剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
I'm Johan. This is Tomas.
我是斯卡德
Skarde.
-戈姆首领 -哈拉尔
- Jarl Gorm. - Harald.
阿恩
Arne.
这位就是你说的年轻船长
So, this is the young captain you spoke of?
莱夫埃里克松
Leif Eriksson.
我认识你父亲
I know your father.
他是个勇敢的航海员 而是个坚定的教♥徒♥
He is a brave seaman and a strong believer.
他现在还是那样吗
Is he still that way?
如果你了解我父亲 那你该知道他永远是老样子
If you know my father, then you know that nothing changes.
很好
Good.
主会保佑我们一路平安
And the Lord grant us fairway.
哈拉尔王子 我同意和基♥督♥徒 一起战斗 而不是跟他们一起划船
Prince Harald, I agreed to fight with Christians, not row with them.
随你的便 戈姆首领
Suit yourself, Jarl Gorm.
但我们要出发了 游泳前往英格兰可得游很久哦
But we're leaving and it's a long swim to England.
斯卡德
Skarde.
斯卡德 把这个放到后面
Skarde, put this in the back.
听着
Listen up!
所有刀具和斧头都放在桶里
All knives and axes in the barrel.
划船时身上不许带武器
No one rows with a weapon on them.
我不会因为任何人交出我的刀
I don't give up my knife for anybody.
划船还带着武器 那就只有一个理由
There's only one reason to row with a weapon
就是想要杀了同船的人
and that is to kill someone else on this boat.
你的敌人不在这
Your enemy is not here.
但如果他在呢
What if he is?
那我会处理
Then I deal with it.
这里没有我的敌人
I have no enemies here.
把斧头放进去
Put the axe in.
不 我不喜欢这样 放进桶里
No, I don't like it. Put it in the barrel.
嗯 我的也是
Yeah, mine as well.
放进去 然后回去干♥你♥的活
Put it in and get back to your work.
在你旁边
On your side.
划
- Row!
好
Yeah! Yeah!
好
Yeah!
女王驾到 快让开
Make way for the Queen!
让道
Make way there.
(伦敦)
殿下 他情况不太妙
He is not well, Your Highness.
因为担心敌方即将入侵 他的咳嗽加重了
His cough has deepened with his worry over the coming invasion.
或许你可以减轻他对北方人的恐惧
Perhaps you could lessen his fears over the Northmen.
谢谢
Thank you.
退下
Leave.
殿下
Highness.
阿门
- Amen.
起来 埃蒙德
Get up, Edmund.
艾玛
Emma.
他们来了
They are coming.
我听说了
I've heard.
在戈德温的帮助下
With Godwin's help,
我…
I…
我有口谕要你传给他们
I have dictated terms for you to present to them.
他们向来都听钱的
They always listen to gold.
我没打算和他们讨价还价
I have no intention of bargaining with them.
你打算怎么做
What do you intend to do?
打仗
Fight.
我打算送埃蒙德去麦西亚
I intend to send Edmund to Mercia.
他会听从你的命令
On your orders he will summon
让伊卓克斯特奥纳带兵来伦敦
Eadric Streona to bring his army to London.
他也会企图抢走埃蒙德的王位
He also will try and take the throne from Edmund.
他会的 但那是在打败维京人之后
He will try, but not until after the Vikings have been defeated.
你在诺曼底的哥哥呢
And what about your brother in Normandy?
他会来帮我们吗
Will he offer support?
除非我们自己帮自己 否则他不会来帮我们
He will not help us until we help ourselves.
我给你留下了一个噩梦
I have left you a nightmare.
你娶了一个诺曼人
You married a Norman.
我们擅长制♥造♥噩梦
We create nightmares.
所以 这是你第一次做维京海盗
So, is this your first Viking raid?
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
我父亲是一个海盗
My father was a raider.
他告诉我他是狂暴战士
He told me he was a Berserker.
那意味着他骁勇善战 杀了很多人
That means he was a mighty warrior and killed many men.
就像哈拉尔
Like Harald.
他为什么去格陵兰
Why did he go to Greenland?
因为他杀了很多人 甚至在他不当海盗的时候也杀人
Because he killed men even when he wasn't raiding.
