剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表
感觉有点像,好吧,我们回来了
Kind of feel like, okay, we're back.
这是我们的生活,但它真的是吗?
Here's our life. But is it really our life right now?
此事会继续在我们脑海里
There's always that little thing in the back of your head.
不稳定性
对
- Uncertainty. - Yeah.
对
Yeah.
(东京)
我的律师提交动议给联♥合♥国♥酷刑及人♥权♥
My lawyer submitted a motion to the United Nations working group
工作小组
on torture and human rights,
解释我们遭受的部分酷刑和待遇
explaining some of the torture we received and our treatment.
他说:“在几天内
And he said, "Within a matter of days,
日本法务大臣会批准转移你们”
you're gonna see the Ministry of Justice in Japan approve your transfer."
他说中了
And he was right.
(戈恩案美籍囚犯获释)
(泰莱父子形容日本监狱为‘酷刑’)
(彼得泰莱自称他一瘸一拐)
(前美国陆军特种部队成员
与儿子从日本监狱返国)
很难适应回到文明世界
It was a hard adjustment, coming back to civilization.
我第一件事是开始进食
First thing I did was start eating food.
我看似早应该死掉
I looked like I should have been dead.
感觉亦如是
And I felt that way too.
我在狱中轻了22公斤
I lost 50 pounds when I was there.
彼得轻了18公斤
And Peter lost 40 pounds.
记得你和你♥爸♥重聚时
Can you remember what your dad and you said to each other
第一句向对方说甚么?
when you first saw each other?
他说:“你很瘦”,他很情绪激动
He said, "You're so skinny." And he got emotional.
我的意思是,我要负责吗?
I mean, am I responsible?
我的意思是,若有人要负责
I mean, if somebody is responsible,
应该是恶意策划这个阴谋的人们
is the people who have organized this plot in such a malicious way.
应负责的是他们,而不是落入圈套
This is where the responsibility is, not about somebody who is being caught
和希望在绝地求生的人
in a trap and desperately tried to have another chance at life.
我在1月见过卡洛斯
I met Carlos in January.
大约见面一小时吧
I saw him for maybe an hour.
会面冷冰冰的
There was no emotion.
换作是我就会
向救我一命的人表达同情和慰问
I would have expressed some sympathy, empathy for somebody who saved my life.
他完全没有
He didn't express any of that whatsoever.
目前我因为讼费而散尽家财
So far, I'm out of pocket just for legal fees.
我还欠一百万美元讼费
Well over a million dollars in legal fees owed.
金额庞大
Those are big numbers.
他当时有叫你放心吗?
And did he give you assurances at that point?
说明白你冒上的风险,并承诺会照顾你?
That he would kind of recognize the risk you'd taken and look after you?
有啊,他有这样讲
Yeah, he did say that to me.
我跟他说:“你知吗?我救了你一命
That, you know-- And I told him, "Hey, I just saved your life, you know.
现在我其中一样关注的是,你会否支付
One of the things I'm concerned about now is you're gonna pay
那些讼费”
for the-- that expense of the legal fees."
他说:“我当然会”
Which he said, "Of course I will."
但他没有
But he's not.
我发短讯给他太太卡露
“你丈夫怎么了?
I sent his wife, Carole, a text saying, "What's up with your husband?
他点解没付钱?”,无回复
How come he ain't paying?" No response.
我理解她要支持丈夫,但不知道呢
I understand she gotta stand by her husband, but I don't know.
对救命之人不感恩图报
A person's ungrateful that you saved their life.
你奈他甚么何?
What can you do about that?
老实讲,我是个良友
You know, I'm a great friend.
很忠心的朋友
I'm a real loyal friend.
但我也是恶敌
But I'm a great enemy too.
你觉得跟卡洛斯的恩怨完了吗?
Do you think your story with Carlos is over?
未完
No.
有排都未完
It's far from over.
(史上最正的大老板)
(消失的戈恩)
亏他们想得到,人们寄这些来给我们
It's amazing how they came up with them. People would just send them to us.
这幅很好,很搞笑
This one is good. It's funny.
我钟意这一幅
And I like this one.
他很开心,而日本人皱眉
Like, he's happy and the Japanese frowning.
那些是黎巴嫩的雪松
And that's a l-- And then the cedars of Lebanon.
那是爆♥炸♥事故后的作品
And then this one was made after the explosion, saying,
“我早应该留在日本”
"I should have stayed in Japan."
而且他的内♥裤♥里塞满钱
And he has dollars stacked in his... underwear.
故事真精彩
What a story.
别忘记,卡洛斯戈恩被困在黎巴嫩
The thing to remember is, Carlos Ghosn, he's trapped in Lebanon.
他不能离境
He can't get out.
别被骗
Don't be fooled.
这人困在称为“黎巴嫩”的大监狱
The man now finds himself in a large prison known as Lebanon.
他们最大的恶行是毁他清誉
The most evil thing they did was to destroy his reputation.
他花了很多时间去建立
Something he's built for so long.
我仍深切感受到不公义和不公平
What remains is this deep feeling of injustice and unfairness.
为我的声誉而抗争
Fighting for my reputation.
老实讲,我有那么多功绩
Frankly, with everything I've done,
我建立了那一切,留下的声名却是那样?
with everything I've built, that's what's gonna remain?
这一切其实很邪恶的
There is something very evil in the-- in what happened.
看似很荒谬
像卡洛斯戈恩这样的人站出来
It just seems rich for a man like Carlos Ghosn to get up
装作受害者
and play the victim when
但是他身边很多人因为他的行为和决定
so many people around him, by virtue of his actions and decisions,
而身受其害
have been hurt by that.
说到底,卡洛斯戈恩的40年事业生涯
At the end of the day, Carlos Ghosn's 40-year career
变成警世寓言,说明傲慢和贪婪的危险
has turned into a parable of the dangers of hubris and greed,
人可以在一夜间抛开所有功绩
that a man could throw away all that good work in a night
因为他自觉得不到应有的薪酬
because he didn't think he was paid enough.
很不幸,我的被捕经过太牵强
Unfortunately for me, the scenario is so fake,
太凭空捏造,太不公道
so fabricated, so unfair.
结果不能这样的
This cannot end up like this.
卡洛斯戈恩沦为目标
Carlos Ghosn is the target
法国司法部
of an international arrest warrant
颁布国际通缉令
by the French Justice system.
谢谢
Merci.
自从惊世逃离日本后
雷诺日产前行政总裁
The former CEO of Renault-Nissan has been taking refuge in Lebanon
一直在黎巴嫩接受庇护
since his incredible escape from Japan.
(2022年4月,法国调查员)
(颁令通缉卡洛斯戈恩、SBA创办人)
(舒哈巴湾及其两名儿子
和SBA前总经理)
(各人涉嫌洗黑钱和贪污)
(舒哈巴湾正式否认有参与)
(通缉令列明的控罪)
(其余各人均否认犯罪并声称)
(任何支付款项均有合法商业理由)
(阿曼汽车代理商前总经理)
(于2022年5月在阿联酋被捕)
(翌月被法国)
(要求引渡受审)
(卡洛斯戈恩已故律师的助理)
(发布声明指一部手提电脑)
(硬碟和手♥机♥是被日产人员)
(擅自取走)
(2023年5月,卡洛斯戈恩
在黎巴嫩提出诉讼)
(向日产索偿十亿美元)
(指控该公♥司♥及其他人士或机构诽谤)
(造谣中伤、文字损害声誉和捏造物证)
(他向记者说:“我们会抗争到底”)
剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表