剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表
什么?
What?
告诉我... 凯瑟琳。你一定要告诉我。
Tell me... Catherine. You have to tell me.
你死了。
You died.
怎么会呢?
How?
你离开了精神病院。
You left the psychiatric hospital.
你走到了一条路上。你被一辆卡车撞了。
You walked out onto a road. You were hit by a truck.
什么?
What?
我不知道。
I don't know.
有什么不对吗?
Is something wrong?
没有,一切都很好。
No. It's all good.
嘿。
Hey.
-你要去哪里?-我需要上厕所。
-Where are you going? -I need to use the bathroom.
-汤姆?-我想她知道些什么。
-Tom? -I think she knows something.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她去了洗手间。
She went to the bathroom.
佐伊?
Zoe?
该死的!
Damn it!
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?
她会没事的。你该走了。
She'll be fine. You should go.
我想在你和她说话的时候在场。
I wanna be there when you talk to her.
你不能和我们一起去。
You're not coming with us.
她更可能和谁说话,你还是我?
Who's she more likely to talk to, you or me?
我想帮忙。
I wanna help.
上来吧。
Get in.
把她放在那里。
Put her down there.
让她的头不要动。
Keep her head still.
-你要把她淹死了。-也许你在这里
-You're drowning her. -Maybe you being here
是个坏主意。
was a bad idea.
佐伊。
Zoe.
佐伊!
Zoe!
-汤姆。求你了。-别看他,看着我! -好的。
-Tom. Please. -Don't look at him, look at me!
他帮不了你。
He can't help you.
告诉我你的人在哪里?
Tell me where your people are.
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们知道你是谁。
We know who you are.
你刚才对他做了什么?嗯?
What were you doing to him? Huh?
你刚才对他做了什么?
What were you doing to him?
-我在抽他的血。-为什么?
-I was taking his blood. -Why?
为了我弟弟。他生病了。
For my brother. He's sick.
他的器官正在衰竭。
His organs are failing.
他的身体正在排斥干细胞治疗。
His body is rejecting the stem cell treatment.
你要从汤姆的血液中抽取细胞来治疗他?
You're taking cells from Tom's blood to treat him?
-是这样吗?-我们认为我们可以治愈自己。
-Is that right? -We thought we could cure ourselves.
但你不能。
But you can't.
-我们要死了!-你们所有的人?
-We're dying! -All of you?
是的! 每个人都要为你的所作所为付出代价!
Yes! Everyone will pay for what you've done!
你的人和我的人。
Your people and mine.
你不打算在攻击中幸存。
You're not planning to survive the attack.
而你们都会和我们一起死的!
And you'll all die with us!
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
你的人在哪里?
Where are your people?
-他们在哪里?-妈的!?
-Where are they? -Shit!
其他人在哪里?
Where are the others?
我不会告诉你的。
I won't tell you.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
哦,该死。
Oh, shit.
哦,拜托。
Oh, please.
求你了。请别这样。
Please. Please don't.
我就会杀了她。
I would have killed her.
不,你不会的。
No, you wouldn't.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
这是什么?
What is this?
某种艺术装置。
Some kind of art installation.
有点自命不凡。
It's very pretentious.
有很多人参加我的葬礼吗?
Did many people show up for my funeral?
苏菲亚
Sophia.
什么? 我想你会发现谁是你真正的朋友。
What? I guess you find out who your real friends are.
我还没来得及为你举♥行♥葬礼呢。
I didn't get round to having a funeral for you.
你没有给我举♥行♥葬礼?
You didn't give me a funeral?
我本来是想的。
I was going to.
国际空间站上的一位宇航员给我发了一个公式
An astronaut on the international space station sent me a formula
关于黑洞的。
about the black hole.
所以你为了工作而取消了我的葬礼?
So you cancelled my funeral to work?
你就是这样。
That is so you.
所以我可以在这里和你在一起。
So I could be here with you.
让席琳看看这个世界也不错。
It would be nice for Celine to see the world.
我能得到你的祝福吗?
I have your blessing?
你什么时候开始需要我的祝福了?
Since when did you need my blessing?
你知道我们在哪里可以找到其中一种外星狗吗?
You know where we can find one of the creatures?
你还记得如何使用它吗?
You remember how to use it?
我想是的。
I think so.
我们行动迅速。
We move quickly.
如果我们遇到任何外星人,我们不能浪费时间与他们战斗。
If we run into any aliens, we can't waste time fighting them.
我们有45分钟。没时间了。
We've got 45 minutes. No longer.
我们需要多少的外星狗?
How much of the creature do we need?
只需要它的大脑。
Just its brain.
我想你可能饿了。
I thought you might be hungry.
汤姆
Tom.
我讨厌对你撒谎。
I hated lying to you.
这是真的。
It's true.
如果你不告诉佐伊其他人在哪里。
If you don't tell Zoe where the others are,
她就会杀了你。
she's gonna kill you.
反正我也要病死了。
I'm going to fall sick and die anyway.
你说我的血可以治疗你。
You said my blood can treat you.
我可以救你。
I can save you.
求你了。
Please.
汤姆
Tom.
小心不要损坏它的大脑。
Be careful not to damage its brain.
检查厨房♥。看看是否有食物。
Check the kitchens. See if there's any food.
而且要快点。
And hurry up.
我们在外面呆得太久了。
We've been outside too long.
请吧。
Please.
凯瑟琳?
Catherine?
凯瑟琳?
Catherine?
凯瑟琳?
Catherine?
你要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
你还好吗?
You okay?
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry about that.
我不是故意要吓唬你的。你还好吗?
I didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?
只是......而已。
It's just...
你知道,我们在和时间赛跑
You know, we were against the clock
而如果我试图解释我想要什么。
and if I'd tried to explain what I wanted,
你知道,我们的大脑会被烧坏。
you know, our brains would have been fried.
这就是......。
This was...
这是我唯一能让你快速下来的方法。
This was the only way that I could get you down here quick enough.
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
我需要你的帮助。
I need your help.
顺便说一下,我是山姆。
I'm Sam, by the way.
你有什么需要我帮忙的?
What do you need my help with?
这是......。
It's...
求你了。
Please.
这是我的妈妈和爸爸。
It's my mum and dad.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
-你想从我这里得到什么?-在国王十字路口有一家医院。
-What do you want from me? -There's a hospital in King's Cross.
它在地下,就在车站里。
It's underground, it's in the station.
他们可以在那里治疗。
They can treat them there.
-怎么做? -我不知道。
-How? -I don't know.
我不能靠自己的力量把他们俩弄到那里。
I can't get them both there on my own.
所以我需要你帮助我。
So I need you to help me.
所以我们沿着北线到...
So we follow the Northern Line to...
剧集 | 世界之战(2019) | 导航列表