剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
您不可以相信她
You cannot possibly believe her.
我相信她
I do.
我也相信你是对的
And I believe you're right as well.
她应该加入你的女盾军
She should join your Shield-maidens.
训练她
Train her.
寇雷
Kåre!
过来
Come!
快 寇雷
Quick, Kåre.
我来这做准备
I'm here to prepare.
即使在您入侵之前 全国的人也都在蒙受苦难
Even before your invasion, the kingdoms were suffering.
每一个郡长都面临着叛变的威胁
Every Ealdorman is facing the threat of rebellion.
我可以任命新的官员 来落实税收征管
I can place new men in power who can enforce tax collection.
问题不在于收税的人 而在于税本身
The problem is not the collectors, it is tax itself.
有不利影响
It is crippling,
所以我建议制定新的税法
which is why I suggest a new one.
只向每户家庭征收一笔税款
A simple levy on every household.
-但这数量微乎其微 -是的
-But this is hardly anything. -Exactly.
但从整个英格兰 所有城镇乡村征来的税
But gathered across the whole of England, every town, every village,
足够养活一支军队
it is more than enough to build an army,
一支船队…
a fleet,
一个帝国
an empire.
把盾举高
Keep your shield higher!
四面八方都会遭到袭击
The battle comes from all sides.
敌人倒下 但直到你 再也爬不起来了 战斗才算结束
The battle ends, but it's never over until you don't get up.
再来一次
Let's go again.
今天已经够了
Enough for today.
你还没告诉我乌普萨拉的事
You have yet to tell me about Uppsala.
我出现了幻觉
I had a vision
我遇见了一个人 祭司们称他为神谕者
and I met a man the priests called The Seer.
他好像一直在等着我的到来 他叫我“最后一个”
He seemed to be expecting me and he called me "The Last."
他问我看见了什么
He asked me about what I had seen,
但我的答案好像让他感到失望
but my answers seemed to disappoint him.
-你知道他吗 -我知道
-You know of him? -I do.
神谕者也告诉了我我的宿命
The Seer told me my destiny as well.
你会感到疑惑吗
Was it confusing?
我的很简单
Mine was simple.
他告诉我有一种浪潮
He told me about a wave
只有我能看到
that only I could see.
首先 水离开了港口
First, the water left the harbor.
人们认为那是来自 西恩神和澜神的祝福
The people thought it was a blessing from the Gods, Syn and Ran.
是大海的礼物
A gift of the sea.
他们欢庆神灵慷慨的赠予
They celebrated their bounty.
没人问水去哪了 没人在乎
No one asked where the water had gone. No one cared.
但水一定是流到了某个地方
But it had to go somewhere.
而当它回来时…
When it came back…
水浪有山那么高
it was as tall as the mountains,
有大地那么深
and as deep as the Earth.
我什么也做不了 无法阻止它
And there was nothing I could do to stop it.
在你的幻觉里 有人存活吗
In your vision, does anyone survive?
有一个女人
A woman.
在很长一段时间里 我都以为那是我
For a long time, I thought it was me.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
那个女人是你
The woman is you.
你是最后一个
You are "The Last."
乌普萨拉最后的女儿
The Last Daughter of Uppsala.
克努特国王万岁
All hail King Canute!
丹麦和英格兰的统治者
Ruler of Denmark and England!
万岁
All hail!
我选择留在英格兰 当你们的国王
I have chosen to remain here in England as your king.
这个主意可能让你们感到不安
As uncomfortable as that thought may be,
我带你们来这 是为了说服你们这是件好事
I have brought you here to convince you that this is a good thing.
首先…
First,
我计划把土地和头衔还给你们
I plan to restore your lands and titles
并承诺不会再有 维京人劫掠你们的领地
and promise no more Viking raids upon your kingdoms.
其次 我会重建这座桥
Second, I will rebuild the bridge, better…
会建得比之前更好 更结实
…and stronger than before.
最后 我打算 建立一个伟大的北方帝国
Finally, I intend to forge a great empire of the north
帝国将成为你们的护盾 给你们带来和平 让我们共享富贵
whose shield will bring you peace and whose wealth we will all enjoy.
我也决定与埃蒙德一起统治英格兰
I have also decided to rule alongside Edmund,
也就是你们所选择的国王
your chosen king,
我会支持他
whom I will support.
这些就是我的提议
These are my offerings.
但这些都取决于一件事…
But dependent on one thing…
忠诚
loyalty.
根据我的经验
Now, it is my experience
有两种方式能赢得忠诚
that loyalty can be obtained in two ways.
一种
One way
很痛苦
is painful.
另一种…
The other…
则皆大欢喜
Fulfilling.
选择权在于你们
The choice is yours.
陛下 我是丘尼哈德
Your Highness. I am Cyneheard,
肯特郡的郡长
Ealdorman of Kent.
我将誓死效忠于您
I pledge my loyalty to you.
我向您发誓
I give you my oath.
对 丘尼哈德
Ah, yes, Cyneheard.
我见过你的妻子
I met your wife.
起身回到你的领地去吧
Rise and return to your shire
回到你妻子身边
and your wife.
如果她接纳你的话
If she will take you.
陛下 这位是沃夫哈勒 萨塞克斯郡的郡长
Your Highness, Wulfhere, Ealdorman of Sussex.
陛下 我也将誓死效忠于您
Your Highness. I too, pledge my loyalty.
这位是东盎格利亚的奥斯威克郡长
Ealdorman Oswick of East Anglia.
很好
Good.
船队回来了
The fleet is returning.
莱夫
Leif!
莱夫
Leif!
你还活着
You're alive!
你还活着
You're alive!
这是什么
What is this?
我有很多事要告诉你们
There's much to tell you.
恩加拉呢
Njal?
斯卡德呢
Skarde?
还有厄夫
And Ulf.
那伊尔萨和托基 在英灵神殿不会感到孤单了
Then Yrsa and Toke are not alone in Valhalla.
现在只剩我们了
It's just us now.
来吧 你们路上一定辛苦了
Come, you must be tired from your journey.
一份心意 来自英格兰新国王
A gift from the new King of England.
和我
And me.
克努特国王决定留在那里
King Canute intends to stay?
是的
He does.
而且他答应让我继承挪威王位
And he promises to make me the next King of Norway.
那期望我怎么做
And what is expected of me?
你是我们所有人的榜样
You are an example for us all.
你领导着一个强大 开放的王国
Leader of a powerful, open kingdom.
哈坤首领 我需要你的支持
Jarl Haakon, I need your support.
那你哥哥呢
And what about your brother?
奥拉夫首领 没有得到克努特国王的恩典
Jarl Olaf does not have the blessing of King Canute.
他知道此事吗
Does he know that?
这不关我的事
Not my problem.
但这是个事
But it is a problem.
(丹麦)
阿尔夫吉福王后
Queen Aelfgifu.
我从英格兰返乡
I'm returning home from England.
我请求您允许我的船队
I beg your permission for my fleet to resupply in your harbor
在您的港口补给物资 以继续我们的旅程
before continuing our journey.
奥拉夫首领 不用客气
Jarl Olaf, you're welcome.
你有我丈夫的消息吗
What news have you of my husband?
他还活着 安然无恙 殿下
He is alive and well, Your Highness,
并且他已成功占领了英格兰
and successful in his conquest of England.
感谢神 他什么时候回来
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表