宝贝
Um, babe? Mm-hmm?
宝贝,行李箱在动 当然了
Babe, the suitcase is moving.
不,不是你的裤子,是行李箱
You bet it is. No, no, not your pants, the suitcase.
好吧
Um... 'Kay.
可能没什么,对吧? 好
Probably nothing, right?
我们就...
Okay. Just, uh...
好
Okay.
嘿,老兄,你好吗?
Hey, man. What's up?
出去
Out.
好
Okay.
诺拉!天啊,嗨
Nora. Oh, my God. Hi.
奈森的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry to hear about Nathan.
真是令人悲痛
I mean, I-It's tragic.
我完全可以理解你经历了什么
I totally know what you're going through.
我们是寡妇姊妹档
Widow sisters.
我们都没嫁给他
Neither of us were married to him.
你们也没有交往过
好吗?
And you didn't have a relationship, okay?
我有 在我心里
I did. In my heart.
很高兴跟你聊天,丁丝莉
Great talking to you, Tinsley.
我也是
'Kay. Same.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我正要这么说!
I love you. I was just gonna say that.
我就知道你正要这么说 我就知道你知道!
I knew you were just about to say that. I knew you knew.
什么?不是吧
What? No way.
偏偏挑我有事要办的日子
The one day I have something else to do.
对,感觉很爽吧?
Yes, tastes good, doesn't it?
现在...
Uh, now-
可以到10553楼吗?
Can we please get to floor 10,553?
宝贝,我该回去工作了
Doll, I have to get back to work.
我们一起吧 好
Let's do it together. Okay.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God.
那比我自己动手按感觉好多了
That felt so much better than just doing it with my own hand.
实在太赞了!
That was incredible.
嘿
Ah. Hey. Whoa.
不晓得那个吻对她来说 是不是也和对他一样重要
I wonder if that kiss means as much to her as it does to him.
又或者根本毫无意义
Or anything at all.
路克,我...
Luke, I-
(巴巴通德来电)
该死
Oh, shit.
我得接这通电♥话♥
I got to take this.
我也有电♥话♥要接
I also have a call to take.
嘿,碧昂丝
是啊,终于接通了
[clears throat] Hey, Beyoncé.
老是错过彼此的电♥话♥
Yeah, I know, finally. Phone tag.
我们两个都很忙
We're both busy.
对 我有在听,我喜欢你说的话
Yeah. I'm listening, I am liking.
嘿!
Hey.
你在这附近有没有听过
Do you ever hear,
...噗,噗,噗 这样的声音?
like, a "pshh, pshh, pshh" sound around here?
那是丹顶鹤的叫声吗?
Is that the call of a red-crowned crane?
不是那个
No.Not that.
我有消息要宣布
Announcement. Announcement.
我想澄清一下最近流传的谣言
I would just like to address some rumors that have been going around.
不是我失去监护权那件事 我看到你们的聊天讯息了
Not about me losing custody. I saw your Slack messages.
很伤人
Hurtful.
是关于裁员的事
没这回事
About layoffs. They're not happening.
没有
No. Mm-mm.
但好消息是
But some good news:
贝塔会免费提供
Betta is offering to upload
将现任员工上传到 上传工人系统的服务
current employees into Workload for free.
另外还附赠甜甜圈
Plus, doughnuts.
就在那边
Right over there.
免费的甜甜圈?
Free doughnuts?
耶!
谢谢,露西
Yeah! Thank you, Lucy.
不客气
Yeah. You're welcome.
去吃吧,丁丝莉 快去
Go get 'em, Tinsley. Go, go.
工单,丁丝莉艾米斯的化身
Work order: Tinsley Amis avatar.
好极了
又是一堆屁话
[Batia] Oh, great. More bullshit.
该死,小丁
Damn, Tins.
她有先吃到甜甜圈吗?
Did she even get a doughnut first?
我得到了更多关于脑部备份机的资讯
I found more details on the brain backup machine.
但有第三方团队也在追查
But there's a third-party team after it, too.
低调行事
Keep your head down.
可能是潘娜拉雷神或乔利比汉华
Could be Panera Raytheon or Jollibee Hanwha.
表现得平凡一点
Look ordinary.
我这辈子从来就不平凡
I have never been ordinary in my life.
我全年无休,气场全开
I am serving 24 7, eating the runway.
(敌方探员)
(侦测到武器)
(弱点)
(活出有意义的来世)
这应该是哪里搞错了
Oh, I think there's been a mistake.
我预约的是治疗犬厄尼
Uh, I'm supposed to have an appointment with my therapy dog, Ernie.
事实上,我有一些相关消息
Actually, I have some news about that.
英格丽? 天啊,不 拜托
Ingrid? Oh, God, no. Please.
治疗犬的合约没有续约
The therapy dogs' contracts were not renewed.
但现在你有生涯教练绒毛鼠了
But now you have a life coach chinchilla.
把我当成没受训过
Think of me as an untrained friend
但觉得自己有权给予无限建议的朋友
who feels entitled to give endless advice.
我一直想要改变你的一切
Ugh, all I've ever wanted is to change your whole everything,
现在这就是我的工作
and now it's basically my job.
这对我们俩来说都是美梦成真
This is a dream, for both of us.
有保障病人隐私的规定吗?
Are there any rules on patient confidentiality?
我不会向任何人透露任何事
I won't tell anyone anything.
除非真的很有料 当然啦
Unless it's really juicy, obviously.
交货一切顺利
Good job on the drop.
那包裹很有价值
The package was valuable.
所以我们扯平了?
So we're even?
还差得远
Not even close.
包裹上有亿万富翁 私人养生水疗中心的地址
The package has an address for a private longevity spa for billionaires
该地点为地平线公♥司♥所有
on a site owned by Horizen.
我们认为他们就是在那里 进行医疗实验
We believe that's where they are doing medical experiments.
天啊 太诡异了吧
Dang. Freaky shit.
在纽约上州
Upstate New York.
我们要你马上开车过去
We need you to drive up there now.
在入口周围设置追踪摄影机
Set up trail cameras around the entrance.
现在?我8点有晚餐邀约
Now? I have a dinner at 8:00.
不准谈感情,记得吗?
No romantic attachments, remember?
你身边的人都有可能遇害
Anybody close to you could get killed.
我没说是谁会动手 但可能是我们
And I'm not saying who by. But probably us.
只是帮室友的忙罢了
Oh, it's just a-a roommate thing.
你为什么还有室友?
Why do you still have roommates?
因为我很节俭
Because I'm frugal.
我的人生毫无意义
Oh, my life is so pointless.
你怎么这么柔软?
How are you this soft?
我结婚了 不准乱摸
Um, I'm married. No petting.
真恶心,我根本没那个意思
Gross. It's not even like that.
好
Okay.
你给人一种无聊又寂寞的感觉
You're giving "bored and lonely."
我最好的朋友刚结婚
My best friend just got hitched.
美丽的新娘,豪华的婚礼
Gorgeous bride. Gorgeous wedding.
我的工作烂透了 薪水微薄
My job sucks. The pay is peanuts.
还有我的感情生活...
And my love life--
哪来的感情生活,对吧?
What love life? Am I right?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我一直深陷于...
I've been knee-deep in...
我很遗憾你和亚丽莎 感情进展不太顺利
Hey, I'm sorry things didn't work out with you and Aleesha.
亚丽莎?
Aleesha?
跟亚丽莎有什么关系?
Why would this be about Aleesha?
只因为每个夕阳 都让我想起她的笑容?
Just because every sunset reminds me of her smile?
妈的!你怎么知道?
Fuck! How do you know?