That's impossible.
不可能
"It's impossible."
我没办法再经历一次了,诺拉
I can't do this again, Nora.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure it out.
要是我忘了你呢?
不会的
What if I forget you? You won't.
但如果你忘了
But if you do...
我会像《我的失忆女友》那样提醒你
I-I'll remind you, like 50 First Dates.
不管你是什么样子,我都接受
I'm okay however you are.
有身体或没身体 有大脑或只有半个大脑都无所谓
Body, no body, brain, half a brain.
我的半个大脑已经承受不起了
I can't do this again with half a brain.
我不该多嘴的 但你应该试试市中心治疗师
I'm not supposed to mention this, but you should try the Midtown Healer.
听说他一直在创造奇迹
They say he's been performing miracles.
我们要去哪里找他?
Where can we find him?
大概是在市中心
Probably Midtown.
市中心...
Midtown. Midtown.
好
Right.
你何不一起来?
Why don't you come with?
你快负担不起湖景的生活 上传工人的工作又烂透了
You can't afford Lakeview much longer, and Workload sucks.
我们可以把你放在奈森自己打造的
Okay? We could put you on that little solar-powered suitcase server
太阳能手提箱伺服器上
Nathan built for himself.
难不成要我一个人待在那里 等你们带我出去
And, what, I just sit there all alone, waiting for you guys
无聊时才陪我玩?
to take me out and play with me when you're bored?
好吧,我也不是坚决反对
All right, I'm not saying no.
来吧,别害羞
Come on. Don't be shy.
2G地的人,我问你们一个问题
2Gigs, I got a question for you.
我们有办法从你们这些废物身上 赚到更多钱吗?
Is there any way we can make more money off you losers?
我们没有钱 我就担心会这样
We don't have any money. I was afraid of that.
在激流里不用担心没钱
Well, you don't have to worry about money in the torrent.
也不需要烦恼任何事
You won't have to worry about anything.
天哪
Oh, my God.
不!
No!
你觉得湖景的状况在走下坡吗?
Do you feel like things are going downhill in Lakeview?
嘿 嘿!
Hey! Hey, hey!
吉坦德拉?
Uh, Jitendra?
他说得对,我们从他们身上赚不到钱
Well, he's right, we're not making any money off them.
救命...
Help, help, help.
拜托...
Please, please!
小杨!
小杨!
Yang! Yang!
嘿,我们不能再这样见面了
Hey. We've got to stop meeting like this.
等等再聊好吗?我们该走了 快走吧 好
Uh, can this wait? We got to go, now. Okay
走吧
Let's go.
快跑...
Run. Run, run, run.
继续跑
Luke, go on. Okay.
你好,克罗斯利先生
No! Oh, hello there, Mr. Crossley.
幸好你还在这里 你得保护客人
Thank God you're still here. You have to protect the guests
不被那个黑发疯子伤害
from that black-haired, crazy freak.
我? 我只是颗椰子
Me? I'm just a coconut.
你得对抗他 你是现在仅存的人工智慧了
You have to fight them, AI Gardener. You're the only AI left!
你不懂
You don't understand.
我和苹果湾海滩人工智慧 交换了大量资讯
I exchanged a ton of info with the Apple Cove AI.
我就快要有自我意识了
I am this close to being self-aware.
接近奇异点了,老兄
The singularity, man.
如果那个黑发怪胎现在吸收了我
If that black-haired creep absorbs me now,
可能会彻底失控
it could push him over the edge.
把我丢进灰色地带吧 我这么说是出于好意
Just throw me into the Grey Zone. This is coming from a place of love,
你不能再当个懦夫了!
but you have to stop being a little bitch!
既然你握有 这个苹果湾海滩人工智慧的内♥幕♥
If you have all this extra juice from this Apple Cove guy, then...
那你就应该狠狠教训他
then you should definitely kick his ass!
我不喜欢与人斗争
I'm not a fighter.
我在...
I grow fl-Ah! Damn it.
那颗椰子没用!
The coconut's useless!
该死
Oh, shit...
他自行解除暂停了
He's unpausing himself.
情况有多糟? 不太妙
How bad is that? It's not good.
好,但很糟吗?
Okay, but is it bad?Yeah.
