我不太确定她是做什么的
I'm not quite sure what she does.
(西伯利亚)
他们有非常先进的科技
They have very advanced tech.
但她在新产品外包部门
But she's in something called "new product sourcing."
显然有点无聊
It's a little boring, apparently.
但工作很稳定
But it's steady work.
我来取硬碟,萨法拉利先生
I'll take the drive, Mister Safarali.
(侦测到武器)
我的夜间天使 最近娶了
And my night angel recently got married
他交往很久的女友莫妮克
to his longtime girlfriend, Monique.
我们得送个礼物
We need to send a gift. Mmm.
那就送延长线?
Extension cord, maybe?
那你的日间天使呢?
And how about your day angel?
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
但无论她在哪里,祝她一切顺利
But wherever she is, I wish her the best.
我希望她过着充实有趣的生活
I hope she has a full and interesting life.
她值得 对
She deserves it. Yeah.
打扰一下,嗨
Uh, excuse me. Hi.
我通常不会这么做 但我可以请你喝杯咖啡吗?
Uh, I don't normally do this, but can I buy you a coffee?
谢谢,但是...
Thanks, um, but...
抱歉,我...
Ah. Sorry.
没注意到
Uh, didn't notice.
问问也无妨
Well, no harm in asking.
对,无妨
Nope. No harm.
再会了 好
See you around the neighborhood. Sure thing.
(戒指硬碟正尝试配对 接受,拒绝)
(奈森布朗,2号♥扫描版本)