剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
almost defeated us all.
诺曼底的艾玛王后
Queen Emma of Normundy.
很荣幸你能来
You honor us with your presence.
请坐在我的身边
Please, sit next to me here.
谢谢
Thank you.
在我赏赐我的将军们之前
Before I honor my warlords with these spoils,
有些债必须解决
there are some debts that must be settled.
我问你们 如果一个男人把兄弟情谊
I ask you, what would you call a man
看得比国王的命令还重 你们如何称呼他
who would put brotherhood before obedience to a king?
我们叫他格陵兰人
We would call him… a Greenlander.
这是曾经梦想毁掉伦敦桥的人
This is the man who dreamed of pulling down London Bridge.
而他做到了
And did it!
莱夫埃里克松…
Leif Eriksson…
你妹妹的债现在偿清了
Your sister's debt is paid in full.
你还有什么要求吗
What more would you ask of me?
土地 战利品
What lands? What spoils of war?
我来这的目的达到了
I got what I came for.
是的 你做到了
Yes, you did.
还不仅是这样
And more.
愿我们的子民 永远不会忘记他的姓名…
May his name never be forgotten amongst our people…
或者想起他是某个人的儿子
or thought of again as someone's son.
荣耀的感觉如何 兄弟
How does glory feel, brother?
像黄金
Like gold.
不 比黄金更好
No. Better.
还有哈拉尔西格松
And Harald Sigurdsson,
和莱夫并肩作战的勇士 他承诺能取胜 而他做到了
Leif's brave brother-in-arms who promised me victory, and delivered.
我的感激胜过黄金
My gratitude is worth more than gold.
胜过黄金
More than gold!
你们都听到了吗
Did you all hear that?
我要你信守承诺
And I'll hold you to it.
还有另一笔债
And another debt,
我们来自北方的尊贵客人 麦西亚郡长伊卓克斯特奥纳
our honored guest from the North, the Ealdorman of Mercia, Eadric Streona,
我将永远感激他没有出兵
who will always have my gratitude for holding back his army.
虽然我觉得他想要的不仅仅是感激
Although, I think he would prefer something more than gratitude.
看到了吗 我是对的
You see? I am right.
说吧 伊卓克斯特奥纳
Speak, Eadric Streona.
谢谢 克努特国王
Thank you, King Canute.
我想要的也是我想给您的礼物
What I ask for is also my gift to you.
当您和您的勇士们 回到斯堪的纳维亚半岛后
When you and your great warriors return to Scandinavia,
你们需要这片土地上 有一个可以仰赖的盟友
you will need an ally in these lands you can depend on for support.
一个您可以信赖的统治者
A ruler you can count on.
你是在说你想坐这个位子吗 伊卓克斯特奥纳
Are you suggesting yourself for this role, Eadric Streona?
是的
I am.
如果有个强者支持您 而不是莽撞的男孩
You'd do worse than have a strong friend at your back,
您的处境会好很多
as opposed to an impetuous boy.
这…这是个礼物
This… This is a gift.
最好听取一个有自知之明
It is good to listen to a man who knows his own mind
并且有勇气把想法 说出来的人的建议
and has the courage to speak it.
还有奥拉夫 勇士中的勇士
-And, Olaf, bravest of the brave.
他的大船逆流而上
Whose mighty ships rowed against the tides
拉垮了大桥
and pulled down the great bridge.
笑一笑吧
Smile for once.
我们曾经有过分歧 但今晚我们是共同分享胜利的兄弟
We have had our differences, but tonight we are brothers in victory,
没有比拥有
and… no gift is too great
这样的兄弟朋友更好的礼物
for such a brother and friend.
宴会不是翻旧账的时候 而是一个新的开始
See, this feast is not about old quarrels, but new beginnings.
但是一个新的开始 不容许有叛徒在我们之间…
But new beginnings cannot happen with a traitor in our midst.
一个怀有叛变之心
A person that brings with them
能带来威胁的人
the stench of betrayal and threat.
正是在这个房♥间里
Here, in the very room
埃塞尔雷德二世背叛了他的维京盟友
where Æthelred turned against his Viking ally,
我们中再次出现了一个违背誓言的人
there is once more an oath breaker among us.
我可以嗅到他们的野心
I can smell their ambition.
