剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表
我是米高泰莱,美国前陆军特种部队成员
I am Michael Taylor, a former US Special Forces Green Beret,
营救卡洛斯戈恩的人
and the man who rescued Carlos Ghosn.
(贝鲁特)
我在黎巴嫩结婚
I was married in Lebanon,
在黎巴嫩国内有很多人脉
and I've got a lot of connections with the country of Lebanon,
(米高泰莱)
很多重要亲友都在那里
a lot of friends and family who are near and dear to my heart.
我结识了卡洛斯的妻子卡露
I met Carole, Carlos's wife.
是透过我妻子的姐妹认识的
There's a family connection through my sister-in-law.
她们是很亲的表姐妹
They're first or second cousins.
老实讲,黎巴嫩这国家很细
You know, Lebanon is a small country,
很多人不是亲戚就是朋友
so if you're not related to somebody, you know them.
我是美籍黎巴嫩人,天生是战士
You know, because I'm American-Lebanese, I was a fighter.
而且我知道爱人在受苦
And I knew there's someone that I love that's suffering.
卡洛斯是无辜的,并遭受不当对待
Carlos was innocent and mistreated.
她显然情绪很波动
She was emotional, obviously.
这种情况是重大创伤
You're traumatized by this situation.
那个是她的丈夫,她的毕生挚爱
That's her husband, that's the love of her life,
但连跟他讲半句都不行
and, you know, she can't even speak to him.
怎会有政♥府♥这样做?
What government would do such a thing?
日本司法制度
The Japanese judicial system.
“我们让你保释
"We'll give you bail.
你要付一千三百八十万美元
You're gonna put up $13.8 million,
而且顺带一提,若你跟妻子说话
and-- by the way-- if you talk to your wife,
我们会取消保释,继续单独拘留你”
we're gonna revoke your bail and put you back in solitary confinement."
我大为震惊
That was shocking to me.
我觉得米高被司法不公义所触动
I think Mike is driven by injustice,
他得悉卡洛斯的经历,觉得很不公义
and he knew Carlos's story, and he found it very unjust,
所以想帮忙
and he wanted to help out.
我不知他们是否知道我以前
I don't know if they knew of all the successes I've had
成功救人的往绩
rescuing people in the past
或者曾被要求帮手营救被掳者
or the requests for me to help people that were kidnapped,
例如大卫罗德
like David Rohde.
(被掳美国记者惊险逃离塔♥利♥班♥)
记者大卫罗德?
David Rohde, the journalist?
对,他在阿富汗被掳走
Yeah. He was abducted in Afghanistan.
(2009年)
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》说大卫罗德
The New York Times says that David Rohde
逃出巴基斯坦北部营地
escaped a compound in the northern region of Pakistan.
他为著书前往喀布尔
He had traveled to Kabul to work on a book.
被武装分子掳走
He was taken by militants.
当我初闻卡洛斯戈恩的事
When I first heard about Carlos Ghosn
并知道日本
and found out that Japan
司法制度极为残酷苛刻
actually had a very, very brutal, torturous judicial system,
那显然是我的动机
clearly that was some of the motivation that I felt,
因为我同情卡洛斯
you know, sympathy for Carlos.
我从没跟卡洛斯商议酬金
I never discussed payment with Carlos.
他付清所有开支,在任何行动都是如此
Expenses were paid for, which was normal in any kind of operation.
事后可以有君子之谈
And afterwards, as gentlemen and men of honor,
讨论任何报酬
we can talk about, you know, any remuneration.
我叫彼得泰莱
My name's Peter Taylor.
(米高泰莱之子,彼得泰莱)
我有参与卡洛斯戈恩逃亡一事
I was implicated in Carlos Ghosn's escape.
讲到我几时决定参与
In terms of when I decided to play a role--
你可以那样讲吧
if you wanna call it that--
我当时其实住在黎巴嫩
I was living in Lebanon actually, at the time.
戈恩不能联络身在黎巴嫩的妻子
Ghosn was not allowed contact with his wife in Lebanon,
所以我提出
so, you know, I had offered
带一个慰问包裹给他
to just kind of bring him, like, a care package.
我只是带给他一些影碟
I just brought him, you know, DVDs,
黎巴嫩食物和甜品、他的衣物之类
some Lebanese food and sweets, and some of his clothes, et cetera,
我们在东京见了几天
and we spent a few days in Tokyo together.
很明显,那次旅程并不短
Obviously, it's not a short trip.
但我也知道我爸不能跟戈恩直接沟通
But I also knew that my father wasn't able to communicate with Ghosn directly,
所以我是其中一个跟他有联络的人
so I was one of the people that was in contact with him.
我只需要提供观察汇报
All I really had to do was just give observations.
