剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
陛下 您召我来
Your Highness asked for me.
哥哥 你怎么在这
Brother. Why are you here?
八字胡国王召我来带你回诺曼底
I was summoned by King Forkbeard, to take you home to Normandy.
陛下 这是什么意思
Your Highness, what is this?
为了国家利益 我不得不承认
The good of the kingdom requires that I acknowledge
阿尔夫吉福王后和我儿子的婚姻
the existing marriage of Queen Aelfgifu and my son.
因此 你和克努特的婚约无效
Thereby invalidating your union with Canute
你也不再是英格兰的王后
and your position as Queen of England.
不
No.
我必须联♥系♥我的丈夫
I must reach my husband.
阿格纳 我必须传信 给身在丹麦的克努特
Agnarr, I must send word to Canute in Denmark.
不可能
That's not possible.
这应该由我丈夫来决定
It is my husband's decision.
但他不在时 我的话就是法律
But in his absence, it's my words that is law.
-您这是在犯一个大错 -安静
-You're making a mistake. -Silence.
这是个陷阱 会让您儿子失去一切的
This is a trap that will cost your son everything.
抱歉 我妹妹很固执…
-I am sorry, my sister is strong-willed-- -Do not talk for me.
别代替我说话
I will talk to you or for you however I wish.
我如何跟你说话 或代替你说话 由我来决定
Not in my country.
但不是在我的国家里
This… is no longer your country.
这不再是你的国家了
No. No, this is my home.
不 这是我的家 请您必须信任我
Please, you must trust me.
哈拉尔西格松
Harald Sigurdsson.
我听说了很多关于你的事
I have heard much about you.
我也久仰“滥杀无辜者” 寇雷首领的大名
And I you, Jarl Kåre, "Murderer of Innocents."
弟兄们 没必要心怀仇恨
Brothers, there is no need for animosity.
基♥督♥的帐篷里容得下所有人
The tent of Christ has room for all.
我弟弟从卡特加特 带来的消息或许能帮我们打赢这场战
My brother brings information from Kattegat that might help our quest.
我们不需要他的帮助
We do not need his help.
我不同意
I disagree.
卡特加特不是乌普萨拉
Kattegat is not Uppsala.
他们可不是没有武器的朝圣者 而是一群战士 正等着你们
It is not filled with unarmed pilgrims, but warriors who are waiting for you.
你最好听听 那些有助于你达成事业的建议
You would be wise to listen to all voices trying to help your cause.
我找不到哈拉尔
I cannot find Harald.
你们看到他了吗
Have you seen him?
没有
No.
或许他去监视寇雷的兵力了
Maybe he left to spy on Kåre's forces.
他为什么不告诉我
Why would he not tell me?
他会回来的 你应该相信他
He'll be back. You should trust him.
现在 我已按照约定办事
Now I've done what we agreed.
克努特的船队在哪
Where is Canute's fleet?
我们可没有约好让您接触船队
Our agreement did not grant you access,
我只是答应您 船队不会去支援您的敌人
only the promise that it would not aid your foes.
殿下 您召我来
Your Highness sent for me?
你们可以下去了
-You may leave.
艾玛走了 但我没有获得八字胡国王的信任
Emma is gone, but I do not have the trust of King Forkbeard.
他还没有接受他的决定 殿下
He is yet to come to terms with his decision, Your Highness.
什么决定
What decision?
我是他孙子的母亲 真正的英格兰王后
I'm the mother of his grandsons and the true queen of England.
没错 但为了赢得他的尊重
Yes, but to gain his respect,
您不能让自己像个敌人一样
you must present yourself not as an adversary
强迫他放弃一切
who has forced him to give up something,
而是要做一个对国家有利的人
but as one who can add value to the kingdom.
比如
Such as?
作为他儿子的盟友
An ally
统治英格兰
in his son's quest to rule England.
我是麦西亚家族的女儿 他们信任我
I am a daughter of the House of Mercia. They trust me.
请允许我前往塔姆沃思
Allow me to go to Tamworth
说服他们的领袖全力支持你们
and persuade their leaders to give their full support to you.
我曾打败麦西亚两次
I've defeated Mercia twice.
我儿子杀了他们的领袖 他们的郡长害怕我
My son killed their leader, their Ealdormen fear me.
麦西亚有什么重要的
Why is Mercia important?
陛下 尽管您过去把控住了麦西亚
While you have handled Mercia well in the past, Your Highness,
但麦西亚仍然很危险
it still presents a very real danger.
他们部队强大 是英格兰所有郡中最不受控制的一个
Its army is strong and it is the least controllable of all the English shires.
王后的计划很好
The Queen's plan is a good one.
我的子民很骄傲 也很固执
My people are proud and stubborn.
