剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
Godwin.
我知道有个来自 萨赛克斯的贵族叫戈德温
I knew a noble named Godwin from Sussex.
我父亲
My father.
如果我没记错的话 他的结局不太好 是吗
If I'm not mistaken, it didn't end well for him, did it?
你不是在跟我父亲说话 你是在跟我说话
You're not talking to my father, you're talking to me.
国王非常清楚他在做什么
- The King knows exactly what he's doing.
你这么认为
- You think so?
我听起来不像是那样
It doesn't sound like that to me.
听起来好像他没有任何计划
It sounds like he has no plan
把英格兰的未来 交给了一个外来皇后
and has placed England's future in the hands of a foreign queen,
一个小王子 一个顾问 顾问的父亲还是毁掉家族名声的人
a boy prince, and an advisor whose father destroyed his family name.
那你就什么也别做
Then do nothing.
什么也别做 伊卓克斯特奥纳 如果这是你的决定的话
Do nothing, Eadric Streona, if that is your decision.
但你最好有决心坚持这个决定 因为有一天 我将成为国王
But be willing to stand by it because, one day, I will be king,
我保证我会记住你的怀疑
and I can promise that I will remember both your doubt
还有你对命令的抗拒
and your decision to refuse an order.
谁说我不遵守国王的命令了
Who said that I would not obey a summons from the King?
告诉你父亲和你后妈
Tell your father and your stepmother,
麦西亚会遵照命令出兵
that Mercia will be there, as ordered.
我们迷路了 对吗
We're lost, aren't we?
你从没去过英格兰 你让我们全都迷路了
You've never been to England, and you've lost us.
-我们没有迷路 -骗子
- We're not lost. - Liar!
这是你的错 是所有基♥督♥徒和他们的假神的错
This is your fault and the fault of all the Christians and their false God.
神现在正在嘲笑我们
The Gods are laughing at us right now.
闭嘴 异教♥徒♥
Shut up, heathen.
-你刚刚对我说什么 -我说 闭嘴
- What did you say to me? - I said, shut up.
你听起来像是个被吓坏的孩子
You sound like a frightened child.
停 别划了
- Stop! Stop rowing.
是什么让你认为我们迷路了
What do you see that makes you believe that we are lost?
是什么
What do I see?
看不见陆地
No land!
看吧 这就是你与我的不同
See, that is where you and I are different.
天象告诉我 我们正在朝西航行
The sky tells me we are headed west.
高空飞翔的海雀和塘鹅
Auks and gannets flying high
告诉我天气正在变好 我们离陆地很近了
tell me the weather is improving and we're near land.
那其他船呢
Then where are the other boats?
其他船不归我管
The other boats are not my responsibility.
这条船 你脚下的这条
This boat, the one you are on,
归我管
is my responsibility.
你只能推断出 其他船迷路了 而我们的没有
For all you know, the other boats are lost, not ours.
现在 我们继续
Now, we continue!
拿出桨 划船
Oars out and row!
戈姆首领 别再把你恐惧的原因推到基♥督♥徒身上
And, Jarl Gorm, stop blaming the Christians for your fears. Hmm?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
基♥督♥徒诅咒了我们
The Christians have cursed us!
-他们必须死 -比格尔
- They all must die! - Birger.
我要接管这艘船
I'm taking over the boat.
-放了他们 马上 -拿武器
- Let them go! Now! - Get the weapons.
-放了他们 -要不然呢 格陵兰人
- Let them go! - Or what, Greenlander?
你要杀了我吗
You're going to kill me?
我不是熊 你也不是维京人
I'm not a bear. And you are not a Viking.
我不认为你有胆量杀了我
I don't think you have the stomach to kill me.
北极熊死之前也是这么想的
A polar bear thinks the same thing before he dies.
我一拔♥出♥来♥ 你就死了
When I pull this out, you will be dead.
但在我拔刀之前 告诉你的人你看到了什么
Before I do, tell your men what you see.
告诉他们
Tell them.
英格兰
England.
谁是下一个
Who's next?
斯特奥纳说你♥爸♥爸毁了
What did Streona mean
你家族的声誉 他是什么意思
when he called your father the destroyer of your family name?
我父亲是个郡长
My father was an Ealdorman.
我在你这么大的时候 他挪用了国王的24艘船
When I was your age, he took 24 of the king's ships
谋取私利
and used them for his own greed.
因为这个 他被剥夺了土地
For that act, he was stripped of his lands,
财富和头衔 被关入监狱 直至死亡
his wealth, and his title, and was imprisoned until his death.
那你现在怎么会是 我父亲信赖的顾问
How is it then, that you are now one of my father's closest advisors?
因为他从不因我父亲的过错 而迁怒于我
Because he never blamed me for my father's failure.
而且我能提供他其他贵族所不能给的
And I provide him with something he cannot get from his nobles.
是什么
Which is?
是实话 殿下
The truth, Your Highness.
你们听 那是什么意思
Listen. What does that mean?
意思就是你现在是我们统治者
It means you are now our ruler.
埃蒙德国王万岁
All hail King Edmund.
埃蒙德国王万岁
All hail King Edmund.
埃蒙德国王万岁
All hail King Edmund.
上帝保佑国王 上帝保佑英格兰
God bless the King. And God bless England.
上帝保佑国王 上帝保佑英格兰
God bless the King. God bless England.
现在 困难的部分来了
Now comes the hard part.
你为什么把我的刀还给我
Why have you returned my knife?
你朝圣时会需要它的
You will need it for your pilgrimage.
我送你去乌普萨拉 去追寻你的天命
I'm sending you to Uppsala to seek your destiny.
我不懂
I don't understand.
乌普萨拉是维京人的世界里 最神圣的地方
Uppsala is the most sacred site in our Viking world.
那里的一切都是神圣的
Everything there is holy.
每九年 我们都去那里 给庇护我们的神献祭一次
Every nine years we make sacrifices there to the Gods that protect us.
而你 远道而来的人
And you, who have travelled so far,
在基♥督♥教浪潮侵蚀那里之前 你必须去那里亲眼看看
you must go there and see it for yourself before the Christian tide washes it away.
真的有可能吗
Is that really possible?
有人说诸神的黄昏
Some say that Ragnarök, the Twilight of the Gods,
会在我们生命了结前发生
will happen within our lifetime.
你相信吗
And you believe that?
我认为我们必须做好准备
I believe we must be ready.
吹响号♥角
Sound the horn.
(英格兰 肯特郡)
维京人
Viking.
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表