不用写报告汇报
You know, I wasn't, like, you know, drafting reports, et cetera, on his surv--
戈恩被监控的情况
on Ghosn's surveillance,
跟卡洛斯戈恩在东京见面并不犯法
and there was nothing illegal about meeting Carlos Ghosn in Tokyo.
他钟意有人探访
He enjoyed having visitors.
老实讲,他当时孤立无援
You know, he was quite isolated.
我们侃侃而谈黎巴嫩和他的案件
We talked a lot about Lebanon, we talked about his case,
老实讲,你很容易会同情戈恩
and, you know, it wasn't very difficult to sympathize with Ghosn,
无论你觉得他有无罪
regardless whether you thought he was guilty or not.
他完全活在监控之中
He was essentially living in a surveillance state.
去到边都有人监视
He was watched everywhere he went.
我不担心监控,完全不担心
I wasn't concerned about the surveillance, no.
我想救这人一命,并打算那样做
I wanna save this person's life, and that's what I'm gonna do.
计划从何而来?
And how did the plan come about?
其实是评估当时情况的漏洞
You know, it's a vulnerability assessment of what it is.
我要彻底找出哪里有漏洞
I need to find out where all the vulnerabilities lie.
审视有利和不利之处
I'll go through and see what's positive, what's negative,
即是“可以点样利用它来帮我们?
meaning, "What can I use out of this for our benefit?
有甚么会出错?”
And what could possibly go wrong?"
例如,这次有些不寻常的难题
For example, this one had some exceptional challenges.
若我们要送他去黎巴嫩
If we're gonna take him to the country of Lebanon,
(日本,东京)
只得两个离开方法
there's only two ways out:
空路或水路
by air or by sea.
当时是12月,所以海面情况严峻
It was in December, so the seas are very rough,
我不肯定他的身体状况应付得来
and I wasn't sure, physically, he was able to handle that.
(黎巴嫩)
所以最快的方法是空路
So the quickest way, ultimately, would be by air.
(离境)
我参与这件事大概几个月后
It was probably a couple months after I had been involved.
我联络卡洛斯
I had contact with Carlos.
第一步是联络
The first thing is to establish the communication.
我当然不能用检察官和法官
Obviously, I couldn't organize this through the telephone
给我的电♥话♥来策划此事
that the prosecutor and the judge gave me.
幸好日本有个地下黑市
Luckily for me, there is a black market in Japan.
我买♥♥了另一部太空卡手♥机♥
I paid for another phone with a number that cannot be traced.
我们知道屋内有偷听器
We knew that the apartment was bugged,
但他们也跟我说:“若你不想被监听
but also they told me, "If you don't want to be listened to,
就要在浴室通话,扭开花洒
you need to make your conversation in the bathroom with the shower...
和收音机”
and the radio going on."
肯定任何人都听不到
There's no way anybody's gonna distinguish anything.
我终于可以自♥由♥说话
Finally, I'm free to talk.
他们一开始就讲会点做
They told me from the beginning what was going to happen.
卡洛斯很兴奋有机会脱身
Carlos was excited about the possibility.
后来我跟他讲电♥话♥
You know, later I spoke to him, on a telephone,
对,他当然很兴奋
and yeah, course he was excited.
他们提出很多方案
I was proposed many options.
因为关乎我的性命,我要作出决定
Because my skin was on the table, I had to make the call.
他是知名人士
He is a very high-profile individual.
日本全国都听闻他本人和这宗案
Everybody in Japan knew about him and his case.
所以情况更加棘手
So, that in itself presented more difficulties.
不能循商务机场离开
Couldn't go through a commercial airport.
私人机场,但要安静点
Private airport, just quieter.
还有几百万美元的私人飞机
And multimillion-dollar private aircrafts
当局通常不会仔细检查
generally don't get scrutinized that often.
我们最终决定用私人飞机
We ended up with private plane.
有钱就很易租机
Hiring a plane, it's easy if you have the cash.
因为他知名度高
Because of his high profile,
一路上要把他藏起来
we've gotta keep him covered and concealed.
所以我们利用当局的程序来对付他们
So we used their processes against them.
他们一般不会检查离境行李
Their standard operational procedure is they don't check baggage on the way out.
只检查入境行李,离境就不会
They check on the way in, not the way out.
那是其中一个漏洞,而且他们墨守成规
That's one of the vulnerabilities. And they were very regimented about it.
我们一早留意到
We saw that early on.
我视之为其中一个漏洞
I saw that as one of the vulnerabilities
是对我们有利
that would-- we'd benefit from.
所以我要把他放入箱
So, I'm gonna put him in a box.
计划简单得天衣无缝
The plan was so brilliant because it was so simple.
(乐器)
我想起所谓的乐器箱
剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表