你杀过人吗
Have you ever killed a man before?
没有 没有杀人的理由
No. I've never had reason to.
第一次有时候会很难
The first time is sometimes difficult.
跟杀其他动物没什么区别
It's no different than killing any other living thing.
人不一样 他会反击你
A man is different. He fights back.
北极熊也会
So does a polar bear.
(伦敦 罗马防御工事)
殿下
Your Highness.
我不知道您要把军事活动转到旧城去
I had no idea you were moving the military operations into the old city?
没有比罗马人选择的要塞 更能守住伦敦了
There's no better fortress for London than the site the Romans chose.
我很惊讶这里竟然荒废了这么多年
I'm surprised that it sat deserted for years.
那是因为人们认为 这里被罗马人的鬼魂占据了
That is because it is thought to be inhabited by their ghosts.
我不认为鬼魂可以伤害我 戈德温
I don't believe ghosts can hurt me, Godwin.
但我认为维京人可以
But I do believe that Vikings can.
但把我们的兵力集中在南方
But concentrating our forces in the South,
这里河流的潮汐和沼泽 已经提供了天然的保护屏障
where the river's tides and the marshes provide a natural protection.
您确定这是个好主意
Are you sure this is a sound idea?
是的
I am.
因为我预计诺斯人会跟你一样
Because I'm expecting the Norse to behave exactly like you.
怎样
Which is how?
低估我
To underestimate me.
殿下 请原谅我 您召我来是有理由的
Forgive me, Your Highness, you summoned me for a reason.
我要如何为您效劳
How may I be of service?
我要把埃蒙德送去麦西亚 找伊卓克斯特奥纳帮忙
I am sending Edmund to Mercia to enlist Eadric Streona's aid.
斯特奥纳要的回报可不会少
Streona will ask much for that favor.
这就是为什么你要陪王子去
Which is why you are to accompany the prince
确保不会发生那样的事
and ensure that doesn't happen.
殿下 我能斗胆说两句吗
Your Highness, may I speak freely?
大家都知道您从来不喜欢我 之前也并不信任我
It is no secret that you have never liked, much less trusted me before.
您大可以派其他人去
There are many others you could send.
-为什么把王储托付给你 -对
- So why trust you with the king-to-be? - Yes.
事出紧急 不得已而结盟
Necessity creates unusual allies.
如果没有麦西亚人帮助我们 对付维京人 英格兰就完了
If we do not secure Mercia's help against the Vikings, England is lost.
如果英格兰完了 我们也完了
If England is lost, so are we.
-我不会让您失望的 -不是我
I will not fail you. Not me.
是我们
Us.
让伊卓克斯特奥纳 带军队来伦敦 听从我们指挥
It is crucial that Eadric Streona bring his army to London
这至关重要
and follow our instructions.
-如果他提出条件呢 -拒绝
- What if he sets conditions for this aid? - Refuse.
别让自己卷入任何谈判
Do not allow yourself to be drawn into a negotiation.
如果他坚持呢
But what if he insists?
你不是在请求帮助 殿下
You're not making a plea for help, Your Highness.
你是去传达您的父亲国王陛下的指令
You're relaying an order from your father, the King.
听戈德温的
Listen to Godwin.
我回来的时候 父亲恐怕已经不在了 对吗
Father won't be alive when I return, will he?
是的
No.
你回来的时候 你就是国王
When you return, you will be king.
但除非你成功 否则你这王位坐不了多久
But unless you are successful, you will not have a long rule.
打开城门
Open the gates.
告诉我你是什么意思 奥拉夫首领
Show me what you mean, Jarl Olaf.
自从罗马人最初建这座城以来 这座桥就一直占据重要位置
Since the Romans first built the city, the bridge has been of vital importance.
它连接各处
It connects everything
如果有来自北方的压力 还可以从这里逃脱
and provides a way to escape should pressure be brought from the north.
那我们应该拿下它
Then we should bring it down?
办不到
Not possible.
我当埃塞尔雷德的顾问时 已确保了没人能拿下它
When I was King Æthelred's advisor, I made sure of that.
不 如果我们要击垮伦敦 我们要做维京人不曾做过的事
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表