剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表
成功可以是祸患
Success can be a problem.
可以是危险,因为你或会忘记为何成功
It can be dangerous because you may forget what made the success.
你或会变得自我中心、自大
You may become self-centered, arrogant.
若你从失败中学习,可能会获益良多
If you learn from failure, it can carry a lot of positives for you.
若你被成功冲昏头脑,可能会看不清未来
If you carry out by success, it may prepare big deceptions for the future.
(暂停)
卡洛斯戈恩接管雷诺和日产汽车时
When Carlos Ghosn was the head of Renault and Nissan,
从他的眼神和言谈看得出
you know, you could see it in his eyes and the way he spoke,
他是守规矩的人
he was a man who played by the rules.
卡洛斯戈恩凡事循规蹈矩
Everything was by the book for Carlos Ghosn.
至少表面是如此
At least, so it seemed.
突发新闻
Breaking news.
日产透露公♥司♥主席被捕
Nissan has revealed that its chairman has been arrested.
他不仅看似能点石成金,而是真的做到了
It not only seemed like he had the Midas touch, he did.
巨星主席
The rock star chairman.
日产的救星
The savior of Nissan.
(汽车巨星,卡洛斯戈恩)
他是全球顶尖商业领袖之一
He's in a global super league of business leaders.
《时代杂♥志♥》称他为最崇高的
Time magazine calls him one of the most respected
环球商业领袖,更胜比尔盖茨
business executives in the world, ahead of Bill Gates.
(老板中的王者)
他在日本这里是国家英雄
And here in Japan, he's nothing less than a national hero.
就如飞蛾扑火
It's kind of the story of Icarus.
这个人走到巅峰
The guy soared to the highest of highs
然后跌至谷底
and then he falls to the lowest of lows.
(戈恩再次被捕)
东京检察官再次拘捕
Tokyo prosecutors have rearrested
日产前主席卡洛斯戈恩
Nissan former chairman, Carlos Ghosn.
形势特殊
This is an extraordinary situation.
而且渐趋恶化,他再度被囚
It is getting worse. He is once again behind bars.
人人♥大♥为震惊
People were just absolutely stunned.
很多人都说:“简直是政♥变♥
And a lot of people were actively saying, "This is a coup.
荒谬绝伦”
This is crazy."
我们发现严重操守不当的行为
We discovered significant misconduct.
我们都知是阴谋
We know it's a conspiracy.
(日本“人♥质♥司法”体制挨轰)
(是政♥变♥吗?)
他背叛了我的信任和尊重
He betrayed my trust, my respect.
他开始说:“我要离开
He started saying, "I need to get out.
我留在日本会慢慢死亡”
If I stay in Japan, it's gonna be a slow death."
突发新闻,卡洛斯戈恩逃亡
Breaking news. Carlos Ghosn on the run.
卡洛斯戈恩已逃离东京
Carlos Ghosn has fled Tokyo.
计划天衣无缝,因为是掩眼法
The plan was so brilliant because it was an optical illusion.
是最精彩之举
It was the most extraordinary thing.
大众不明白戈恩点样逃走
There's some confusion about how Ghosn escaped.
我冒著性命危险救他一命
I'm risking my life to save his life.
看似是完美犯罪
It seemed like the perfect crime.
若无需逃亡,就不用逃亡
You don't run unless you got something to run from.
我感到被出♥卖♥♥♥吗?当然
Do I feel betrayed? Absolutely.
我们面对两个矛盾论述
We're up against two competing narratives.
卡洛斯戈恩是受害者...
Is Carlos Ghosn a victim...
还是大逃犯?
or a villain?
可以了- 可以进来吗?
We're ready for you. - Can I come?
可以- 好极
Yeah. - Good.
(改编自《无边无际》尼克高斯托夫与桑麦宁著)
卡洛斯戈恩,他似乎还是个谜
Carlos Ghosn. It seems that he remains a mystery.
《通缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯戈恩》
《第一章:狂妄》
领导才能不是与生俱来的
Leadership is not something which is born with you.
是在特殊人生处境形成
It's something that, within the special circumstances of life,
任何人都可以发挥
anyone can exercise.
普通人、正常人、勤力的人
Ordinary people, normal people, hardworking people.
你想成就甚么都可以
You can achieve whatever you want in the world
只要你愿意迎接挑战
as long as you're willing to take the challenge.
盒里的是甚么?
What's in the box?
并准备好承担风险
And ready to take the risk.
(卡洛斯戈恩)
画面可以吗?有无问题或...
Is the shot okay? Anything wrong, or--
我觉得很好
Looks very good from where I am.
你满意吗?- 满意
You happy? - Good.
从2018年11月讲起,你点解要飞去日本?
So take us back to November 2018. You know, why were you flying to Japan?
你当时在想甚么?
