剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表
好兄弟 -好好好
My man. Alright.
我不会让你失望的 朋友
I won't let you down, man.
那微波炉好垃圾
The microwave's trash.
去吧 伙计
Go get'em, man.
对 拔插头
That's it! Unplug it!
老兄 你是乐队成员还是什么
Dude, are you in, like, band or somethin'?
你看起来像是搞乐队的
You seem like you're in band.
不 我不是 但我喜欢音乐
Nope, I'm not, but I do like music.
那你应该参加乐队
You should do band then.
简单 还能写进你的大学申请里
Easy A, put it on your college applications.
兄弟 这是什么
Bro, what is this?
这是什么啊
What is this, dude?
嗯 是一条龙
Um, it's a dragon.
嗯 我是说 真的吗 兄弟
Yeah. I mean, really, bro?
你还在玩乐高积木啊 好离谱了
You still play with Legos? That's crazy.
其实我得走了 待会儿见
Actually, I gotta go, but, uh, I'll see you.
好好享受你的乐高玩具们吧
Enjoy your Legos.
嗯 顺便说一下 乐高这个词单复数同形 所以
Yeah. Well, by the way, the plural of Lego is Lego...so.
好的 7到11 宝贝
A'ight, seven come 11, baby.
倒回去 倒回去 倒回去
Run that back. Run that back. Run that back.
来吧 来吧 -不错
Come on, now. Come on, nowl- Here we go.
没事没事
Hey, hey. Y'all good. Y'all good. Y'all good now.
我不是妖怪 各位 让我看看那些骰子
I- I ain't the bogeyman, y'all. Let- Let me see those dice.
来吧 迈尔斯 让我看看
Come on, Miles. Let me see.
卡纸 牙膏 卫生纸做的
Cardstock, toothpaste, toilet paper.
好吧 你觉得这些用起来没问题吧
Okay, you think these are rollin' right?
85%的情况还不错
85%of the time ain't bad.
只要是重量平衡了 那就是100%
You'd roll 100%...you weight em right.
让我们来看看 加一点盐
Let's see. Just add a little salt.
来
Huh? Take that.
试试
Try those.
这些现在会像BB. 金一样带劲 去吧
Those things are gon' roll like a B. B. King lick. Go'head.
传统法子
Old school.
好 -祝你晚上愉快
Alright. - Have a good night.
茄子芝士卷很好吃 -是吗
The eggplant parm is excellent. Is it?
我喜欢超高热量茄子芝士卷
I love eggplant parm with a nice, big Cab.
我应该来一份的 对吧 嗯
I should've gotten a Cab, right? Yeah.
你去过葡萄酒之乡吗
Have you been to Wine Country?
醒醒吧 女人 打开周末包
Wake up, woman. Unpack that weekend bag.
你就像一只金毛似的
You're acting like a golden retriever.
我喜欢纳帕和索诺玛 但我真的很想去托斯卡纳
Uh, I- I love Napa and Sonoma, but I really wanna go to Tuscany.
看看你 你都在跪舔这家伙了
Look at you. You practically humpin' this guy's leg.
你有护照吗 -等等 你是流口水了吗
Do you have a passport? - Hold up! Are you drooling?
猫应该是很酷的 来吧 姑娘 很酷 再试一次
Cats are supposed to be cool. Come on, girl. Be cool. Try again.
你知道吗 其实 我要三文鱼
You know what? Actually...I'm gonna have the salmon.
全熟 不要酸豆 多要西兰花
Well done. No capers. Extra broccoli.
我就喜欢知道自己想要什么的女人
I love a woman who knows what she wants.
我试着害羞地走过 不被注意
J I tried to walk in shy, very unnoticed J
但男人们却对他们的汉堡和苏打水敬而远之
J But the men turned away from their burgers and sodas J
那么 你喜欢你的工作吗
So, do you like your job?
喜欢 -你平时休闲的时候做什么
Mm- hm. And what do you do for fun?
做有趣的事情
Fun things.
你很神秘 是吧 很性感噢
You're mysterious, huh? It's sexy.
我再去给我们拿一杯喝的
I'm gonna get us another drink.
安东尼
Anthony.
珀奇
Pookie.
迈尔斯
Miles.
迈尔斯 熄灯了 伙计
Miles, lights out, man.
让我猜猜
Let me guess. ...
已经要升我的职了
promotion already.
埃德温 -马尔
Edwin. Mal.
你觉得事情会怎样发展
So how do you think things are goin'?
我开始工作后就没起过冲突 小伙子们很喜欢电影之夜
Uh, been no fights since I started. Fellas love movie night.
我得说一切都很顺利
I'd say things are goin' pretty good.
是的 我必须承认《芭比》的情节确实出乎意料 我跑题了
Yeah. I must admit Barbie was unexpected, but I digress.
