剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表
我们很惊
We are very scared.
我们不懂日语
We don't speak Japanese.
我不知你们想点
And I don't know what you want.
若你不让我们进来
If you don't let us in now,
我们就要破门
we have to break this key
强行入屋
and we are going to enforce it.
有大约四个警员站在外面
There were about four policemen standing outside.
好吧,我很担心和紧张
Okay. I am very worried and I'm very nervous
不知你们想点
about what you people are doing here.
“你们点解派这么多人来?”
"Why are there so many of you people here?"
原来是要取走手提电脑和手♥机♥
And then you find out it's to recover a laptop and a phone.
当时我就明白,情况可能会很坏
And that's when you realize this could get really bad.
别呼喝我
Don't shout at me.
我开始怀疑:“他们想诬告我吗?”
You start thinking, "Am I being set up here?"
仔女们很惊
Our children are scared.
有八人围住两个父母
There's eight people against two parents.
看看卡洛斯戈恩就知
You just have to look at Carlos Ghosn.
看看桂格凯利就知
You just have to look at Greg Kelly.
我心想:“发生甚么事?”
I was thinking, "What is going on here?"
我们拍下其中一个跟踪我们的人
We took a picture of one of the people following us.
我当时才知其他人也被跟踪
And I've since learned that others were followed.
我的仔女和太太
My kids. My wife.
我每天早上都去散步大概一两公里
I walk every morning about three or four miles.
我行到公♥寓♥门口时
As I was coming up to the entrance to the apartment,
有个人站著,当时是早上6时10分
there was a guy standing-- and this was, like, 06:10 in the morning--
他在望著手♥机♥
and he's, like, looking at his phone.
我走近时,他转身背住我
And then as I got closer, he turned his back to me,
一直背住我,我心想:“真奇怪”
and he kept turning his back. And I thought, "That's really weird."
是日产聘请他们的,不是检察厅
They were hired by Nissan. They weren't hired by the prosecutors.
是日产的小小特工队
This is Nissan running their own little spy agency.
我被召去会议室
I was summoned to a meeting room.
他们跟我说:“完了你的海外服务已结束
I'm told, "That's it. Your foreign service is over.
你要返英国”
You're going back to the UK."
他们给我48小时通知
I was given 48 hours' notice
我不再是全球总法律顾问
that I would be removed as global general counsel.
我不禁想:“点解?
And you just think, "Why?
他们担心甚么?”
What are they worried about?"
日产的情况只是木桶里的一个烂橙,对吧?
One rotten apple spoils the barrel, right?
没错,但是假如全个桶都是烂橙呢?
Yeah, but-- What if it's the barrel that's rotten?
(2019年4月4日,上午5时50分)
大清早有人敲门
Early in the morning, knock on the door.
外面有一大群人
A bunch of people outside.
所以我就知我再次被捕
You knew that it was a rearrest.
发生甚么事?
What is going on?
我当时整个人呆了
I felt like I was in a daze.
而且很震惊,他们又再拘捕他
And in shock that they arrested him again.
我还穿著睡衣
I was in my pajamas.
他们要我坐下多个钟
They made me sit on a chair for hours.
我不能走开
I couldn't move.
我想去洗手间
I wanted to go to the bathroom,
他们派一名女士跟我入厕所
and they'd have a lady go in the toilet with me.
我很担心卡露
I was afraid for Carole.
他们取走了她的护照和手♥机♥
They took her passport. They took her phone.
她身在外地
She was in a foreign country,
不懂当地语言,而且无电♥话♥、独自一人
not speaking the language, without the telephone, alone.
他们无权那样做
They had no right
因为她没有遭受任何起诉
because she was not the object of any accusation.
一切都是经过精心计算
And this was all calculated, you know.
别忘记,对他们来说,我的认罪
Don't forget, for them, the confession,
因为当你认罪
because when you confess,
他们就赢,你就玩完
they score and you're gone.
检察厅再次拘捕日产前主席卡洛斯戈恩...
Prosecutors have rearrested Nissan former chairman, Carlos Ghosn...
戈恩面临新的财务不当行为指控
Ghosn is now facing new charges of financial misconduct.
他否认做错任何事
He denies any wrongdoing.
艰难岁月的曙光遥遥无期
There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
卡洛斯戈恩的处境不乐观
Things do not look positive for Carlos Ghosn.
现在指控更加严重
At this point, the charges become a lot more serious.
日产的律师们声称找到
So Nissan's lawyers claimed to have found
属于戈恩已故私人律师的硬碟
a hard drive belonging to Ghosn's late personal lawyer.
他们把它交给检察厅
They then hand over this hard drive to prosecutors
他们仔细翻查后,声称入面载满铁证
who go through it, and who claim it's full of incriminating evidence.
检察厅指日产曾付款
Prosecutors saying that Nissan sent payments
给一个海外日产代理商
to an overseas Nissan dealer
部分钱被转移至
and that some of that money was diverted
一间实际由卡洛斯戈恩控制的公♥司♥
to a company that was actually controlled by Carlos Ghosn.
我总是尽量开明地报导新闻
You always, kind of, report with an open mind as much as possible.
我觉得这可能是政♥变♥
And I feel, well, this could be a coup,
或者他做过违法事,或者两者都有
or he could have done some naughty things or both.
但这改写了一切
But this changed everything.
检察厅现在指控前日产领袖
Prosecutors are now accusing the ex-Nissan boss
转移资金至他控制的子公♥司♥
of diverting funds into a subsidiary controlled by him.
忽然间有极严重的指控
Suddenly we have an extremely serious allegation
说卡洛斯戈恩从自己的公♥司♥偷了几千万美元
that Carlos Ghosn is stealing tens of millions of dollars from his companies.
这样是偷钱
This was really theft.
我的意思是,情况真的不乐观
I mean, you know, this just did not look good.
戈恩先生说是阴谋
Mr. Ghosn said it is a conspiracy.
但他的失当行为是事实
But the fact of the wrongdoing was existing, actually.
卡洛斯戈恩主席有很多严重失当的行为
There were many serious wrongdoings by Chairman Carlos Ghosn
还有他的命令
and with his instruction.
他犯了罪
He is a man committed a crime.
他们决心要解决他
They were determined to do him in.
想把他毁掉
They wanted to take him down.
这就是日本
And this is Japan.
所以他发现自己深陷麻烦
So he realized he was in deep water.
真的很深
Very deep water.
(下集预告)
我的辩护理据充足
I had such a strong defense,
但我知不会得到公平对待
but I knew that I would not be fairly treated.
他开始在脑里盘算:“我要离开
He started planning in his head, "I need to get out.
我留在日本会慢慢死亡”
If I stay in Japan, it's gonna be a slow death."
他们以为可以操控我
They thought that I would be under their control
一辈子
for the rest of my life.
这将是你没料到的另一场游戏
Now it's gonna be a different game that you are not expecting.
我会吓你一跳
Now I'm going to surprise you.
那不是公义,我的任务是救他离开
That's not justice. My mission was to get him out of there.
欢迎继续收看本小时的头条报导,卡洛斯戈恩逃亡
Welcome back. Our top story this hour, Carlos Ghosn on the run.
他是点样做到的?
How did he do it?
若无需逃亡,就不用逃亡
You don't run unless you got something to run from.
剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表