我只有一套婚纱
I just have my one dress.
你觉得这样就够了吗? 我只负担得起一套
And you think that's enough? It's all I can afford.
而且能嫁给奈森就够了
And marrying Nathan is enough.
你让我压力很大…
Ugh! You're stressing me out. You're stressing me out.
我可以跟你的经理谈吗? 我得跟亚丽莎聊聊 电♥话♥响了
Can I speak to your manager? I need to talk to Aleesha. Ring, ring.
天使,叫她接电♥话♥ 亚丽莎现在是执行副总裁
Put her through, Angel. Aleesha's an EVP now.
她管理两千层楼 像你这种人根本联络不到她
She manages, like, 2,000 floors. She is unreachable to the likes of you.
我就知道她在我们接吻后觉得怪怪的
Ugh. I knew she felt weird after our kiss.
抱歉,这番话听起来像是
I'm sorry, it sounded like
你吻了亚丽莎 对
you said you kissed Aleesha. Yeah.
从那之后她就一直躲着我
And she's been kind of sort of avoiding me ever since.
真有意思
Juicy. Well,
要嘛她爱上了你,内心无法接受
either she's in love with you and can't deal, or
要嘛你吻技很差,她替你留面子
you're a terrible kisser and she's saving you the embarrassment.
是第一个
It's the first one.
当然了,小家伙
Of course it is, little man.
敲敲门,室友
Knock, knock, roomie. Can't talk.
现在不方便,我在七楼有个高层会议
I have got a senior meeting on floor seven.
七楼有什么?人事部吗? 因为你亲了路克?
Oh, what's on floor seven? HR? 'Cause you kissed Luke?
他现在到处跟别人说这件事
He's telling people about that now.
天啊,真是个大嘴巴
Man, he has got a big mouth.
我敢说他知道怎么利用那张嘴
And I bet he knows how to use it.
我没空聊这个
I'm too busy for this.
但有空来参加我的单身派对,对吧?
But not too busy to come to my bachelorette, right?
我想你一定会来 我是说我会尽量过去一趟
I thought you were a guaranteed yes. I believe I said I would try to stop by.
你的确说过 所以这是事实,事实就是承诺
I'm certain you did, so now it's a fact, and a fact is a promise.
承诺就是松饼,松饼就是鱼缸
And a promise is a pancake, and a pancake is a fishtank.
要胡说八道我也会,英格丽
I can say words too, Ingrid. Okay,
好吧,但没有你和诺拉 派对看起来会很冷清
but without you and Nora, it's looking a little bleak.
祝你在七楼玩得愉快
Have fun on seven!
(大厅入口)
(他将治愈你市中心治愈师)
(仅限OMI承包商进入)
(奥斯卡梅尔资讯公♥司♥)
(梅尔先生 自♥慰♥装置搭载智慧香肠科技)
不错,下面很大包
Okay, we packing.
地平线贝塔公♥司♥的能源帐单 全都在这里了
Energy bills from all HorizenBetta locations.
你要帐单做什么?
Why do you need it?
下载科技的新秘密计划 有任何进展吗?OMI要知道所有详细资讯
Any sign of their new secret project in download tech? OMI wants details.
还没,但我会留意
Not yet, but I will keep my eyes open.
你要去哪里?
Where do you think you are going?
我室友要办单身派对
My roommate is having a bachelorette party, and I
我… 不行,你不能拥有社交生活
No. You don't get to have a life.
你害卡莉娜被开除 等于干掉了我们的顶尖探员 现在你归我们管了
You took out our top agent when you got Karina fired. We own your ass.
我想去哪别人可管不着
Yeah, well, this ass is freerange.
我们有两个选择 把你除掉或让你加入我们的组织
We had a choice to murder you or to bring you into our organization,
卡莉娜恳求我们让你加入 她说你很快就会喜欢上这种生活
and Karina begged us to bring you in.She said that you would take to this life,
说你非常聪明,享受冒险
that you're highly intelligent,you enjoy risk,
渴望成为杰出的人
and you yearn to be exceptional.
另一个选择就是被我们干掉
And the alternative is being murdered.
这下没问题了吧?没有
So are we good? Yeah.
很好 别忘了填写你的入职文件
Good. Now, don't forget to fill out your start paperwork.
我何时能见到卡莉娜?
When can I see Karina?
卡莉娜啊,我们为了别的事
Oh, Karina. We had to kill her,
不得不把她杀了 什么?
but it was for something else. What?
没有啦…我们派她去潜水
No, no, no. We sent her scuba diving.
她正在进行潜水之旅,非常享受
She's on a scuba diving trip, which she loves.
冷静下来了吗? 对
You are calm now? Yeah.
你该跟朱先生一起训练了
Time for you to train with Mr. Chu.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?!
