剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
I have made arrangements for our departure tomorrow.
请多留一会
Please, stay for a moment.
是的 殿下
Yes, Your Highness?
跟我喝杯酒吧
Share some wine with me.
现在是你们效力的时候了
Now is the time for your service.
所有人都会看着你们 跟随你们行动
All will be watching you, following your actions.
你们是卡特加特的卫兵
You are the guardians of Kattegat,
信仰的守护者
keepers of the faith.
如果我们死了 我们的神也就死了
If we die, so do our Gods.
他们会成为记忆
They become memories.
如果你们不辜负自己
You will not fail them
你们也不会让他们失望
if you do not fail yourselves.
我们不会让神失望的
-We will not. -We will not fail.
点亮灯塔
Light the beacon.
做好准备
Prepare!
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal!
装载投石器
Load the trebuchets!
他们来了
Here they come!
预备
Ready!
那时 上帝的荣耀显现了
And then… God's glory was revealed.
弓箭手
Archers!
放箭
Loose!
没有什么能阻挡主的意志
Nothing can stop the will of the Lord.
包括你
Including you.
住手
Stop!
我会摘下弗雷迪思的脑袋 给你留作纪念
I will bring you back Freydis' head as a memento.
撤退
Fall back!
撤退
Fall back!
打开大门
Open the gate!
撤退
Fall back!
关门
Close it!
投石
Loose!
投石
Loose!
不对劲
Something's wrong.
他们不敢进攻
They are frightened to attack.
不是的
No.
那些船上没有军队
There is no army on those ships.
是诡计 他们不从这进攻
It's a trick. They're not attacking here.
回撤
Pull back!
撤回卡特加特城墙
Pull back to Kattegat wall!
撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
你利用了寇雷
You used Kåre.
你自己说的 他是个疯子
You said it yourself, he's a madman.
如果别人愿意打战 为什么要浪费自己的兵力呢
Why waste men to a battle when someone else will?
他和其他首领
He and the other Jarls
会冲过大门 摧毁哈坤的军队
will make it through the gates and destroy Haakon's forces.
等我的军队抵达时
By the time my army arrives,
我就成了挪威剩下的首领中最强的
I will be the strongest Jarl left in Norway.
或许是唯一的一个
Maybe the only one.
你利用我分散了卡特加特的兵力
You used me to split Kattegat's forces.
否则的话就太难打败卡特加特了
Kattegat was too strong to defeat otherwise.
我知道你不会为了我 抛弃弗雷迪思或莱夫
I knew you wouldn't abandon Freydis or Leif for me.
翻墙
Over the wall!
杀光所有人
Kill them all!
毁掉梯子
Get the ladders!
毁掉梯子
Get the ladders!
撤掉梯子
-Take your ladder!
她在那
There she is!
弓箭手 瞄准那个塔楼
Archers! Shoot for that tower!
好
Yes!
哈坤首领
Jarl Haakon!
带她到安全的地方
Get her to safety.
弗雷迪思 救她
Freydis! Help her!
让开
Move!
带她走 走
Take her away now!
推
Push!
梯子
The ladders!
让路
Get out of the way!
弗雷迪思
Freydis.
不管发生什么…
Whatever happens,
你都必须活下来
you must… survive.
你是最后一个
You are The Last.
都退下
Leave us.
是时候结束这一切了
It is time to end this.
背负剑的十字架从来指的就不是你
The cross that carries the sword was never you.
那是我的命运
It was my destiny.
不
No.
不
No!
到大礼堂去
To the Great Hall!
-豪尔比昂 跟上我 -去大礼堂
-Hallbjorn, with me! -To the Great Hall!
去大礼堂
Head to the hall!
不
No, no.
不 我要你为了我挺住
No, no, no. I need you to be strong for me.
挺住 别睡过去 看着我
Come on. Stay with me. Look at me, look at me, look at me.
不 莱夫
No, Leif.
嘿
-Hey.
-我要去英灵神殿了 -不 你要留在我身边
-I'm going to Valhalla. -No, you're staying with me.
-不 莱夫… -不要
-No, Leif. Leif… -Hey, no.
我要你告诉我 你将来会去那里找我
I need you to tell me that you'll join me there.
-不 -去那里找我
-No, no. -Join me there.
告诉我…告诉我你相信
Tell me… Tell me you believe.
不 你会没事的 会没事的
No. You're going to be fine. You'll be fine.
这不是我要的
That's not what I asked.
不 利夫
No. No. Liv!
不 利夫 我会去找你的
No, no, no. Liv. Liv, I'll join you.
我会去找你的 我保证
I'll join you. I'll join you, I promise. I promise.
我保证
I promise.
我们必须走 起来
We must go. Get up.
来 没事的 上马
Here. It's okay. This one.
把他从我的大堂里清理出去
Get him out of my hall!
马上清出去
Do it. Now.
卡特加特是我们的了
Kattegat is ours!
是我们的
Kattegat is ours!
对
Yes!
挪威国王奥拉夫
King Olaf of Norway!
奥拉夫国王
King Olaf!
弗雷迪思 都结束了
Freydis, it's over.
我们必须离开
We must go.
欢迎回来 殿下
Welcome back, Your Highness.
我给八字胡国王带来了麦西亚的消息
I bring news of Mercia for King Forkbeard.
八字胡国王 我带了好消息
King Forkbeard, I bring excellent news.
麦西亚是您的了
Mercia is yours.
你为什么不在诺曼底
Why are you not in Normandy?
那里不适合我
It didn't suit me.
让她下来
Remove her.
我以国王的名义命令
I command it in the name of the King.
你不能以国王的名义发号♥施令
You command nothing in the name of the King.
八字胡国王下令驱逐你了
King Forkbeard banished you.
不 他需要时间找到他的舰队
No. He needed time to find his fleet,
我假装离开 而你去了麦西亚 这给了他时间
which my charade and your trip to Mercia provided him.
你
You.
你是这场计谋的一部分
You were part of this.
我确实是
Indeed, I was.
你称呼我为“王后”
You called me "Queen."
您是王后 殿下
You are a queen, Your Highness.
只是不是英格兰的王后
Just not England's queen.
他在哪
Where is he?
八字胡在哪
Where is Forkbeard?
在他该在的地方
Where he should be.
和他的船和孙子们在一起
With his ships and his grandsons.
就当这是给你们上的第一堂课
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表