Norma? Really? Still?
不好意思,那是我的座位
Excuse me, that's my chair.
我叫诺玛,是英格丽的阴毛造型师
I'm Norma, Ingrid's pube stylist.
你的座位应该在上面
I think you're up there.
很高兴终于见到你了 英格丽老是叫我诺拉
It is so good to finally meet you. Ingrid calls me Nora all the time.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
各位先生女士们,请看这里
Hear ye, hear ye.
让我们欢迎英格丽与奈森
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing
坎纳曼布朗夫妇!
Mr. and Mrs. IngridNathan KannermanBrown.
天啊,她要丢捧花了 婚礼捧花
Oh, boy. She's gonna throw a bouquet. The wedding bouquet.
传统上接到捧花的人 会是下一个结婚的人
Traditionally, whoever catches it will be the next person getting married.
没错,这表示我该走了,再见
That's right, which means it's time for me to go. Peace.
诺拉,接住 不要
Nora. Catch. No.
想都别想!
好耶!
Not in my house! Booyah!
我要结婚了,太棒了!
I'm getting married. Yes!
没关系 对
It's okay. Yeah.
嘿
我说的是真心话
Hey. I meant what I said.
我爱你,全心全意爱着你
I love you. I'm 100% in.
我知道
我只希望大家都能如愿以偿
I know. I just wish everyone got what they wanted.
怎样?
What? Oh.
怎么了? 没事
Uh... Nothing. What is it?
你没事… 不
No. You're fine. You're fine.
好…
Okay. Okay. Okay.
看来我的抱抱装有点故障
So, it looks like my hug suit is having a little malfunction.
这不是什么大问题 请继续享用开胃菜
It's not a problem. Just keep enjoying your hors d'oeuvres.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
我真的很开心 过来
I'm just happy. Come here.
用我的吧,今天是你的大日子
Use mine. It's your day.
谢谢
Thank you.
诺拉…你在吗?
Nora. Nora, are you here?
奈森?
Nathan?
奈森 对,是我
Nathan. Oh... Yeah, it's me.
不会吧 伴娘?
Oh, no way. Maid of honor?
好可爱
Oh. That's so cute.
怎么了?
What?
等等
Wait.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你只是个投影 不是鬼魂
You're a projection. Not a ghost.
这是好消息
That's good news.
你还没死
You're not dead, yyyou're digital.
你只是数位成像
Do you know where you're projecting from?
你知道你是从哪里投射出来的吗?
I don't know. It's really bright.
我不知道,这里很亮,我可以听到…
Andand... I can hear this, like, um...
这样的声音,然后…
"bshh, bshh" sound, and...
我可以看到一条激流
I can see a torrent.
我需要你来找我
I need you to come find me.