剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表
(2019年4月25日,东京拘置所)
日本突发新闻
Breaking news out of Japan.
卡洛斯戈恩再度从东京监狱获释
Carlos Ghosn released from Tokyo jail for a second time
事前要交四百五十万美元保释金
after posting four and a half million dollars in bail.
日产前主席被囚两次
The former Nissan chairman was jailed twice.
这宗法律奇闻的最新发展就是
This is just the latest development in a legal saga:
他两度被捕,囚禁后又释放
arrest and a re-arrest and jail and release,
再次囚禁后获准保释
jailed again, granted bail.
获准保释时,我很开心
When I was bailed out, I was happy.
我只心想:“天啊”,我可以拥抱太太
I was just thinking, "Oh, my God," that I can hold my wife in my arms,
可以见仔女了
I can see my children.
他获释时,我不能进食和冲凉
When he was released, I couldn't eat, I couldn't shower.
我说要留在他身边
I said I have to be by him.
老实讲,我要尽量去见他
You know, I have to try to go see him.
他需要我,我需要他
He needs me. I needed him.
卡洛斯戈恩反复强调
Carlos Ghosn has repeatedly said
他是无辜的,所有指控均失实
that he is innocent of all of these charges.
但在车上,我的律师说:“有个坏消息
But in the car, my lawyer told me, "I have a bad news for you.
法官有个保释条件”
There is a condition from the judge."
我不能跟卡露有任何接触
I cannot have any contact with Carole.
我大为震惊
And this was a shock for me.
他的获释条件是
He was just let out with these conditions
不得与妻子交谈,简直匪夷所思
that he's not allowed to speak to his wife, which is extraordinary.
他们说不准有电♥话♥和书信来往
They said no phone calls, no letters.
你们一有联络,卡洛斯就返监狱
If you communicate, Carlos goes back to jail.
他们明白我们有几依赖对方
They realized how much we depended on each other.
知道我是他的强心针
They figured out that he got a lot of strength from me,
想利用我来打击他
They wanted to break him through me.
这是他们摧毁他的新方法
It was their-- You know, the next way of breaking him.
我问律师:“我被起诉四项控罪
I asked my lawyer, "I have four charges.
检察官会同时审理吗?”
Is the prosecutor going to treat them simultaneously?"
他说:“不会,会逐一审理”
And he said, "No, the trials are gonna be successive."
我说:“天啊,审讯一定会长达七、八年”
I said, "Oh, my God, this is gonna take seven years, eight years of trial."
我当时65岁
I was 65 years old.
没有妻儿在身边,我根本无法承受
Without my wife, without my children, it was impossible for me to bear.
我不会得到公平审讯,于是我作出决定
I couldn't stand any chance of a fair trial, so I made a decision.
好吧,我要离开
Okay, so I have to leave.
(改编自《无边无际》尼克高斯托夫与桑麦宁著)
他不能联络妻子和律师
He couldn't talk to his wife. He couldn't talk to his lawyers.
他觉得不会得到公平审讯
He didn't feel he was gonna get a fair trial.
故事还未完
This story hasn't played out yet.
《通缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯戈恩》
《第三章:逃亡》
雪莉丝,卡洛斯戈恩的官非
So, Sherisse, what is the latest you have
你有何最新消息?
on where things stand legally for Carlos Ghosn right now?
(2019年4月,东京)
在法律上,他维持现状
Legally, he is in a holding pattern.
他必须留在日本
He must remain in Japan.
他应该要交出护照
He probably has to turn over his passport.
当局说他会被全天候监视
They're saying he would be surveilled at all times.
对于这种报导,我通常会搜查
When I cover a story like this, often I'll map out, you know,
(《华尔街日报》巴黎版记者尼克高斯托夫)
下宗突发新闻是甚么?接著要留意甚么?
what's the next scoop to get? What's the next thing to watch out for?
戈恩的报导也是一样
So I did that with Ghosn.
我完全没想过他会逃走
And an escape didn't even cross my mind.
真令人意外,日产主席
It's such a surprise the Chairman of Nissan,
卡洛斯戈恩刚被捕
Carlos Ghosn, has been arrested.
卡洛斯戈恩在日本
Carlos Ghosn is one of the most famous,
是最出名和全民皆晓的人之一
recognizable people in Japan.
住所被法♥院♥监视
Living in a court-monitored house.
所有通话都记录在案
All his calls are logged.
所有会面都记录在案
All his meetings are logged.
还有所有使用互联网的纪录
All his Internet use is logged.
很多人时刻跟踪我
There were a lot of people following me all the time.
有私家车和电单车
By car, by motorcycle.
就连街上行走都有
Even walking.
我的手♥机♥应该被勾线
I believe my phone was tapped.