What was on your mind at the time?
我只是去日本做平常工作
I was going for a regular week in Japan.
(2018年)
你察觉不到有异样?没有...
So you had no sense of a plot? You had no...
没有...- ...察觉事有跷蹊?
No. No. - ...sense there was something going on?
当时我很平静,我要跟日产董事会开会
I was very calm. I had a board meeting of Nissan.
要见东京都知事
I had a meeting with the Governor of Tokyo.
其中一个女儿还会去日本探我
I have also one of my daughter who was visiting me in Japan.
所以我很开心,准备跟她好好吃晚饭
So I was happy. I was going to have a nice dinner with her.
那星期本应跟平时一样
And I was going just for a normal week.
(东京国际机场)
但抵达机场时
But at arrival at the airport,
他们说我的护照有问题
they said that there was something wrong with my passport.
“可以跟我们去办公室吗?”
"Can you come with us to the office?"
有个人坐在一旁
And there was a small guy sitting on the side,
他起身走过来说
and this is when he came to me and said,
“听住,我是东京地方检察厅的人
"Look, I am working with the Tokyo prosecutor office.
请跟我们走,我们有些事要问你”
We want you to come with us because we have some questions to ask you."
然后我说:“肯定有误会
And then this I say, "Well, this must be a misunderstanding.
我的女儿在等我,我要去吃晚饭”
I have my daughter waiting. I have dinner."
他说:“不行,抱歉”,我问可否打给她
He said "No, no. I'm sorry." I said, "Can I call her?"
他说:“不行,你不能用手♥机♥”
He said, "No, no. You cannot use your phone."
那时我就知道事态严重
And this is where I understood that this was very serious.
突发新闻
Breaking news.
日产在几分钟前透露
In the past few minutes, Nissan has revealed that
公♥司♥主席被捕
its chairman has been arrested.
(华尔街日报:在日本被捕)
是忽然惨烈倒台
It's a fall from grace as brutal as it is sudden.
卡洛斯戈恩,位高权重的老板
Carlos Ghosn, the all-powerful boss,
坐私人飞机登陆东京后被捕
arrested as he got off his private jet in Tokyo.
我的世界突然塌下
The whole world collapsed for me.
起初我很震惊和大受打击
First, I was shocked. I was traumatized, you know.
很可怕
It was horrible.
他被揭发有多项操守失当之举,例如...
Numerous significant acts of misconduct have been uncovered such as the person--
我过了一段时间才发现
It took me some time to realize that Nissan
日产展开传媒攻势,操控公众舆♥论♥
was launching a massive campaign in the media manipulating public opinion.
日产有多名主管
We have directors of Nissan
严词批评戈恩
who had some very harsh words for Ghosn.
他的管理手段是制♥造♥恐惧、操控方向、专横...
He'd managed by fear, by direction, by dictatorial...
到处狠狠攻击我
They were on the offensive everywhere.
不只是日本,尤其是在法国
And not only in Japan, but particularly in France.
卡洛斯戈恩的时代正式结束
The era of Carlos Ghosn is officially over.
昨晚卡洛斯戈恩递信请辞
Last night, Mr. Carlos Ghosn submitted his resignation
退出雷诺的临时管理层
to Renault's provisional management.
雷诺董事会支持了我几星期
The board of Renault supported me for a few weeks.
然后忽然倒戈相向
Then at a certain point in time, they shot me in the head.
(2018年)
(1995年)
法国人爱雷诺
The French people love Renault.
他们自称血管细胞
They say their blood cells
(1992至2005年雷诺前行政总裁,路易斯舒怀哲)
或心脏是钻石形,即是雷诺的标志
or their heart is in the form of a diamond which is a symbol of Renault.
这公♥司♥很成功,持续增长30年
It was a quite successful firm with 30 years of continuous growth.
但在1994、1995年
But in '94, '95,
我们遇上严峻的难关
we were facing major difficulties.
(股价暴跌)
(雷诺股价大泻)
当时我们濒临破产边缘
I mean, we were looking face-to-face with death.
(满目疮痍,灾难,破产,末日)
DÉVASTÉ - CALAMITÉ - FAILLITE - CATACLYSME
(玩完?)
LA FIN?
但有个策略师提起卡洛斯戈恩
But then one of the strategists came up with the name of Carlos Ghosn
我对他闻所未闻
whom I had never heard about.
第一次跟舒怀哲见面,气氛冰冷
My first meeting with Schweitzer was a very cold
是很有条理和理性的会面
and structured and rational meeting.
他明显跟我截然不同
He obviously was a very different person than me
我一开始就感觉到,但不紧要
and I felt the difference immediately, but it's fine.
他令人印象深刻,充满热诚和动力
He was a very impressive person with a drive and intensity,
我感到很鼓舞
which was very exciting.
剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表