I've put you through so much.
我不断回来,把事情弄得更糟
I keep coming back, making things worse.
奈森,别说了
Nathan. Stop.
你知道,就算...
You know, just because...
有些事情不会永远持续下去
...something doesn't last forever,
也不代表没发生过
...doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
或是不精采
And that it wasn't amazing.
如果有一天人类发明了时光机
Even if they invent time travel one day,
回到过去时
wouldn't it suck to come back
大家都在为必然的分离而哭泣
and everyone's crying because things are ending,
而不是珍惜当下,那不是很可惜吗?
instead of loving that things are happening?
说得真好
You're good.
我可能需要躺下来
I think I need to lie d-down.
好
Okay.
时空旅行一定很酷
Time travel would be cool.
我只想抱着你
I just want to hold you.
这太完美了
This is perfect.
抱歉有点脏
I'm sorry for all the crumbs.
来,把这个放进去
Okay. Okay.Here. Put this in there.
好
O-Okay.
好,扫描他,现在湖景需要他
Okay. Scan him. Lakeview needs him now.
抱歉,扫描是指砍头吗?
I'm so sorry, by "scan," do you mean the... beheading thing?
对!快点! 好 好
Yes. Hurry up. Okay. Okay.
再见,老师
Bye, Teacher.
让我...
Just...
嗨
Hi. Hi.
别担心,我不会...
Don't worry, I'm not gonna-
不要这样!
No!
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我在地球上学会了幽默
I learned humor on Earth.
好
Okay.
感觉有点痒
It's a little itchy.
还有点热
It's a little hot.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
什么?我听不到
What? I can't hear.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
因为管子 我听不...
The tubes. I can't...
我也爱你!
I love you, too!
我听得到
I could hear.
天啊,对我那么着迷?
God. Obsessed much?
我不会再说第二次了
Well, I'm never saying that again.
真希望我们能去蒙特娄
I wish we made it to Montreal.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我们办得到
We can.
这才像话嘛
Now we're talking.
其实这可能有点尴尬
Actually, this might kind of be embarrassing.
给我看 不行
Show me.
真的很丢脸
No, like-like really embarrassing.
那我更要看了
Now I have to see.
快点,你必须尊重我的意愿
Come on, you have to respect my wishes.
奈森
Nathan.
这正是我想要的
It's exactly what I wanted.
一直都是
Always.
您可以亲吻新娘了
Vous pouvez embrasser la mariée.
6点了吗? 剩两分钟
Is it 6:00 yet?
准备打开激流
[engineer] Two minutes. Okay, get ready
我有新的人工智慧员工 可以对抗那个王八蛋
to open the torrent. I have a new AI guy
亚丽莎,他达到了奇异点
that is gonna fight that son of a bitch.
没有人工智慧能打败他
Aleesha, he achieved singularity.
现在地平线贝塔公♥司♥的董事会
No AI can beat him.
正在为他拟定一个全套方案
Right now, the Horizen Betta board is working on a package to offer him.
我们放他出来 他授予我们一份独家服务合约
We let him out, he grants us an exclusive service contract,
放过我们的股东 他们的亲人和重要员工
spares our shareholders, their loved ones and, uh, key employees.
包括我们吗?
Does that include us?
当然了,包括某些人
Of course, some of you, sure.
抱歉,老板
Sorry, boss.
等等...等等
Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
好了...好,这要放哪里?
Okay, okay, okay. 'Kay, w-where do I shove this?
这里 好
Over here. Okay.
动手吧 让他进去
Go. Load him in.
(资料激流:关闭)
为什么载入人工智慧员工要这么久?
Okay, why is it taking so long to load an AI guy?
我不知道
I don't know.
他的扫描容量很大
Whoa, his scan is huge.
大概包括了他在地球上的所有经验
All his experiences on Earth, I guess.
快啊... 快点
[Aleesha] Come on, come on. Hurry up.
现在我们去麦尔安德吧
Now let's go to Mile End.
诺拉,我...
Nora, I...
我不... 我知道
I don't...I know.
我知道
I know.
没关系
It's okay.
我无怨无悔,诺拉安东尼
No regrets, Nora Antony.
是诺拉布朗
Nora Brown.
我现在是你的妻子了
I'm your wife now.
也许我该叫奈森安东尼
Maybe I should be Nathan Antony.
已经有另一个奈森布朗了
There's already another Nathan Brown.
奈森安东尼
Nathan Antony.
我没问题
That works for me.
欢迎来到麦尔安德 幸运儿
Welcome to Mile End, you lucky duck.
没搞错吧?
Mm. Seriously?
第一件事是展示肌肉?
That's the first thing you do?
当作是纪念过去的时光
Just for old times' sake.
我们住在这里时要做什么工作?
What should we do when we live here?
我一直想开一家面包店
I've always wanted to open a bakery.
你会烘焙吗?
Y-You know how to bake?
我不会
No. No, I don't. [Nora laughs]
我对烘焙一窍不通
I don't know the first thing about baking.
好,没关系
Yeah, that's okay.
怀抱远大梦想吧,奈森布朗
Just dream big, Nathan Brown.
或奈森安东尼
Or Nathan Antony.
我没事
I'm okay.
我知道 好
I know. Yeah?
来吧
Come on.
另一边见!
See you on the other side.
再见,我的朋友
Adios, mon ami.
该死
Ah, shit.
路克!
Luke!
那个黑发人工智慧员工快到激流了
That black-haired AI guy is almost at the torrent!
我们死定了
We are doomed.
嘿,混♥蛋♥!
Hey, douchebag.
听说你倒酒技术差,香槟还不冰
I heard you give a shit pour and the champagne's always warm.
妈的!
Fuck!
他是路克克罗斯利,各位先生女士!
Luke Crossley, ladies and gentlemen.
我自己也觉得还不赖
Not so bad, if I do say so myself.
他还是有点用处的
He's good for something.
看看谁又回来啦
Oh, look who's back for round two.
我可不会再被骗第二次
Nah. Fool me once.
你还真缠人
You're a clingy one.
这句话我听过
I've heard that before.
别难过 你只是凡人
Don't feel bad. You're only human.
什么? 不!
What? No.
不...
No, no. No.
那可是我最好的朋友
That was my best friend.
该死
Oh, shit.
不...该死
No. No, no, no.
(无讯号♥)
什么?
What?!
发生什么事了?
What is happening?!
我没事...该死
Oh-I'm okay.I'm okay-Oh, shit.
嘿...冷静点,老兄
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.Be cool, man.
什么?