我们结婚了! 天啊!
Oh, my God! We did it!
我爱你 我也爱你
I love you. Mm. I love you, too. Mwah.
好,你想去哪度蜜月? 对
Okay. Honeymoon. Where do you want to go? Yeah.
我知道你想去哪里
I know where you want to go.
夏威夷是40岁以下族群 排名第一的蜜月胜地
Hawaii is the number one ranked honeymoon destination for people under 40.
他不会那样说话 表现得像奈森本人一样
He wouldn't talk like that. Just act like real Nathan.
夏威夷是40岁以下族群
Hawaii is the number one ranked
排名第一的… 拜托
honeymoon destination for Ugh, come on.
你以前很性感的
You used to be hot.
现在你只是徒增莫妮克的工作量
Now you just make more work for Monique.
离开公共空间
Get out of the shared space.
你们两个!
Both of you!
省点电吧,宝贝,她心情不好
Save your energy, babe.She's in a mood. Ugh!
重播虚拟实境幻想场景?
Replay VR fantasy?
重播虚拟实境幻想场景?
Replay VR fantasy?
诺拉
Nora.
诺拉
奈森?
Nora. Nathan?
诺拉?是你吗?
Nora.Is that you?
天啊,我找到你了
Oh, my God. I found you.
我好想你
I miss you.
我好想你,想到不行
I miss you. I miss you so much.
我也很想你 我以为你死了
I miss you, too. I thought you were dead.
你想去夏威夷度蜜月吗?
Did you want to go to Hawaii for a honeymoon?
不想 我想去蒙特娄的麦尔安德
No. Mile End.
记得吗?天啊
Remember? Montreal. Oh, my God.
真的是你
It's really you.
奈森?奈森?
Nathan? Nathan?
奈森
Nathan!
我快疯了
I'm losing my mind.
天使?你找我?
Angel? You rang?
记住,明天可别这样呼叫我
Remember, don't "angel" me tomorrow.
新郎在婚礼前见到新娘会带来厄运
It's bad luck for the groom to see his bride the day of the wedding.
我想在跟兄弟们出城前见你一面
I just wanted to see you before I hit the town with the boys.
你准备好结婚誓词了,对吧?
And you finished your vows, right?
我的誓词真的很棒
Mine are really, really good.
幽默又感人
They're funny, they're moving, timeless, yet modern
永恒不朽却又前卫深刻
and... profound.
我的也是
Me, too.
太棒了
Oh, that's great. Mmhmm.
好,乖一点,好吗?
Okay, well, behave yourself, okay?
等我们上了实境节目
No cheating on each other until after we get...
再出轨也不迟 也不迟,我知道…
Our reality show. I know. I know.
没什么好担心的,今晚只是放松一下
Seriously, you have nothing to worry about.Tonight is gonna be super chill.
我的天啊 派对时间到了!
Oh, my God. Party time!
耶! 不!
Yeah! No!
哇哦
Whoo!
再见
See you. Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!
一秒钟,只要一秒钟就能决定生死
One second, one single second, could be the difference between life or death.
你必须学会打斗
You must learn to fight.
算了吧,我可是办公室间谍
Pass. I'm an office spy.
我会把资料转移到内部的环状硬碟里 手法干净俐落
I'll be transferring shit to ring drives, inside, looking terrific.
如果地平线公♥司♥的保全发现你 打算把你干掉 你要怎么逃脱?
And if Horizen security sees you and tries to kill you, how will you escape?
我会引诱他
I'll seduce them.
他们关系紧密,这么做行不通
They're in a committed relationship. It didn't work.
戴上这个
Put these on.
(侦测到武器)
(攻击)
(阻挡)
真好玩
Fun.
(股骨瘀青)
你还好吗,朱先生?
You okay, Mr. Chu?
诺拉?
Nora?
你回来了,我不知道你会不会回来
You're back. I didn't know if you'd be back.
我回来了
I'm back. Yay!
但我不知道我有多少时间
I don't know how long I have, though.Uh...
我知道 你想做什么?唱歌♥?跳舞?玩单字饼干游戏?
Mm. What do you want to do? Sing? Dance? Um, play Word Cookies?
不…我们来聊天吧 好
No. No, let's just talk. Okay.
这个地方不错 是亚丽莎的房♥子,在熨斗区
This is a nice place. It's Aleesha's. Flatiron District.
你过得好吗?
How have you been? Uh...
你看起来…
You look, um...
我会去洗澡
I'll shower. I'll shower. I was gonna shower,
我本来要洗澡的 冲个澡吧
like, any day now. Maybe a small shower.
对,我会…对
Yeah. Just like... Yeah. Mmhmm.
你看起来美极了
You look incredible.