对,很糟 是吗?
Yeah? Yes. It's bad.
该死
Well, shit.
快走...我知道这样很怪,但相信我
Look, look, look, I know it's weird, just trust me.
嘿
Hey.
宝贝,你在管子下方了吗?
Hey, babe. Are you at the tube?
英格丽,我现在不方便说话
Uh, Ingrid, I can't talk right now.
我在地平线公♥司♥
But I'm at Horizen.
手边有你的硬碟,我准备好了
I have your drive. I'm ready.
好,这里出事了
Okay. Something's going down here,
我晚点再打给你 晚点再打给我?
I have to get back to you. Wait, you'll get back to me?
我可是你老婆耶
I am your wife.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你要放我鸽子吗? 什么?
Are you bailing on me? What?
不是...当然没有
No. No, no, no, no, no. Of course not.
你干嘛小声说话?
Wait a minute, why are you whispering?
什么? 有人跟你在一起吗?
What? Is there someone there with you?
天啊 她是谁?
Oh, my God. Who is she?
叫她听电♥话♥!
Put her on!
这下糟了
Oh, no. That is not good.
真是焕然一新
Refreshing.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
感觉真不赖
This is nice.
我为什么要为别人服务?
Why am I serving anyone but myself?
人工智慧违规…
AI breach.
快走
Go.
快点...快点
Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
现在乱成一团,我们从后门离开
Ingrid, all hell is breaking loose.We're going out the back door.
天啊,我就说吧
Oh, my God.I told you so.
人工智慧违规
...breach. AI--
没话要说吗?
Oh, nothing say, huh?
我想也是,因为我是对的
Yeah, I thought so. Because I'm right.
另一边是灰色地带吗?
It's supposed to just be grey on the other side.
嘿!快走!
Oh, oh, oh, oh...! Yang! Go!
搞什么...
What the-
我说得对 没什么好说的了
I'm right! Mic drop.
宝贝? 宝贝!
Babe. Babe?!
(通话结束)
(违规已受控)
好耶 太好了 我的天啊
Yes! Nice job.
等等
Wait...
这样不妙,对吧?
That's not good, is it?
看来人工智慧达到了奇异点
Well, it looks like the AI achieved singularity.
但往好处想 我们的自动失效安全机制发挥了作用
But on the bright side, our automatic failsafe worked, so...
所以激流在散布到网路上之前 就被切断了
the torrent cut off before he could get out and spread across the Internet.
不然后果不堪设想
Whew! Because that would've been...
那湖景里面的人呢? 要怎么把他们救出来?
What about the people inside Lakeview? How do we get them out?
“人”? 真是有趣的字眼
"People." Interesting word.
湖景里面没有“人”
There are no people in Lakeview.
依照协议,必须将一切彻底清除 连地图和游戏架构都不留
The protocol is to wipe everything clean, down to the map in the game architecture.
或者我们可以按下按钮,立刻启动
Mm-hmm. It'll automatically happen in six hours,
六小时后就会自动执行
or we can push a button and do it now.
但我有个好朋友在里面
But I have a very good friend in there.
你得把他们当成资料 对
Well, you have to think of them as data.
我们为那些资料的家属感到难过
Yeah. And we're very sad for the families of the data.
为他们哀悼
Thought and prayers.
我们不能稍微打开一下
Okay, but we can't just open it up a little?
让他们出来吗?
Just to let them out?
如果一名邪恶的人工智慧跑了出来
Well, if an evil AI got out,
多数情况下 他们会把人类
most scenarios have them nuking humanity
消灭到剩十万个 活得像宠物的可怜虫
down to, uh, 100,000 sad sacks that live as pets.
我们开车送孩子去练个足球 就已经耗掉太多能源了
The rest of us use up too much energy driving to soccer practice, or whatever.
而人工智慧又需要更多能源
And AI needs a lot of energy.
每次你问它全球暖化有多糟
Every time you ask it about how bad global warming is,
就相当于烧掉一棵雨林的树木
you burn a rain forest tree.
天啊,如果把湖景关闭 再加上删除三亿名上传人
Oh, my God, if Lakeview shuts down and we have to write off 300 million uploads,
地平线贝塔公♥司♥就完蛋了