埃德温 你知道被禁止的行为会导致纪律处分 对吧
Edwin, you know that prohibited activities result in disciplinary actions, correct?
当然 是的 长官 -那你为什么不举报赌博行为
Absolutely. Yes, sir. - So, why didn't you report the gambling?
赌博
The gamblin'.
不 没事没事
No, you're good. You're good, you're good.
你知道吗 马尔 我很抱歉 真的
You know what, Mal? I am sorry. I really am.
但我不是 不是告密者
But what I ain't...is a snitch.
我知道你觉得你在帮这些人
I know you think you're helpin' these guys,
但不是的
but you're not.
你是在伤害他们 好吧
You're hurting them. Okay?
规则的存在是有原因的
The rules exist for a reason.
有些规则是无所谓的 伙计
Some of the rules are bogus, man.
比如什么 不许吃零食 不许抽烟
I mean, no snacks, no smokes.
不用了 谢谢 伙计 我是说 好了
No thanks, man. I mean, come on now.
当然 有些规定是压♥迫♥性的
Sure. Some of the rules are oppressive.
甚至是愚蠢的 好吧 我同意 但不是所有的都如此
Dumb even. Okay? I agree. But look, not all of'em.
比如 抽烟 你不能在室内任何地方吸烟
Like, smoking? You can't smoke inside, anywhere.
这是最基本的
It's just basic.
我是想给他们点尊严 伙计
I'm tryna give the guys some dignity, man.
我对他们能感同身受
I know how they feel.
那你也知道有些人觉得在监狱里
Then you also know that some of these guys feel safer on the inside
比在外面更安全
than they do out here.
害怕自♥由♥的人
Guys afraid of freedom.
他们故意再犯 这样他们就可以回监狱了
They reoffend intentionally just so they can go back in.
我见过的 -没错
I done seen that. - Exactly.
我们的工作是减少再犯
And our job is to reduce recidivism.
你那小子 迈尔斯 已经走在那条路上了
Your boy, Miles, is on a path.
我得忠于本质 伙计
I gotta stay true to the game, man.
你知道我刚刚蹲完17年吗
You know that 17- year bid I just finished?
那是因为我没有出♥卖♥♥♥任何人
It's'cause I didn't rat somebody out.
我知道的最多 说的最少
Oh, I knew the most and I said the least.
我也服了刑
And I did the time.
听着 我不是让你告密
Look, I'm not asking you to snitch...
但要做好这份工作 你最好是个领头人
but for this job, you better be a leader.
你没事吧
You okay?
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
你想看电视上那个相亲节目吗
You wanna watch that, that dating show on TV
那个一口烂牙的家伙把玫瑰
where the, the dude with the teeth gives the roses
送给有情感问题的女人那个
to the women with the emotional problem?
嗯 好 好啊 -嗯 好
Yeah. Sure, sure. Huh? Okay.
工作怎么样
How's work?
我知道你的意思是”马尔怎么样“
I know you mean, "How's Mal? "
什么不 我说的是工作怎么样 不是马尔怎么样
What? No. I said, "How's work? "Not, "How's Mal? "
马尔怎么样 -这不就
How is Mal? - Yeah.
不 我不想知道 我不想 别告诉我
No, I don't wanna know. I don't wanna- - Don't tell me
因为我要向前看 做我想做的人
because I am moving on and being who I need to be for me.
而且我做得很成功
And it's working.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你接受我的建议了吗 -对
Did you take my advice? - Yes!
好耶 你能看出来是吗 你能看出来是吗
Yes! Can you tell? l Can you tell? ! ·
好吧 上次和我约会的人
Okay, this last guy I went out on a date with,
他想带我去玛蒂娜
he wants to take me to Martina.
那是一个大的 对 -太好了 真的很不错
Oh, that's like a- a big- - Okay. - It's so nice. It's really nice.
然后我就
And I was like.
”我不确定哎“
"I'm not sure. "
不愧是我的小猫 -对
That's my baby cat. Yes!
对 就是这种氛围 就是这种氛围
Yes! It's a vibe. It's just such a vibe!
哦 谢谢 -很好
Oh, thank you...It's good.
等等 你看 为什么阿什莉·P要让这个叫迈克的家伙
Huh, wait. Now see, why would Ashley P. ask this- this guy, Mike,
和她单独约会呢
to go on a date one- on- one with her
他明明已经和阿什莉·M在热水浴缸里约会过了
when he already made it with, uh, uh, Ashley- Ashley M. in the hot tub?
而且和阿什莉·K也在大海里约会过了
And Ashley K. in the o- - - Ashley- - ocean.
在海 里在海洋里 -嗯 对的 对的好吧
In the ocean. In the ocean. - Mm- hm. Yes, yes! Okay.
但迈克才是阿什莉卩真正想要的人
But Mike is who Ashley P. really wants.
他们都爱上了迈克
They're all in love with Mike.
好的
Okay. Mm- hm.
剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表