我可以嗅到…
I can smell…
背信弃义
disloyalty.
我可以嗅到
I can smell
他们的贪婪
their… greed.
住手 我的人会杀了你的
Stop! Stop! My men will kill you for this!
你的人都死了 你的军队已经被包围了
Your men are dead, and your army is surrounded.
为什么 你为什么要这么做
Why? Why are you doing this?
因为…伊卓克斯特奥纳 我
Because… it is I, Eadric Streona,
将成为下一任英格兰国王 而不是你
not you, who will be the next King of England!
您说您想要坐英格兰的王位
Did you say you intend to claim the throne of England?
是的
I did.
我会和埃蒙德国王一起统治
And I will rule jointly with King Edmund.
这有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
有
Yes.
如此一来 抢劫英格兰就变得更难了
You've just made raiding England that much harder.
敬克努特
To Canute!
英格兰的首位维京国王
The first Viking King of England!
即使是拉格纳洛斯布鲁克 和无骨者伊瓦尔
An accomplishment not even Ragnar Lothbrok
也不曾有这样的功绩
or Ivar "the Boneless" could claim!
敬克努特 英格兰国王
To Canute! King of England!
现在 尽情享用美食吧
Now we feast!
你觉得这样的安排怎么会成功
How exactly do you see this arrangement working?
你有贵族的支持
You have the support of the nobles.
这对我很重要 而管好他们是你的职责
Which is important to me and will be your job to manage.
只要你好好干 我们就能好好相处
As long as you do it well, we'll get along fine.
放松 埃蒙德
Relax, Edmund.
如果我刚才对你有任何怀疑 我会让人扛两个树桩进来
If I had any doubts about you, I would have brought in two stumps.
你让我很生气
I'm furious at you.
为什么呢 大哥
And why is that, brother?
你知道为什么
You know why.
但你也不妨直接告诉我 我是未来挪威国王的叔叔
And yet, it doesn't bother you to tell me I am uncle to a future king of Norway.
我的儿子不会影响我们
My son changes nothing between us.
这话从一个骗了我的人的嘴里说出
Says the man who lied to me.
你是个非常聪明的女人
You are a brilliant woman.
您是个无情的男人
And you are a ruthless man.
你指我杀了斯特奥纳
You mean Streona?
不 我是个现实的男人
No. I am a practical man.
如果有这样一个叛徒在我身后 我会寝食难安的
I could not rest with such a treacherous man at my back.
你也一样
And neither would you.
让我担心的不是他
I wasn't worried about him.
是我吗
Are you worried about me?
我在担心我的孩子
I'm worried about my children.
他们从我身边被带走 我担忧他们的性命
They have been taken from me and I fear for their lives.
-给王后多倒些酒 -是
-More wine for the queen. -Yes, Canute.
告诉我
Tell me.
我不能说
I cannot.
抓他们的人就在这张桌上
Their captor is at this table.
如果他知道我在向您求助 他会立马把他们杀了
And he would kill them instantly if he knew I was asking for your help.
我会替你找到他们
I will find them for you.
起来 我有要紧事要问
Get up. I have an urgent request.
那去问那些关心的人
Then go and ask someone who cares.
我要找到艾玛的孩子
I need to find Emma's children.
好吧 如你所见 他们不在我这
Well, as you can see, they're not with me.
我知道是奥拉夫抓了他们
I know Olaf has them.
必须马上找到他们
They must be found quickly
而你是有能力找到他们的人之一
and you are one of the few men capable of doing that.
如果我答应 在你建的新房♥子里给你一个位置呢
What if I can promise you a place in this new house you're building?
你已经向我展示了 你的承诺有多么靠不住
You've already shown me how little your promise means.
找别人帮你吧
Find someone else to help you.
如果是我的承诺呢
What about a promise from me?
他们看见你举起斧头 然后他们就跑了
They see you raise your axe and they run.
他们丢下武器逃跑了
-They drop their weapons and run!
如果那样哭哭滴滴地跑开 你要怎么保护国王
How do you protect the king when you wail and weep away from your…
怎么保护
How?
奥拉夫让我来跟孩子们举♥行♥圣餐仪式
Olaf has sent me to give communion to the children.
抱歉 神父
Sorry, Father.
不需要道歉
No need to apologize.
孩子们 闭上眼睛 大声祷告
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表