住所肯定安装了偷听器
I was convinced the apartment was bugged,
而且还有监控车辆在外面等
but also, you had surveillance trucks waiting outside
窃听这住所里面
and listening to all the conversation
所有对话
taking place in the apartment.
我问律师这样做是否合法,他们说不是
I asked my lawyer if this was legal. They said no.
我说:“但是他们照做了”
I said, "Well, it's happening."
我要想办法逃出这个巨坑
I needed to find a way to get out of this huge trap.
若留在这制度,只会死路一条?
If you stayed in the system, there was no way out?
我的意思是,我不会得到公平审讯
I mean I couldn't stand any chance of a fair trial.
他们不是要审判我,而是要以儆效尤
I was not a legal case. I was a symbol.
我在做甚么?
What am I doing here?
我有何希望?
What I'm hoping for?
人生难免要抉择,做人无法两全其美
You have to make choices in life, you know, you're not gonna have it all.
(卡洛斯戈恩妻,卡露戈恩)
没错,他一走就会被标签为逃犯
Yes, if he left, he was gonna be labeled as a fugitive,
但是被标签为逃犯
but I'd rather be labeled as a fugitive
总好过困在日本坐监,毫无自♥由♥
than be stuck in Japan and put in jail and have no freedom.
你觉得自己的思维有何特别之处?
Do you think there was something special about your mindset,
做过行政总裁
having been a CEO,
你知道这样做有莫大益处
that made you see that the reward was so great,
很多人不愿冒的险你却知道是值得和愿意承担?
the risk was worth it, and tolerate that, whereas many people wouldn't?
我不能代其他人发声
I cannot talk about other people.
我可以讲你知,对我来说
I can tell you that, well, for me, it was an--
是相对容易的决定
a relatively easy decision to make,
根据我当时所知的形势来说
knowing everything I knew at the moment.
但若无人帮手就不可能
But without any help it was mission: impossible.
(山下贵司)
(2018至2019年间前日本法务大臣)
日本只会拘留
Japan only detains those
有机会隐瞒证据
who are in danger of concealing evidence
或可能会逃跑的人
or at risk of fleeing.
我们没有在他家安装监控镜头
We didn't put a surveillance camera inside his home,
但在外面装了一个监视正门
but we did install one outside, aimed at the front door.
他一出门口,我们就不知他的行踪
Once he left through the front door, we wouldn't know where he was.
戈恩的保释金是十五亿日元
Ghosn's bail money was 1.5 billion yen.
我觉得不足以防止他逃跑
I thought it wasn't enough to prevent him fleeing.
我是这样想
That's what I believed.
你知道怎会有此计划吗?
Do you know how the plan came about?
好吧,在法律上,我不能谈论此事
Okay, legally, I'm not allowed to talk about this,
所以我尽量讲吧,但老实讲
so I'll say what I can say but, you know-- th--
我...
I--
有个朋友跟他讲
It was a friend who told him,
“我们可以帮你逃离日本”
"We could help you escape Japan."
讲我知米高泰莱是谁?
And so tell me, who's Mike Taylor?
若你要人帮手解困
If you need someone to help you get out of trouble,
就要打给米高泰莱
the man to call is Mike Taylor.
若他相信你值得帮,就会豁出去帮你
If he believes in your cause, he'll fight to the death for you.
一般人眼中的米高泰莱只是普通高中美式足球教练
To the average person, Mike Taylor was just a simple high school football coach.
这是高中美式足球,我们要谨记这点
It's high school football. We gotta keep it in perspective.
但米高泰莱活得并不平凡
But Michael Taylor's no choir boy.
(前联邦调查局特别探员罗拔卢斯奕克)
多国联合部队
And a multinational force
迅速行动促成停火
quickly moved in to consolidate a cease-fire.
实情是他曾是陆军特种部队成员
The reality was, he was a former Green Beret
被派去黎巴嫩冲突地区
assigned to the Lebanon conflict.
他有黎巴嫩血统
He has Lebanese roots.
是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
A private investigator.
曾在名叫“美国国际保安”的公♥司♥当主管
Was the head of a company called American International Security,
而且在中东人脉很广
and he had many contacts in the Middle East
在外国情报界也是
and in foreign intel services.
他曾出手帮过很多人
He had been involved in helping several people
脱离困境
get out of situations they needed to get out of.
我们曾提议用渔船
We had proposed scenarios that involved fishing boats,
送人上包机,或到11公里多外的水路
getting people on a charter, getting them out seven miles to sea,
然后由海豹部队坐潜水艇
and then having the Navy SEALs pop into a submarine
把人送入去
and putting the individual in there.
他甚么都会做
He would do anything.
甚么都会
Anything.
剧集 | 追缉汽车大亨:卡洛斯·戈恩(2023) | 导航列表