剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表
It wouldn't be too good if, because I drilled so many breathing holes,
导致他们抬起箱时,他从箱底跌出来
that as they're lifting him, he fell through the bottom of the box.
到了晚上10时,我收到通知
And then, 10:00 p.m., I was notified
(晚上10时)
货运团队和货车已在外面准备接我们
the cargo crew and the vans were outside ready to pick us up.
我们要求在晚上11时起飞
We had requested a 2300 takeoff.
当他是时候入箱时
And when it was time to get in the box,
我不想他进进出出,他可能会畏缩
I don't want him going in and out of the box, maybe get cold feet.
我只想把他放入箱一次,然后闩盖运走
I wanna put him in that box one time, shut the lid and move out.
对,我不敢相信真的发生了
Yeah. I didn't believe this is happening.
不能回头
There was no turning back.
我知道我们需要有掩眼法,令他们觉得
I knew that we needed an optical illusion to get them thinking
我们不会构成威胁也无可疑
that we were not a threat or not suspicious.
于是我把结他盒放在箱顶那么别人就会觉得
So I chose a guitar case on top of the boxes so people think,
当他们见到结他盒和私人飞机
when they see a guitar case and a private jet,
就会觉得他们肯定是音乐人
that they must be musicians.
在这条关键路线
All of this critical path,
我靠听觉和感觉来紧贴外面发生的事
I was following through hearing and sensation what was going on.
我甚么都看不见,漆黑一片
I couldn't see anything. I was in the dark.
但我从声音听得出我们身在何处
But, you know, I could hear from the noises around me where we were.
我们在车上
We're in the car...
然后在客运站卸货
then unloaded inside the terminal.
(晚上10时20分)
在机场几时都是高风险的
Any time at the airport was high-risk.
我们故意迟了抵达
And we arrived late intentionally.
所以更赶时间,要加快搬运
That added to the urgency of moving us through quicker.
有保安人员和一个日本警♥察♥在场
There was security. There was a Japanese police officer there.
在他左方的是入境署人员
To his left would be the immigration official.
然后就是客运站经理
And then after that, the manager of the terminal.
警卫、海关人员的交谈
The guards-- custom guys-- talking between themselves...
开玩笑
making jokes.
“你们肯定放了一个美女入这个箱
"We're sure you have a very pretty woman in this box
想运离日本”
that you're trying to take with you out of Japan."
忽然间...
All of a sudden--
箱内有甚么?
What's in the box?
很昂贵的乐器
Very valuable equipment.
不能通过扫瞄器
It can't go through the scanner.
我当时很惊,他们可能会开箱
I was dreading this moment, because they could open the box.
那就完蛋了
It's over.
“我们要检查这个箱”
"We need to check the box."
那是我最担心的事
That was the number one concern I had.
形势可能会急转直下
And things would have got real nasty real quick.
但之前讲过了,一般程序绝不会那样做
But, again, their standard operational procedure is never to do that,
我觉得他们现在都不会
and I didn't suspect they would do it now.
我过了一阵才能再次呼吸
I spent some time to regain my breathing.
我太专心听声音
I was so concentrated on the noise.
最重要的一刻是听到飞机引擎声
And the most important moment is when you hear the engine of the plane.
然后我等待起飞
And then you're waiting for the plane to take off.
很漫长的等待
The very long wait.
货舱门一关上
Once the cargo door was shut,
轮到乘客门关上,我要求即刻离开
and then the passenger door was shut, I requested that we depart.
但日本人拒绝了
And the Japanese denied that request.
(晚上11时4分)
我边坐边等,满脑子是最坏的情况
When you're sitting there waiting, you're thinking the worst.
若他们说:“开门,我们要检查货箱”
What's the contingency plan if they say, "Open the door.
我们有何应变计划?
We now need to check the box"?
我在等敲门声
That's what you're waiting for: a knock.
或者机师收到无线电口讯说:“停机
Or a radio transmission to their pilot saying, "Shut down.
开门,让我们登机”
Open your door, let us on."
当时我心想:“天啊,这刻真的来了
I was thinking, "Oh, my God, it's happening.
他们捣破了整个计划
They have unraveled the whole plan.
我要死在日本了”
I'm gonna die in Japan."
要理解戈恩的故事和卡洛斯戈恩的复杂性
If you want to understand the Ghosn story and the complexity of Carlos Ghosn--
你要从头开始
the man-- you have to start at the beginning
先认识卡洛斯戈恩父亲的秘密
with the secret of Carlos Ghosn's dad.
在戈恩的整个童年,他爸爸都在狱中
During Ghosn's entire childhood his dad is in jail,
他爸爸被视为罪犯
and his dad is seen as a criminal.
(1960年,贝鲁特)
戈恩父亲佐治斯有合法的货币生意
So Ghosn's dad, Georges, he has a legitimate currency business,
但另有非法走私勾当
but on top of that, he's also got this illegal smuggling business
跟一个神父合谋
with a priest.
