你有准备戒指吗?
You have the rings?
她有戒指 你有...
She has the ring. You have the--
天啊,奈森
Oh, my God. Nathan.
怎样?你说你会带来
What? You said you were bringing them. You--
不
No, I--
什么? 我们说好了
What? We talked about this.
没错,我带来了,等等 我给...
We did. I have them. I gave--
有了
Hold on. Yep.
你说:“以此戒指为证 我与卿结为夫妇”
Then you say, "With this ring, I thee wed."
以此戒指为证
With this ring,
我与卿结为夫妇
I thee wed.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. Yep.
嗨
Hi.
真高兴在现实生活中 看到你们两个在一起
Good to see you two together in real life.
他比我想像中还高
He's taller than I imagined.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是奈森 嘿
Uh, um, I'm Nathan. Hey.
奈森
他是艾文
Oh. Nathan, that's Ivan?
没关系,我稍微整了一下脸
No, no, it's cool. I had a little bit of work done, you know.
看得出来 在嘴唇周围
Yeah.Just around the lips.
该死,抱歉,我不...
Shit, sorry, I don't, um...
你的夜间天使? 奇多探员?
Your night angel? Agent Cheeto?
我的脑袋历经风霜
My brain's been through a lot.
抱歉 没那么重要的事
Sorry. Just kind of missing some of the stuff
可能就不记得了 对
that's less important, I guess. Yeah.
嘿,莫妮克
Oh, hey, Monique.
你好,帅哥
[Monique] Hello, handsome.
你认真吗?
Seriously?
你认识它?
You know her?
上传天地
喂!
手放在我看得到的地方
Yo! Oh...
你要检举我吗? 向谁检举?
Hands where I can see 'em. Are you going to report me?
规则是我定的
To who? I make the rules.
我知道
I know.
我听说你开的是南度烤鸡出的BMW
I hear you're driving a Nando's-BMW.
没错,霹雳椒车款,超帅
Yep. The E-Peri Peri. It is sick.
给我一块培根
You give me a piece of that bacon,
也许我会带你去兜风
and maybe I'll let you go for a ride.
让你进入我的作业系统
You know, plug you into my OS.
想得美
In your dreams.
嘿!
好了
Hey.
我得回去忙了
All right. I guess I got to get back to running shit.
我们车上见
I'll see you in my Beamer.
可恶,你这女人!
Goddammit, woman!
蠢乡巴佬
Dumbass redneck.
Oh.
天啊
Oh, my...
等一下,你有穿比基尼吗?
Mm. Wait a second. Uh, are you wearing a bikini there?
对,瞇眼就能看到
Yeah, it's there, if you squint.
没有
Nope.
开玩笑的,我没穿衣服
I'm just kidding. I'm naked.
实在太好玩了,宝贝
It was so fun, babe.
我们得找时间一起去 对啊
Ugh. We need to go together.
也许等你下载回肉体后再说
Yeah. Maybe after you download.
但这样安全吗?
I mean, is it safe, though?
看看奈森本人的下场
Look what happened to real Nathan.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
听起来 你对现实世界有点焦虑
Yeah, it sounds like you're a little anxious about the real world.
但你是合法的副本,好吗?
But you are the legal copy, okay?
我有一具付了钱的复♥制♥人身体在等你
I've got a paid-up clone body waiting for you.
这是我们一直在努力的目标
This is what we've been working towards.
对...我知道...只是...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know.
那自驾车呢?
It's just... what about self-driving cars?
我可能会再撞车
I could crash again. Okay,
那你就搭专车吧,宝贝
well, then, you take a RideGRBL, baby.
这没那么复杂
I mean, this is not that complicated.
我们结婚了!来吧!
We are married! Let's go!
好
Right, okay,
但如果下载之后,我们就会变老
but, uh, if I download, we're gonna age, okay?
而你总是在抗老
You always seemed opposed to that.
布朗尼,你得陪着这个宝宝
Okay, Brownie, you need to be here for this baby.
什么宝宝?
W-What baby?
没错,你在说...
Exactly. What are you--
什么?
What?
“支付5.99美元 才能继续这个话题”?
"$5.99 to keep playing and continue this conversation"?
天啊
Oh, my God.
管他的,我要听他说清楚
Ugh! Fuck it, I want the last word.
怎么...
Wait, whoa, whoa.
我刚刚睡着了吗?
这是敲诈
Did I just fall asleep?
或是获取价值
It's extortion. Or extracting value.
嘿,我该恭喜谁?
Hey. Who do I congratulate?
这不是我们搞的
We didn't set this up.
是他
He did.
嘿,送酒的家伙?
Hey, Bottle Service Guy?
做50下伏地挺身
Drop and give me 50.
在这里干了一堆活后
Yeah, I really need more exercise
真的需要多运动
after doing every fucking job in this place.
注意你的用词 哈哈…
Language. Ha ha--
亚丽莎,你在做什么?
Aleesha, what are you doing?
他不会喜欢的 谁在乎?
He's not gonna like that. Who cares?
我们应该把它关闭
We should shut him down.
不,我们可能正在目睹 某种特别变化的开端
No, we might be watching the start of something special.
对,第一个混帐人工智慧
Yeah, the first douchebag AI.
而且他还吸收了所有人工智慧员工
And he absorbed all the other AI guys.
现在剩下的唯一一个 能让我们赚大钱?
And now the only one left is making us tons of money?
我、你、原版奈森
Ho-ho! Me, you, OG Nathan.
三剑客重振旗鼓
Three Musketeers, back in the saddle.
对 关于这点
Yeah, uh, about that.
我现在正在下载
I'm downloading, like, right now.
你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
英格丽已经为我准备好身体了
Well, Ingrid has a body ready for me.
如果我们要生孩子 时间所剩不多了
And if we're gonna have a baby, we're kind of running out of time.
我们会生出可爱的宝宝
And we would make a damn cute baby.
这真是屁话
This is such bullshit.
我提议时,你不感兴趣
You weren't into it when I made you that offer,
现在却说想跟你老婆生孩子?
but you want to have one with your wife?
干得好啊,兄弟 对
Oh, real cool, bro. Real cool. Yeah.
你知道还有什么干得好吗?
You know what else was "real cool"?
你在我度蜜月时绑♥架♥我
When you kidnapped me from my honeymoon.
“绑♥架♥”?
Oh, "kidnapped"?
你不是小孩了,奈森,你可是成年人
You're not a kid, Nathan. You're a grown-ass man.
我这么做是为了帮你,另一个你
And I did that to help you, the other you.
帮我?我不知道你这么做 到底帮到了谁?
Help me? Well, I don't know who your "helping" is helping, okay?
反正不是我
Not me.
(木瓜王社区健康中心)
我从没这么累过
I just-I've never felt so tired.
我是怎么了?
What's happening to me?
我从没见过这种事
I've literally never seen anything like this before.
好像他所有的神经元都被反复移♥动♥
It's as if all his neurons were moved back and forth.
现在他的免疫系统 正在把这些精密的反应途径
And now his immune system is turning all these little delicate pathways
转变成发炎状态
into inflammation.
好,那该怎么治疗?
Okay. Well, what can you do to fix it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我认为现在最好的办法是 趁机器还能记录时上传
I think your best bet is to upload while the machine can still record it all
也许我们可以晚点再处理
and maybe we can sort it out later.
如果我上传,会失去多少记忆?
How much memory will I lose if I upload?
不到百分之一
Less than one percent.
要是我已经被上传了150次呢?
What if I've already been uploaded 150 times?
不可能