你怎么知道她对我没兴趣?
How do you know that she's not interested, huh?
你什么都不知道
Huh? You don't know anything.
你根本不懂!
You know nothing!
奈森!
奈森!
Nathan!
奈森!
Nathan! Nathan?
奈森!
Nathan!
该找绒毛鼠咨商的不是我吧?
Oh, and I'm the one who has to see a chinchilla?
怎么又来这里了?
Not this place again.
你知道该怎么做 请思考这些问题的答案
You know the drill. Just think the answers to these questions.
你的一年级老师是谁?
Who was your first grade teacher?
我们到底要这样重复几次?
How many times are we gonna do this?
我不知道该怎么说比较幽默
I don't know how to tell you this in a fun way, but...
但要进行到你无法回答任何问题为止
until you can't answer anything anymore.
你的一年级老师是谁?
Who was your first grade teacher?
(艾瑞克森老师)
很好 佛罗里达的首府在哪里?
Good. What's the capital of Florida?
(塔拉哈西)
真奇怪,他上次不知道答案
That's weird. You didn't know that last time.
也许他在学习?
不可能
Maybe he's learning?
115,你怎么会知道?
That's not possible. One-one-five, how did you know that?
“去死...”
Go fu--
这样很没礼貌
Well, that's not very nice, now, is it?
(去死吧)
来了
Yep.
嘿,诺拉
Hey. Nora.
我正要回电给你
I was just about to call you back.
我可以进去吗?
Can I come in?
当然可以
Of course. Of course, yeah.
嘿
Um, hey.
你能来参加婚礼对我意义重大
It meant a lot that you made it to the wedding.
我知道那一定很难受
I know how hard that must've been.
照片拍得很棒
Pictures turned out great.
我想看你对奈森最后的记忆
I don't know if-I want to see your last memory of Nathan.
不要
No. I don't want to do that.
我不想这么做 我亲眼看着他死去 那很痛苦
It was traumatic. I watched him die.
但我跟他聊过 就在昨天
Except I spoke to him yesterday.
什么? 我跟奈森聊过了
What?
他还活着,就在湖景某处
I spoke to Nathan. He's alive and here in Lakeview somewhere.
诺拉
Oh, Nora.
这下有意思了
So that's interesting.
你有什么话要说?
What do you have to say about that?
我也看到他了
I see him, too.
是吗? 对
You do? Yes.
悲伤就像是挥之不去的怪物
Grief is a fucking monster, okay?
我不断重温这一刻...
I... I-I've been reliving this moment over and over--
不...我真的看到他了
No, no, I-I'm really seeing him.
他没死 他死了
He's not dead. Yes, he is.
如果我能改变已经发生的事 我一定会采取行动 但我没办法
If I could change what happened, I would, but I can't.
诺拉,我们都必须接受事实
Nora, we have to accept that, both of us.
你必须放下过去
And you have to move on.
你知道吗?我受够了...别人告诉我该怎么做
You know, I'm tired of people telling me what I have to do.
如果我失踪了,奈森会停止找我吗?
If I was missing, would Nathan ever stop looking for me?
你当时失踪时,我确实没有再找下去
When you were missing, I did.
我才知道,他也会说这么做不健康
That's how I know he would say this isn't healthy.
这就是你和真正的奈森之间的差别
Well, that's the difference between real Nathan and you.
他跟过去不同了,他永远不会放弃我
He grew, and he would never give up on me.
谢谢你没帮上忙
Thanks for nothing.
别说了 你会害我脸红
Stop, you're gonna make me blush.
那我就继续说
Then I'll keep going.
嘿!
我一直在找你
Hey. I've been looking for you.
你找到我了
Oh.And you found me.
你需要什么吗?
Did you need something?
宝贝,你从我身上 分离出来的那一刻起
Babe, from the moment you ejected from my side,
我就知道我想跟你共度余生
I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my days doing life with you.
你是我的灵魂伴侣 我们的爱会永远持续下去
You're my soulmate, and our love will last forever and ever.
所以让我们将这份爱变得完美
So let's make it perfect.
女性形象的人工智慧
Oh. Female-shaped AI,
你愿意让我成为最幸福的男人...
would you make me the happiest man--
我想跟其他人约会
I want to see other people.
她...
She...
什么?
What?
我做错了什么吗?
Well, did I do something wrong?
不是你的错,是我自己的问题
No, it's not you. It's me.
你就是我啊
我爱上别人了
You is me.
谁?
I'm in love with someone else. Who?
他?
Him? Yeah.
对啊 他有什么我没有的?
What does he have that I don't have?
听我说,我们相处得很愉快 但我厌倦了听你说你最喜欢的电梯按钮
Look, we had fun,but I'm tired of hearing about your favorite elevator buttons.
无聊
Boring.
我们能交心
Uh, we have real conversations.
他跟我聊他最喜欢的酒
He tells me about his favorite drinks.
这跟聊电梯按钮有什么不同?
How is that different from the buttons?
拜托
Please.
这么说也许能让你好过一点 每次我亲他
If it makes you feel better, every time I kiss him,
一部分的你也亲了他 因为是你把我造出来的,所以...
part of you will also be kissing him because you made me, so...
那是我听过最糟糕的事
That's, like, the worst thing I've ever heard.
天啊
Oh, my God.
(和牛)
(香菜)
(草)
榴梿
Durian.
诺拉
Nora.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我一直到处找你,你在哪里?
I have looked everywhere for you. Where are you?
白色房♥间
A white room.
你的复♥制♥人说他亲眼看到你死了
Your copy says he saw you die.
但我没死
No, but I'm not dead.
我相信你,但我找不到你
I believe you. But I can't find you.
回想一下
Think back.
他们把你带走时发生了什么事?
What happened when they, when they took you away?
记忆好模糊
It's so fuzzy. Um...
他们带我到一个有大萤幕的房♥间
They took me to a room with a big screen.
另一个我出现在虚拟实境中
Other me was there on VR.
他们逼我们吵架
They made us argue.
吵什么?
About what?
谁能活下来
Who got to live.
他刚好省略了这点
Well, he conveniently failed to mention that.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了你吗?
Did he sell you out?
我不记得之后发生了什么事
I don't remember what happened after.
佛罗里达的首府在哪里?
Hey. What's the capital of Florida?
塔拉哈西
Tallahassee.
你为什么一直问我这个问题?
Why do you keep asking me that?
我之前问过你吗?
I asked you that before?
我觉得不太舒服
I don't feel good.
奈森?
Nathan?
奈森,怎么了?
Nathan, what's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
诺拉,来找我,拜托...
Nora, come find me, please.
奈森?
Nathan?
奈森!
Nathan!
宝贝,老实说,看起来很糟吗?
Babe, don't lie, is it really bad?
一点也不糟,宝贝 你看起来很棒
Not at all, babe. You look great.
像性感的胡萝卜,美味可口
Like a sexy carrot.
好
Okay.
谢谢,待会见?
Thank you. I'll see you later?
等不及了
Can't wait.
来了
Coming.
你做了什么?
What did you do?!
我擦了仿晒乳 颜色会变自然,只是需要时间
I know, it's self-tanner. It'll settle, it just needs time.
不是那个,混♥蛋♥
Not that, asshole.
直接展示你的记忆 让我看发生了什么事
Show me what happened, straight from your memory.