释放的能量是巨大的。
The energy released is enormous.
剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表