他们走私钻石
They are essentially smuggling diamonds,
还有货币,藏在神父袍下偷运过境
currency across borders under this priest's cassock.
后来,卡洛斯戈恩父亲跟神父有分歧
And so, at some point, Carlos Ghosn's dad and this priest had a disagreement.
其实是为了钱,所以佐治斯想取回他的钱
Essentially, it was over some money and now, Georges, he wants his money back.
佐治斯收买♥♥当地一个大汉恐吓神父
What Georges has done, is paid a local tough guy to scare the priest.
所以在复活节当天开车接神父
So he picks the priest up on Easter Sunday,
驶往叙利亚的方向
and they drive towards Syria,
这个大汉一直在等他
and this local tough guy is basically, like, waiting for him.
于是车停了,神父落车
So the car stops, the priest gets out,
这个大汉说
and this local tough guy is basically like,
“听住,甚么都要交出来”
"Look, hand over everything."
神父拒绝和转身离开
Priest refuses, begins to walk away.
开了两枪,神父死了
Two shots are fired, and the priest dies.
大汉和卡洛斯戈恩父亲
The tough guy and Carlos Ghosn's dad
互相指控谋杀
mutually accuse each other of the murder.
但戈恩父亲说他收买♥♥大汉
But Ghosn's dad says that he hired the local tough guy
(神秘死者是神父,凶手是银行家)
是想吓唬神父,不是杀他
to intimidate the priest, not to kill him.
(佐治斯戈恩)
Now, what the other guy says,
但另一个人却说
是佐治斯开枪杀他
is that Georges actually fired the shot that killed him.
结果两个都被判有罪
In the end, they both get convicted.
佐治斯戈恩一直坚拒认罪
Georges Ghosn always denied having done this.
后来他上诉得直减刑
And eventually, this sentence gets commuted on appeal.
对卡洛斯戈恩这种人来讲,当然很难熬
And obviously incredibly tough for someone like Carlos Ghosn.
所以在卡洛斯戈恩长大的十年间,爸爸都不在身边
So, for ten years, Carlos Ghosn grows up, and his dad is absent.
卡洛斯极少提起父亲
Carlos never really spoke about his father much.
但我觉得他想向父亲证明,他不似父亲
But I think he wanted to prove to his dad that he's not his dad,
证明他是不同的
that he's-- You know, he's different.
当你边坐边等了30分钟,感觉像等了十世
When you're sitting there, waiting for 30 minutes, it felt like eternity.
但最后他们获准起飞
But finally, they had permission for takeoff.
我开始放心下来
That's when I started feeling better.
我们似乎会成功离开
Well, it looks like we're gonna make it out of here.
我去机尾放他出来
I went back to get him out.
他笑容满面
He had a smile from ear to ear.
我很开心,不敢相信是真的
I was happy. I didn't believe it would happen.
我开始松一口气
This is where you started to feel some kind of relief.
我还未完全脱险,但已经离开日本
You are not out of the blue, but you are out of Japan.
他说:“你知你救了我一命吗?”我说:“对,我自知救了你”
He said, "You know, you saved my life." I said, "Yeah, I know I saved your life."
所以他是知道的
You know, so he did recognize that.
(贝鲁特)
我一清早接到电♥话♥
Got a phone call very early in the morning, like,
清晨5至6时左右
between 5:00 and 6:00.
朋友打给我说:“即刻换衫
My friend calls me up. She goes, "Put your clothes on.
我来接你”
I'm coming to pick you up."
她带我去我妈妈的家
She took me to my mother's house.
当我们抵达时,卡洛斯和她的丈夫刚停车
And as I-- we were pulling in, Carlos pulled up with her husband.
我不敢相信
And I couldn't believe it.
他居然身在贝鲁特,站在我面前
I couldn't believe he's in Beirut, and he's standing in front of me.
简直是奇迹
It was a miracle.
他重获自♥由♥,而且在我面前
He's free and he's here.
我记得我一路揽住他不放
And I remember just hugging him and just holding on to him,
我那刻太开心了
and I-- It was such a great moment.
我们分开多时而且我有可能永远见不到她
We've been separated with the possibility that I would probably never see her again.
要过很久才会见到
Not before a very, very long time.
你可以想像得到,我当时很激动
That's emotional, as you can imagine.
非常激动,感觉很澎湃
Very emotional also-- It was very strong moment.
翌日我们第一件事是清早7时
First thing we did the next day-- it was 7:00 in the morning--
我叫他上车,开了一个半钟车后
I put him in the car, and we drove an hour and a half away
来到山区圣人像前,我们祈祷
to the mountains to the saint and we-- You know, we prayed,
感谢它的神迹
and we thanked him for the miracle.
(戈恩逃亡翌日)
我抵达时,无人知我在贝鲁特
When I arrived, nobody knew that I was in Beirut.
在黎巴嫩无人知
剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表