剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
您的提议可能会招来一场内战
What you suggest would start a civil war.
如果埃塞尔雷德不相信他的防御优势
King Æthelred would not have attacked the Danelaw
他是不会袭击丹法区的
if he didn't believe in the superiority of his defenses.
那是我们建起来的边防
Defenses we built.
如果没有内行的人指引 你们发起的任何攻击都只会是徒劳
And without that knowledge, any attack you make is blind.
这就是我的条件
That is my offer.
那只能对不住您了 奥拉夫首领
Then I am sorry for you, Jarl Olaf.
您白跑一趟了
You have come all this way for nothing.
他一定是个重要人物
He must be important.
他还没有从主帐出来
He hasn't come out of the main tent.
这改变了事态
-This changes things.
这什么也没改变
-It changes nothing.
真的吗
Really?
那你的计划是什么
What is your plan then?
直接下去 然后报仇
Go down there and simply take your revenge?
如果我不得不那样的话
If I have to, yes.
我不参与这个计划
I won't be a part of such a plan.
那你就违背了你对父亲的誓言
Then you break your oath to my father, mm?
我没有答应你父亲要做这种蠢事
I didn't promise your father to be a part of foolishness.
我们了解这个地方吗
What do we know of this place?
树木 城市 大军
Trees, cities, and giant armies?
这些诺斯人不是我们的人
These Norse are not our people.
他们是维京人 跟你们一样
They are Viking… just like you.
不
No.
我们是格陵兰人
We are Greenlanders,
你也一样
as are you.
直到今天早上 我们没人
Until this morning, no one among us
曾见到一个地方聚集超过40人
had seen more than 40 people together in one place.
现在 我见到的 比我在冰岛和格陵兰见到都要多
Now, I look at more men than in Iceland and Greenland together.
我们必须承认 我们来这的目的落空了
We must be able to admit that what we came here for is now hopeless.
你不该在港口拦住我的
You shouldn't have stopped me in the harbor.
本来可以了结的
It would be done.
那你就会死掉
And you would be dead.
然后我会在英灵神殿 和其他英灵战士一起
Then I'd be in Valhalla with the other Einherjar,
与奥丁以及其他众神聚餐
feasting with Odin and the Gods.
父亲会为我感到骄傲的
And Father would be proud.
我一路从格陵兰到这 不是为了让父亲骄傲
I didn't come all the way from Greenland to make Father proud.
我是为你而来的
I came here for you.
所以 你想告诉我什么
So, what are you trying to tell me?
希望落空了
That it's hopeless?
你知道的 除非大仇得报 否则我不会罢休
Because I will not stop until I get my revenge and you know that.
不是的
No.
我是要你相信我
I'm asking you to trust me.
你还好吗 兄弟
How are you, brother?
我能进来吗
May I come in?
你是来告诉我克努特改变主意了吗
Have you come to tell me Canute has changed his mind?
不是
No.
那我们要聊什么
Then what do we have to talk about?
我们的兄弟 斯坦
Our brother, Sten.
同母异父 跟你一样
Half-brother, like you.
别告诉我你跟他不熟
Do not tell me you're not close to him.
你们一起在御林铁卫共事过
You served together in the Kingsguard.
你是他两个孩子的教父
You're godfather to his children,
他们都死在了大屠♥杀♥中
both of whom were killed in the slaughter.
是的
Yes.
我每晚都为他们的灵魂祷告
And I pray for their souls every night.
但你难道不觉得 你有哪怕是一丁点的义务
But do you not feel even the slightest obligation
为他们报仇雪恨吗
to avenge their murders?
复仇是异教♥徒♥的动机
Revenge is the motive of the heathen.
我的救世主基♥督♥禁止我们这样做
My Savior, Christ, forbids it.
但是 你的救世主 却不拒绝英格兰人的黄金
Your Savior has no problem with English gold, however.
你对英格兰人的了解 远不止于他们的防御工事
You know more about the English than just their defenses.
你更了解他们的财富
You know about their wealth.
克努特不会改变他的计划 来成全你的虔诚
Canute will not change his plans to accommodate your piety.
当他征服英格兰后
And when he conquers England,
他会利用那些财富来扩大他的帝国
he will use those riches to expand his empire.