您现在该明白了
You should know that by now.
让我帮您驯服他们
Let me help you bring them in line.
请让我向您证明我的价值
Allow me to prove my worth to you.
你可以试试
You may try.
但带上戈德温
But take Godwin with you.
别太确信你会成功
And don't be too certain of success.
你在一个心血来潮的疯子身上 押了很大的赌注啊
You have gambled much on the whims of a crazy man.
他只比我们疯一点
He's only slightly crazier than us.
他晚上对着一个空笼子说话 他认为里面有个异教♥徒♥神谕者
He talks at night to that cage he believes is occupied by a Pagan seer.
而且他满脑子都是 莱夫埃里克松的妹妹
And he's obsessed with Leif Eriksson's sister.
弗雷迪思 为什么
Freydis? Why?
他不肯说
He will not say.
但很显然 她让他寝食难安
But it is clear she haunts him.
除了她死了 否则他不能安宁 这会让你烦恼吗
He will not rest until she's dead. Does that bother you?
-为什么会让我烦恼 -少装了 弟弟
-Why should it bother me? -Come, brother.
我知道你们一起睡了
I know she shares your bed.
就像我知道你跟克努特协议 抢走我的挪威王位一样
Just as I know about your deal with Canute to take the throne of Norway from me.
你的背叛不是什么秘密
Your betrayal is no secret.
问题是…
Question is,
你是变得没耐心了 还是只是贪心而已
did you become impatient or just greedy?
我几年前许下承诺会支持你
When I promised you my support years ago,
那是在你开始屠♥杀♥异教♥徒♥
just before you started slaughtering pagans,
挑起内战之前
inciting civil war.
奥拉夫 我觉得 如果我要等到我当上国王的那一天
Olaf, I felt if I waited for my time to be king,
那时候恐怕连挪威都不存在了
there will be no Norway left to rule.
哈拉尔 你耽于空想 因此不适合做国王
You are too idealistic to be king, Harald.
你认为任何事都能用教化改变
You think everything can be solved with words.
只是有时候你必须 采取行动 承担风险
Sometimes you just have to go and take it.
你真的觉得你现在做的事 不会惹怒克努特吗
You really think what you're doing here will not draw Canute's anger?
我肯定他不会喜欢的
I'm sure he will not like it,
但不管是他 还是他的家人都无法阻止我
but there is nothing he or his family can do to stop it.
他陷在丹麦之战里 我还拖住了他的船队
He's locked in a war in Denmark and I have hobbled his fleet.
即使他有剩余的兵力 他也没有船可以抵达这
Even if he had the men to spare, he has no ships to do so.
而等他到了这里
And by the time he does,
我已经稳住了整个挪威 届时足以战胜他
I will have consolidated all of Norway to defeat him.
现在我需要知道的是你站在哪边
Now what I need to know is, what side are you on?
我在这里
I'm here.
我已经做了决定要和我哥哥并肩作战
I've made the decision to fight with my brother.
卡特加特有危险
Kattegat is in peril.
敌人包围住了我们
An enemy surrounds us.
我们祈求神灵的帮助
We call out to the Gods for help.
说出你的名字 让神认识你
State your name that the Gods may know you.
我叫艾敦
My name is Audun.
在英灵神殿上
The Gods will whisper the name Audun
神将相互低语艾敦的姓名
among themselves in the halls of Valhalla.
你的勇气便是我们的勇气
Your courage is our courage.
带上我们的祈祷
Take our prayers with you.
你是使者
You are the messenger.
你的旅程开始了
Your journey has started.
愿奥丁与芙蕾雅都看见这个祭品
May Odin and Freya look upon this sacrifice
明白卡特加特的忠诚
and acknowledge Kattegat's loyalty.
神明邀请我们强大起来 迎接战斗
The Gods invite us to make ourselves strong for battle.
你的兵力比我想的要多
You have more men than I thought.
现在你知道我为什么 不关心你对卡特加特了解多少
Now do you understand why I care nothing about your knowledge of Kattegat?
上帝回应了我的祷告 赐予我众多士兵
God has answered my prayers with many men.
集结于此 清除异教的祸害 让我们在基♥督♥的国里重新开始
Gathered to cleanse the heathen scourge and help begin anew in Christ.
但卡特加特也有基♥督♥徒
But there are Christians in Kattegat.
他们怎么办
What about them?
他们的牺牲将让他们入天堂
Their sacrifice will be accepted in heaven.
如果你很有信心取胜 寇雷首领
If you're so confident of victory, Jarl Kåre,
你为什么推迟了进攻
why do you delay your attack?
这些人不是在等我做决定 而是在等你哥哥
Well, it's not me we are waiting on, it is your brother.
朋友们 我让你们等待战争的到来
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表