而你的圣洁会为你带来什么呢
And what will all your saintliness have achieved for you?
我建议你宏观考虑你的基♥督♥徒使命 我同母异父的哥哥
I urge you to take a broader view of your Christian mission, half-brother.
从长远来看 这或许 能更好地服务于你的救世主
It may better serve you and your Savior in the long run.
他很了解你
He knows you well.
你在这里做什么
What you doing over here?
在被该死的基♥督♥教♥徒♥发现之前 快跟我走
Come with me before one of these damn Christians spots you.
走
Go.
如果那伙基♥督♥徒 发现你在那边鬼鬼祟祟的
If that Jesus bunch caught you prowling around over there,
你能回去就算你运气好
you'll be lucky to get back.
这边 帮我拿这些
Here, help me with these.
阿门
Amen.
欢迎 朋友们
Welcome, friends!
一百多年前
Over a hundred years ago,
一支伟大的维京军队前往英格兰 为拉格纳洛斯布鲁克之死报仇
a great Viking army set off for England to avenge the death of Ragnar Lothbrok.
他们完成了目标
It achieved its goal.
在多次伟大的胜利后
And after many great victories,
我们的子民被邀请 去那里的社区定居
our people were invited to settle into communities there.
慢慢地 我们也将至亲 送去那里生活 劳作
With time, we sent our loved ones to live and work there.
丹法区成为了他们的家
The Danelaw became their home.
一年前
A year ago,
一切都变了
all that changed.
一场大屠♥杀♥开始了
And a slaughter began.
是残杀
A massacre.
在我们悠久的历史中 从未有过这样的事
Unknown in the long history of our people.
一次袭击
An attack.
不是士兵与士兵之间的决斗
Not warrior to warrior.
而是残害无辜的女人和孩子
But waged on innocent women and children.
只为了一个理由
Waged for only one reason.
清除英格兰岛上的维京人
To cleanse England of our people.
你们被召集至此 只为了一个目的
You have been summoned here for a purpose,
为我们死去的族人报仇雪恨
to avenge the death of our people
让英格兰人知道 他们随意杀害维京人
and to show the English that they cannot murder Vikings
我们绝对不会坐视不管
and expect us to do nothing!
我们的祖先不会允许
Our ancestors would not.
无骨者伊瓦尔和铁骨比约恩不允许
Ivar "the Boneless" and Bjorn "Ironside" would not.
我也不允许
I will not.
你们允许吗
Will you?
不允许
No!
你们来这 是为了你们的家人
You are here for your families!
你们来这 是为了你们的荣耀
You are here for your honor!
你们来这 因为你们是维京人
You are here because you are Vikings!
我们会和英格兰人战斗 但队伍里不可以有基♥督♥徒
We will fight the English, but not with Christians!
基♥督♥徒杀了我的家人
-Christians killed my family.
他们才是我真正的敌人
They are my true enemy.
你也是我的敌人 异教♥徒♥
And you are mine, Pagan.
这些人不过是一群偶像崇拜者
These men are nothing but idolaters.
是的
Yeah!
撒旦的崇拜者
Worshippers of Satan.
崇拜这个吧
Worship this!
好 上啊
Yes! Come on!
戈姆
Gorm!
够了
Enough!
戈姆首领
Jarl Gorm!
你说你决不与基♥督♥徒一起战斗
You say you'll never fight with Christians.
那我是什么呢
But what am I?
我小时候难道不是每个夏天 都与你们一家一起度过吗
Did I not spend every summer of my youth with your family?
你不是爱我如同爱你的儿子吗
Did you not love me like a son?
诺里首领 一名虔诚的基♥督♥徒
Jarl Nori, a pious Christian.
大屠♥杀♥那晚我见到了你妹妹
I saw your sister the night of the massacre.
如果她知道你拒绝 和你的兄弟一起战斗 她会怎么想
What would she say about your refusal to fight with your brothers here?
她难道不会说你是胆小鬼吗
Would she not call you a coward?
不管你们的神是奥丁还是基♥督♥
That your God is Odin or Christ
我都不在乎
means nothing to me!
我只在乎你们的荣耀
Only your honor does!
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表